Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Unusual Bowel Condition. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unusual Bowel Condition. (677 Views)

Chinese Doctors Remove 13Kg Of Stuck Poo From Man's Bowel After 22 Years / Kogi Man Hit By An Unusual Type Of Cancer (Disturbing Photos) / Bowel Health: How Often Should You Poop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unusual Bowel Condition. by Donpizzle(m): 1:01am On Mar 31, 2015
A frnd of mine has not been able to excrete faeces even after eating heavily for the past 5days and e is getting too worried bout it. he said that the worst is that he doesn't even get the urge to make use of the toilet. Am not a doctor so I don't know wat to tell him,that is d reason I am sharing dis with my fellow nairalanders. pls any useful information on wat caused it and treatment prescriptn will b highly appreciated. thanks in anticipation of ur reasonable replies..
Re: Unusual Bowel Condition. by PapiWata: 6:47am On Mar 31, 2015
For a safe and gentle remedy to your friend's condition, he or she should seek out the leaf shown in this picture, which is known in Efik language as "Aruwana Si", and in the Yoruba language as "Asuwon Oyinbo". To ensure that the right leaf is selected, it is best to request this traditional medicine from someone who is familiar with the plant, which grows along river sides in West African countries.

Pluck two to four leaves, boil then for a few minutes in a small amount of water, and then when it cools down, discard the leaves and drink about one cup of the water, in order to return bowel movement to normalcy. This treatment must NOT be repeated more that once every 3 weeks, so as to retain the natural microbial balance of the digestive system. This method is very safe, and without any of the unpleasant side-effects seen by those who rely on pharmaceutical products.

Re: Unusual Bowel Condition. by Redoil: 10:54am On Mar 31, 2015
I do have such problem too. Tell ur friend to drink hot tea or hot water first thing in the morning b4 7a.m and the water must be much. Come back and thank me
Re: Unusual Bowel Condition. by TlcHealthGroup(m): 10:49am On Apr 01, 2015
Gud day,this is Tlc Health Solutions,we have some supplements and drugs that would help him to podge and clear his bowel system,if u are intersted call us on 08185664889 or email us @ Tlchealthsolutions1@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Some Strange Attitudes Of A Weed Smoker / The Best Sources Of Fiber For Diabetic Patients / JARO: An Innovative, World Class Medical Record System and Hospital Portal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.