Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 - Politics (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 (564565 Views)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust / After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Roush: 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Soreza:
WE MUST DIVIDE,A LEADER CAN NOT BE IMPOSED ON US

crase

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by HoseaAudu(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
dyabman:
Words on street saying PDP are trying to inflate delta figures while APC supporters are protesting ... Dia is god ooo

Which street?
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by samm(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
youngdoctor:

bros.u frget adamawa..APC-374701...PDP-251664.
so recalculate

Corrected and latest

3 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by AbuMikey(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
So, David Mark lost his Home state? shocked

Shît, that's an own goal gringringrin

20 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Keegan: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Roland17:
JONATHAN AND PDP UNDERESTIMATED THE POWER AND INFLUENCE OF THE LION OF BURDILLON..

...And it costs them seriously! Oh, our own dearest Lion oko PDP!

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Gbenge77(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Aren't the PDP gonna rule for 60 years. Again?

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
missmayorall:
lolzz

hahahahaha grin grin
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Riclord001(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
jamesflaw:
Quote me later

Jonathan will still win!!!!

PDP: WE ARE TAKING OVER

victim of self delusion

8 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by thinkdip(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
delightful1:
Benue State

APC 373,961

PDP 303,737
you dey sleep? fastest finger nao
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Mega2010(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
emiye:
PDP is leading in 23 states grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bros you go give person high blood pressure joor...
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by jojomario(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Soreza:
you are foolish for that statement. ONE NIGERIA

6 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by politricks: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
politricks:
Sweeter than having party with nicki Minaj and Jessica alba
See as mods change three some into party

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by SuperSuave(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
The generals sitting room

4 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by holluwai(m): 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
#babanowthatyouarethere make sure you arrest, fayosi,FFK,GEJ,PEJ,okonjo,denizi,okupe,abati,soso and every other corrupt leader I can't remember. They should go to court, cough out all they've embezzled and go to jail, ehen that one is essential. grin

Then do the rest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by sammily(m): 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
Results After BENUE
APC : 12,382,884
PDP : 10,754,638
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by luxanne(f): 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
halldoran:

YES!

KOWASTICAL

I don't get. Is that a link?
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
Reminiscing *AKEELAH AND THE BEE*
but in the Spelling bee two winners emerged na. Let PDP beg APC to allow GMB and GEJ rule the country together, both presidents and Sambo+Osinbajo VPs grin

BTW, where is BARCANISTA NA
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Texcoco(m): 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
GentleToks:

That is true picture of Nigeria my dear. There is nothing for me to gain in lying.

Igbos are naturally helpful to one another in foreign land but in their region, they may be a pain on one anothers' ass. Trust me, Heaven knows that Igbos are more guity of what that guy was accusing Hausa of and that is why when it comes to nepotism in federal employment where Igbo man is the head of that exercise, trust me, forget it...

If you doubt me, go to Federal ministry of education
That is your biased opinion which isn't the fact especially when you consider the Federal Character makeup of the Civil Service which has the northerners with the majority with yorubas coming second and so they occuppy top positions everywhere.Beside no Federal civil service applicant is interviewd by one person that is if they aren't employed outrightly via man-no-man lists....Bros,you sabi lie pass devil.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Eeser: 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
History in the making . The people of Nigeria against the PDP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by sod09(m): 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
Soreza:
oloshi
Werey
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by puzzler: 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
Soreza:
IF THE WEST WANNA BE WITH THE HAUSAS FINE BUT AS FOR WE THE SE,SS,WE WILL FORM OUR COUNTRY AM SURE EKITI . LL LIKE TO BE PART OF US AS SHOWED WITH THEIR VOTES

Wen will d se learn and stop deceiving demselfs dat the ss pple will part with dem..looks like u av forgotten history.. ee go soon clear for una eyes...
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Obiwannn: 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
GentleToks:

Lies from pit of hell. That was what you are fed up with by southerners without any verification. Pls, come to Federal secretariat and Presidency in Abuja and tell me if Hausas/Fulanis are occupying more federal positions than Southerners.

Pls come to Accountant General office directly opposite old CBN and tell me if Hausas are occupying more positions than their brothers and sisters in the south.

I have worked in private and public sector and I can tell u that southerners are more socially and economically served than the Northerners.

Guess what! This is not a tribal war but fact; if you give an hausa man an opportunity to conduct a job interview for Hausa man as an applicant, Yoruba and Igbo on merit basis, trust me, the Hausa man ll go with that given directive.

Pls ask a Yoruba man to do the same thing but the applicant mistakenly find out that the interviewer is a Yoruba man and only for him to say E kàro Sir in Yoruba language so as to attract nepotism/ tribal favour (Meaning Goodmorning), I can bet my life on it that you have already failed that interview.

However, go in there with Igbo man with d Igbo man as an interviewer and the applicant says Igbo kwenu!!!!! Trust me bro, that applicant has got that job oooo just like that. I am not beefing Igbos but stating the obvious in federal ministries and parastatals in Abuja

This is true picture of Nigeria but that does not necessarily mean that my view represent the view of every Nigerians.

NB, I didn't pray for war in the South cos that is my home but I naturally hate d fact that some people believe that the best way to resolve issues is to go into war. And the funny thing about these set of people who r clamouring for war is that they are keeping their families and investment abroad while asking u and I to do their dirty fight for them.

Pls take a look at that big for nothing dimwit called Dokuboh; this is a guy that claimed to be fighting for d emancipation of his people but went to use their collective wealth to build his small empire in Benin; saving and preparing for the day of war so as to prevent his properties from being destroyed. Be smart bro
i get ur point bro...

I'm not a blind fanatic!
u didnt get my point though...I said the North heads all the major ministries nd parastatals in nigeria....
and I'm not a fan of GEJ. HE didnt try in his first tenure at all..
But that shoudnt make u prach VIOLENCE.

AND UR VIEW ABOUT INTERVIEWING A MAN BASED ON HIM BEING FROM THE SAME ETHNIC GROUP IS A BIG FAT LIE!!
WE ARE ALL GUILTY AS CHARGED.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
Soreza:
NWANNE HAPU THAT THING

Akam adiro na any war!!! I have never benefitted for PDP and will not fight for them!
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by luvmijeje(f): 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
Revolution:
Running Total (After 29 States & FCT) As Announced By INEC

APC: 12,373,884

PDP: 10,754,638

APC leading by 1,619,246

Don't touch it.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by asdfjklhaha(f): 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
Up next Bauch
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by bosleey: 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
ITS NOT OVER

UNTIL ITS OVER!

GEJ all the way!

5 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Soreza(m): 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
AMERICA ALWAYS WANTED BUHARI TO WIN SO AS TO IGNITE THE NIGER DELTA WAR AGAIN,IN THE PRETEXT OF HELPING NIGERIA GOVERNMENT FIGHT REBELS THEN THE U.S WILL SEND THEIR TROOPS IN PRETENDING TO HELP NIGERIA ARMY BUT DERAIL THE OIL,THE NORTH IS NEVER THEIR INTEREST THAT IS WHY THEY DONT GIVE A F...K ABOUT BOKOHARAM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by chidexxy007(m): 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
hehe..... e don red 4 PDP, even Benue state?
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Bhella5(m): 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bauchi. Here comes respect!
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by GentleToks(m): 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
GeneralShepherd:

Isn't it ridiculous that the oil and gas companies are filled with south westerners and their graduates have no jobs!

Jonathan is a horrible president, but there is no equality in Nigeria

My friend, where did u get your statistics from? I mean the stat of Yorubas in oil and gas industry

It's like judging the Niger Deltans in Yoruba movies by the likes of Doris Simeon, Toyin Aimhaku, Mercy Aigbe, kheduba, Liz etc who are even doing well than full blooded Yorubas.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by halldoran: 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
luxanne:

I don't get. Is that a link?

What link grin
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Iaz93: 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
genesisjohn:
so what will happen to all this so called men of God who prophesied that GEJ will win?
On Sunday, they'll tell their gullible congregation what will soothe them, and then proceed to collect more tithes and offerings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (202) (Reply)

. / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.