Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Small hope still dey shaa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Small hope still dey shaa. (924 Views)

Makarfi Vs Sherif; Hope Still Anchored On The Rule Of Law By Sir Don Ubani; Ksc, / Buhari No Good.una Still Dey Vote For Apc. / Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small hope still dey shaa. by Godson32(m): 12:52am On Mar 31, 2015
Sorry I got my facts wrong. Just got this from a source: Article 134 (2) of the Nigerian Constitution stipulates that a presidential candidate will be duly elected after attaining both the highest number of votes cast; and has received at least a quarter of the votes at each of at least two-thirds of all the states and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) of Abuja. If no candidate satisfies the requirement, a second election will be held between the two leading candidates within seven days from the pronouncement of the result. Its like uncle Jonah is a goner,can't believe it but its not over until its over.

1 Like

Re: Small hope still dey shaa. by adidison(m): 12:55am On Mar 31, 2015
Lol ... PDP sha ... Una no dey tire?!?!? Like after ref blow whistle to end match some people still hope ... Nothing Goodluck can do again ... Is hall hover!

3 Likes

Re: Small hope still dey shaa. by domopps(m): 12:56am On Mar 31, 2015
You ppl will not just kill me! Just keep calm we shall all see!

Cheeers
Re: Small hope still dey shaa. by jimmynauty: 1:12am On Mar 31, 2015
Which rule supercede? 25% or simple majority
Re: Small hope still dey shaa. by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 31, 2015
This OP is too dumb. Somebody should please Educate and call this PDP.ig of a thing calling into serious order. If he is too dumb or tired to do his simple arithmetic, he should just go back to primary school. Northerner states is made up of 19 states, plus that of 6 in sw. And Buhari will have 25% in this 25 states, which is even already 2/3.

PDP.ig can eat that of SS and SE.
Re: Small hope still dey shaa. by Godson32(m): 1:35am On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Small hope still dey shaa. by Nobody: 2:27am On Mar 31, 2015
I'll make a reasonable comment after my beauty sleep kiss

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Condolences To PDP And Taniods / Aliko Dangote Before And After Election Result / 13 Odd But Perfectly Legal Things To Do In The Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.