Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,499 members, 7,958,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

From The Depth Of My Heart - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / From The Depth Of My Heart (674 Views)

Crash Fx Trading Course On The 15th Of Nov. In-depth 6hrs Power Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From The Depth Of My Heart by MegaTrends(m): 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2009
It is a great pleasure for me to post at this time and its importance knowing fully well that I have never posted something like this before now.

Recently, I attended a unique and liberating program; and honestly, it has radically changed my perception. The truth is: our age group is expected to be preparing for mid-life realities at this phase of our lives. Interestingly, these realities have equally gotten 100 times more complex than the way it was when our parents were at our age. I realize that despite most of our present accomplishments, there is still so much ground to cover.

“The Law of Arrangement TM: 60 Things You Need To Know, Do, and Sustain before you are 50 years old and what to do if you have Missed Any,” I am convinced, is a revolutionary program by all ramifications. It comes with a 30-Day Online Coaching Program leading to a Life Coaching Certification that will empower and help you in no small way in giving guidance to those within your area of interest and influence. In addition, you may also qualify as a Law of Arrangement TM Ambassador on the Global Faculty of the Law of Arrangement TM as a Facilitator.

Heaven only knows how much more we have the potential to achieve; heaven only knows how much more of a blessing our lives could be to this generation and generations down the line if we had a little more knowledge. I just discovered this and I believe you should be at the next program which is slated for Saturday, 31s t January 2009, 11am at:

Neosis… The Training Place,
# 12 Aba-Johnson Crescent, HARMONY ENCLAVE,
By ECOBANK, off Adeniyi Jones Avenue,
Ikeja, Lagos.

The program fee is a sum total of N50, 000 (Fifty Thousand Naira) only. However, as a past participant, I have been given the rare privilege of inviting three (3) people within my area of influence. I have also  being given a special discount of 40%  or (Twenty Thousand Naira) as a token, I joined them because I believe that this investment will be worth your time; and your personal investment of N30, 000 (Thirty Thousand Naira) only, the balance, will prove worthy.

I sincerely believe you will see and appreciate the simple motive behind this gesture. Please feel free to call me for any confirmation whatsoever. LifeTODAYTM, the organization behind this initiative, will be ready to process and complete your registration when you call.

Warmest Regards,

Thank You.

Abioye Oluwafemi
+234 (0) 803 417 4321
0702 915 7211

(1) (Reply)

NEED DIESEL? / 7 Reasons Why People Choose A Work From Home Business / How 2 Lft Kerosine,dpk At #48 4rm Any Nnpc Depot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.