Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 - Politics (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 (564472 Views)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust / After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Texcoco(m): 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
GentleToks:

Pls my friend, I want you to read the story of China and how they liberate themselves from the economic shackles that was placed on them by Japan.

Let's be practical and realistic here, as an individual, the best way to remain unhappy as a man/woman in your relationship or any sort of relationship is to believe that your existence lies on your partner/friend.

The greatest a nation or individual could make is to believe that his/her existence can only survive on a particular thing from his/her most trusted friend or family cos one day, just one day, u ll be screwed up. This is applicable to Nigeria story, Nigeria ll pay dearly for it but trust me, at the end of d day, it won't last forever and it ll only set our foots on the new path of economic growth and discover....

If Lagos state can do it under Tinubu government, trust me, we as a nation would definitely do better.

Most developed countries are doing pretty well without oil and Nigeria case won't be exceptional. We ll surely get there and set ourselves free from this tribal rubbish coming from a tribe that is not even up to d population of Kano.
First off China wasnt placed under economic dependency by Japan whatsoever,that's a lie, infact Japan conquered, exploited and economically depended on China for their raw materials and heavy population ironically this sounds familiar with the plight of ND...Anyway,China sacrificed a lot to be where they are right now.Can we do that?? Already Osun workers are crying and Buhari or ND militants haven't resumed yet.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by kaybams1(m): 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Soreza:
THE SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST HAS SHOWED THROUGH THEIR VOTES THAT THEY DON'T WANT BUHARI,I THINK NIGERIA SHOULD DIVIDE

Are your Balls big enough to handle a full scale war?

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Crysallis(m): 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
.... and Delta Produces 2 million PDP votes. APC 5000
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by demelza: 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Soreza:
MR YOUR WORD,ITS CLEAR WE DON'T WE SOUTHERNS DON'T WANT HIM,DO YOU WANT TO FORCE A LEADER ON US?
I am a southerner also!
So kindly speak for yourself and your hamlet.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Edo and Delta are PDP's sure cards... if they fail, APC wins!
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Emteebee(m): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
If buhari wins, irrespective of our party choice, we really need to give him kudos. because his success is a product of 16 years hard work. Well done GMB

11 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Wisdytech(m): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
CURRENT TOTAL ELECTION RESULTS APC -
10,454,137 PDP - 9,953,432 APC leading with
500,705 Votes #NigeriaDecides #Nigeria2015.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS?
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Marcelinho(m): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
pdp hope is DELTA, apc SOKOTO

were are we going?
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Haywhymido(m): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
A man in Kano who mistakenly vote for Jonathan
instead of Buhari.He started crying uncontrollably. :

4 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by jodeci(m): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=scantee post=32204645]

Your family are doomed.

Dont mind the okpo that thinks his tribe will be screwed for just 4 or 8 years displacement.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Heartbeatmii:
A new dawn for Nigeria...... Let the giant arise

New dawn ke?

The dudes in APC, where did they come from?

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
lawseph:

please don't tell me that you failed mathematics. because it seems you're the only one who doesn't know that APC has satisfied that rule of 25% of two-third spread. anyway, I'm deeply sorry if you take that as an insult, it's just that I'm very happy. finally the change is here.

Hasn't Pdp attained that? If no, how many is left to attain it? Edo and Delta is yet to be announced which I know they will win and they might win Taraba as well. I won't insult you, I just want you to do the maths
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Lucasbalo(m): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Burger01:
Let's go there!

Buhari, by the grace of God the most high, will carry the day.

Baba we voted you and when you get there don't disappoint.U

Sai Buhari
Amen and if he disappoint, he should be kicked out in 2019. The presidency is not a personal property. It's for moving the country in the right direction.

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by justi4jesu(f): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Haywhymido:
A man in Kano who mistakenly vote for Jonathan
instead of Buhari.He started crying uncontrollably. :

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
I need to start finding my way back to my house.... Ph is a lawless state right now.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by codedmax(m): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Seems the whole of NL users is viewing this trend

Wft I dnt even wana scroll down, coming back up..............

#NigeriaDecides
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by lakefist(m): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
The will of God is all we want
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Funpeter: 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
The general has never lost in sokoto, yobe and maduiguri

The general is winning.

Who heard what the director of the general said on channels? He said the federal government should be able to hand over to the incoming government.

History is about to happen
Omo oodua ise ti ya.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Abeg wetin be scores?
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by quicyvictor(m): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ksslib:

After na una go dey call Buhari illiterate.

No worry, we go mark your Planet and solar system. PDP olodo. grin

We won't only MARK his WORLD, We will TAMBUWAL his PLANET

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
AAlozie:
Game over forPDP, GEJ, PEJ, TANOIDS, NOI, MADUEKE, FFK, OKUPE, CLARK, etc etc
You left out PDP loyalists on Nairaland. I won't name monikers......... wink

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by larride(m): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
honeric01:
From the 27 states released so far, how many states does APC have 25% and how many have they won out-rightly?

Lastly, from the rest 6, how many can APC get 25% from or win out-rightly?

The remaining states are

Benue
Sokoto
Taraba
Delta
Edo
Yobe
Bauchi
Borno

APC will win outrightly in

Benue
Sokoto
Yobe
Bauchi and Borno

PDP will win outrightly in
Delta
Taraba
Edo

Benue, Edo and Taraba are like 60:40 states, so don't expect any margin more than 100k difference from those 3 states.

PDP last magic card is DELTA

APC still have BAUCHI and BORNO, That's the game changer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by luxanne(f): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
It feels good tho seeing the party, PDP finally being battered - its been a long time coming, damn! Like OBJ saw this future and left, I wonder what he's doing right now seeing this results gringringrin
I feel for GEJ tho, he shouldn't have contested.

KOWA party total results pls, anyone? Any link?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Emteebee(m): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wisdytech:
CURRENT TOTAL ELECTION RESULTS APC -
10,454,137 PDP - 9,953,432 APC leading with
500,705 Votes #NigeriaDecides #Nigeria2015.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS?
You need to either buy a new calculator or enroll in a mathematics program.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by t2luv: 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Soreza:
MR YOUR WORD,ITS CLEAR WE DON'T WE SOUTHERNS DON'T WANT HIM,DO YOU WANT TO FORCE A LEADER ON US?

How do you define "SOUTHERNERS". Does that only mean SS, and SE to you. Because looking at the landscape SW is still in the south.

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Airforce1(m): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
angry angry
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by msmon(m): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
samm:
Results so far

Adamawa isn't included in that spreadsheet! Pls kindly correct that.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by idu1(m): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Babyosisi is a disgrace to igbo women

7 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by demelza: 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
silverprince413:
Gej till forever!!!
Yes!!!!!!!
Forever in Otuoke!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Youngzedd(m): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

XXBAXXXXBAX - Jax

Lol, can't remember if na brutality or fatality.

You're correct. Brutality is also among.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Geedhey(m): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
EmekaBlue:
Yoruba r d traitors btw hausa n igbo....half in n out pple
Only a Sour loser looks for who to blame in all calamity that befalls him. Never sees any wrong with himself except everyone else. If Jona had done his work properly re-election is the most easiest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Freelancer007(m): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
God Bless our President Elect... General Muhammadu Iretiola Chukwuemeka Buhari... www.reviewcious.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (202) (Reply)

. / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.