Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Congratulation To GMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulation To GMB (702 Views)

Congratulation To Nyesom Wike / Congrats. Dr Rabiu M Kwankwaso. We Delivered Kano To GMB / I Am Prepared If Anything Bad Happens To GMB - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulation To GMB by saibuhari(m): 8:54am On Mar 31, 2015
Fellow Nigerians, we the agents and champions of CHANGE hereby express our gratitude to God for the wind of change blowing across Nigeria based on the election results pouring in. The change we yearn for is here and we must take up this momentum and do the right things in the next four years. Yes, the results have not all been announced but we already known the outcome. General Buhari has won clearly. May I therefore, on behalf of myself and my family be the first to congratulate our amiable General Buhari as the next president of Nigeria. Fellow Nigerians, please place your congratulatory messages here for our General. Thank you all and God bless Nigeria.

Change we yearned for, change we have gotten.

Saibuhari.

3 Likes

Re: Congratulation To GMB by dmjinc(m): 9:04am On Mar 31, 2015
GMB all the way...
Re: Congratulation To GMB by capnies: 1:30am On Feb 26, 2016
I wish u new tomorrow sorry u rejected Good luck surely badlock u must have

1 Like

Re: Congratulation To GMB by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 26, 2016
capnies:
I wish u new tomorrow sorry u rejected Good luck surely badlock u must have
EPIC KNOCK OUT
THEY REJECTED GOODLUCK
BADLUCK IS NOW THEIR KESKE VIA NKWA TANKWA and IWEKA RD ONITSHA

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Find Buhari's Missing Certificate After Election / We Drink Water With Goats From Same Source — Bauchi Villagers / The Mathematical Wonder Behind GMB Election Success.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.