Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Help Me Pls I Am Confused... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Help Me Pls I Am Confused... (570 Views)

Am I Not Beautiful Tell Me Pls.....will U Marry Me... / Am Confused:somebody Help Me Solve This Arithmetic / Am Confused!! Who Do I Marry Among This Two?? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Pls I Am Confused... by Immaangel(f): 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
Please i need your advice oh! I was sleeping last night and i forgot to close my mouth and a rat entered and penetrated into my tummy,i can feel the rat in my tummy please should i swallow cat to go and kill the rat or should i drink rat poison? Pls what do i do this thing is disturbing me o...

#reducingelectionresulttension
Re: Help Me Pls I Am Confused... by immortalcrown(m): 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
If the rat is very smart, it can easily bribe the cat or promise to make it (cat) the next presidential candidate of the ruling party. The rat might have also visited Ijebuode or India and consequently cannot be killed by rat poison. The best thing you should do is to either swallow a bomb, jump into an ocean or hang yourself. Goodluck, you can add Jonathan if you like.

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day-aliyu Muhammadu Mantafien / The Best Jesus Prank Ever A Must Watch / Want To Pass Your Waec?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.