Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results (48818 Views)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / Picture Of Fashola Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by Norphysart(f): 7:38am On Mar 31, 2015
hum we all need change ooo
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 31, 2015
cirmuell:
You mean GEJ should have his doctor on speed-dial? grin

meanwhile...
BAN abi?
he needs to bro

Meanwhile...lol yes expires April 2. But this time... I really don't know why....they said i broke rule2
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 31, 2015
kimond101:

Fool
What right do you have to call someones wife a pig?
That's the mother to his children or are you a father to one of her children?
If you don't have anything good to say just book a space or type just reading.
Sigh.
I'm a yoruba man between but we must learn to respect one another irrespective.
Pls check your grammar... You meant "by the way" and not "between"
BTW is used for "by the way" in such a context

I noticed that many people make that mistake of saying "between" ..it is "by the way"
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by Samguine: 7:46am On Mar 31, 2015
tochimas:

In as much as I don't support him, what is good for the goose should also be good for the gander.

PEG has been called more than that and no one remembered she is somebody's wife.
Why should it cease.
They should all taste of their own poison
Mind you, I never supported calling PEJ derogatory names. And again, we all know that two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by cirmuell(m): 7:50am On Mar 31, 2015
BiHung:
he needs to bro

Meanwhile...lol yes expires April 2. But this time... I really don't know why....they said i broke rule2
eeya, I noticed when the annoucement ish started, and I didn't see ur posts. April 2 is not far away sha.
Btw congrats in advance, lol #saiBuhari.
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by kimond101: 8:19am On Mar 31, 2015
BiHung:

Pls check your grammar... You meant "by the way" and not "between"
BTW is used for "by the way" in such a context

I noticed that many people make that mistake of saying "between" ..it is "by the way"
Thank you. Would take note.
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by kimond101: 8:26am On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=tochimas post=32187312][/quote]

Silly conclusion you have there lady.
Any one that had home training would never insult anyone irrespective.
You can never hear Buhari calling Patience and big, neither would you hear Johnathan calling Aishat a pig.
Respect is reciprocal.
Just because someone people are mannerless doesn't you you have to aswell.
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 31, 2015
cirmuell:
eeya, I noticed when the annoucement ish started, and I didn't see ur posts. April 2 is not far away sha.
Btw congrats in advance, lol #saiBuhari.
what do you mean by btw?
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by 4stylz: 8:53am On Mar 31, 2015
contactmorak:
Yea,that's my President & First lady come 2019! Love it or hate it! tongue

Igbos will never rule Nigeria ever! Make my word* in terms of politics, hausa re the smartest, see how they voted for there own buhari and most Nigerian think they did it for us all...they did it for themselves..until we realise those guys nor send us...we go know..2019 is just here! make una cry say buhari nor give una light* the thurder when go strike just they start training*
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by OrigamiIII: 9:18am On Mar 31, 2015
contactmorak:
Yea,that's my President & First lady come 2019! Love it or hate it! tongue

Rochas remains the greatest and the best of the few nationally acceptable politicians of igbo stock we have at the moment. I am ready to vote for him anyday anytime he is put up for the presidential elections.
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by nellyjohn: 9:40am On Mar 31, 2015
Am sure they are shocked to hear how they couldn't deliver 25% for buhari
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by Ekaka1(m): 10:09am On Mar 31, 2015
Samguine:

Mind you, I never supported calling PEJ derogatory names. And again, we all know that two wrongs don't make a right.
The guy who called the governor's wife a Bleep was wrong, I however did not understand how you quickly turned it tribal by saying you're a Yoruba man....bla bla bla....
For your information some of your elites have called the president and his wife names you won't imagine. Here on NL of course most Yorubas along side with other tribes have called other politicians and the president very bad names and have caricatured him in the weirdest manner.
Let me remind you also that top of your saintly Yorubas that have abused dignitaries through and through are Wole Soyinka, bola tinubu,Femi fani-Kayode etc . So think again before you make this a tribal issue
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by Dega128(m): 10:47am On Mar 31, 2015
Tuntheycr7:
There is no cause for alarm..

The people's general is leading the way already.

He shouldn't be bothered about Imo state result, because.....

The kinda votes APC will get in Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, maiduguri, Sokoto
and Kastina will be like... Pick 2, Pick 2, Pick 3, Hold On, Pick 2,
General Market, Last Card, Check Up!

Lo and behold GMB would be declared as the overall winner.

Sai Buhari sai Baba
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by Ghost01(m): 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
He's done his bit. We will remember, Owelle! #Change
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by cirmuell(m): 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
BiHung:
what do you mean by btw?
"By The Way"

1 Like

Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
cirmuell:
"By The Way"
NAUGHTY BOY
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by cirmuell(m): 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
BiHung:
NAUGHTY BOY
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Political Leaders Fail To Protect The Interest Of Their Followers / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose / Uche Secondus Visits Babangida With PDP NWC Ahead Of 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.