Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 (564848 Views)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust / After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Burger01(m): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Bros when I give you any info abt APC, you can take it the bank.

Those are the results

APC 931, 958
PDP 86, 085
Heeeeehh, casala go burst for PDP be that smiley
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by otr1(m): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2015
teufelein:

Buhari,

officially released = 19.
2/3 of 36 states = ?

we wait upon the time the final result is announced and the mathematical calculations may commence!
Then let's wait for INEC, but don't say I didn't tell you Buhari won at least, 25% in 26 states and FCT.
Now, give me a break!

4 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by vanilson(m): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2015
Where is JEGA the umpire?
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 31, 2015
luvmijeje:

Your friend is sitting on a long thing....... Jonathan is definitely going back to Otuoke.
They are just trying their luck my sister, they think this election is like baba Ijebu. They are in for a shocker.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 31, 2015
Let's not be deceived, this election signifies that Nigeria is a two party state.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Segadem(m): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2015
Sanchez01:
[size=15pt]Whoever said Frank Edoho is good at suspense has not seen Jega in action![/size]
if na me I go do more than dat ,I only have dis opportunity once in four years.

4 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by ladylaurel(f): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2015
Donjowebs:
Who know Jega make e warn am o, I dey quick vex o!

Kk. Sending him a txt.......

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by ladyF(f): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2015
Is it live yet, need to know when to on gen. Jona no dey give us light o, on top all the power plants that he is commissioning everyday

4 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 31, 2015
Lanretoye:

6-2, Buhari score Hat-trick. grin
jonaTAN go soon fall inside box-eightheen na

grin grin grin
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by deife(m): 10:45am On Mar 31, 2015
Oricha62:
Jega pls ,announce because delay is dangerous

Abi o!
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 31, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Er...APC lost Plateau and Nassarwa since yesterday undecided
Yes but they got over 25% votes in those states. You no do maths for secondary school or you never enter?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by bakila: 10:45am On Mar 31, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Er...APC lost Plateau and Nassarwa since yesterday undecided
He said 25% and they are in the bank with heavy change.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by idu1(m): 10:45am On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Demdem(m): 10:45am On Mar 31, 2015
[s]
skyra:
Jonathan is not going anywhere, at least not with the just concluded election. The only way gmb wins is if, according to the electoral law, he wins 2/3 of 36 states which equals 24 states, failing to do so, there will be a runoff irrespective of the popular vote.

Whoever drafted the electoral law had his thinking cap on. The law took into cognizance our penchant/ propensity of voting along tribal/religious lines. So folks, its not yet uhuru as at best, this election will be declared inconclusive.

Apostle suleman was so correct, I will start taking the man seriously
[/s]

Crap. The General has exceeded this requirement.

4 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by alancash01(m): 10:45am On Mar 31, 2015
Hope Jega never hibernate so?

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Donbabaj: 10:45am On Mar 31, 2015
teufelein:

Buhari,

officially released = 19.
2/3 of 36 states = ?

we wait upon the time the final result is announced and the mathematical calculations may commence!

There are lots of interpretation on social media & TVs as relating to this 2/3 or 1/4 of the vote cast of a thing...

In my own opinion, for a candidate to be declared a winner, he must of satisfy two conditions:

1. Won by numbers of votes cast

2. Won 1/4 of 2/3 of the States

Must have won at least 1/4 of 2/3 of the votes cast in 36 states. so 1/4 of 2/3 of 36 = 6

So a candidate to be declared winner, a candidate must have won by a margin of 6 states together with otherwise there will be a re-run between the two major parties
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by francescainnoce(f): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2015
We all here calling out on this man...Jega ... Only God knows what's going on with him... Because that man might actually be on the more tougher end here oooooo...
Peace to Nigeria
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Ossaifamous(m): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2015
Na wah ooo even our leaders can use that clock called African time Ehn
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Texcoco(m): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=ladon1 post=32196113][/quote] Nonsense,Sokoto cannot get more than 800K difference,relax...Goodluck is winning.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 31, 2015
francescainnoce:

Understandably so but Then if he had done as you think he should and then a war erupts... How can people find their way to safety at that time of the day unno ... No lights, darknes and all...
It's better during the day OOO... This way one could find its route to Ghana, or other neighbours...
Peace to Nigeria
lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by luvmijeje(f): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2015
Demdem:

Delta cant exceed 1.2M. Rivers is far more populated and she had 1.4M

Thanks...... So we should be expecting 1.1M.......The foolish REC should get ready to tell the world how voters turn out was 90%.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Volksfuhrer(m): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2015
Where is barcanista? Is he off the grid?

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by debeo: 10:46am On Mar 31, 2015
DesChyko:

I'm a GEJ supporter to the core but in all fairness, it is better for the country if Buhari won. Parties will become aware of the power of the Nigerian voice and be forced to buckle up. Other than that, we are just like the bird that jumped from the ground and landed on a mound. The problem still persists (corruption) because of godfatherism.

My point exactly! Especially the Nigerian voice!

If Buhari wins and doesn't perform well, am sure he knows hr will be kicked out come 2019!

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by jojomario(m): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2015
dotcomnamename:
[size=20pt]Am seriously waiting for how SOUTHSOUTH &SOUTHEAST votes will leapfrog the whole of SW,NW,NE and NC[/size]
me too.

4 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Qmab: 10:46am On Mar 31, 2015
Has the part four of the announcement began?
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 31, 2015
I am sueing Jega for the delay in annoucing the results

2 Likes

lloydpras:
A photo of a polling unit ...snapped during election. It's the same situation all over kano. 1.9m is justified.

Oya rivers..justify ur 1.4m angry

lol voters card collectors.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by ikbnice(m): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2015
I just hope the results of the yet-to-be-anounced states avnt been tampered with overnight. This yeye suspense is killing pple gradually jawe.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by harrysterol(m): 10:47am On Mar 31, 2015
Where is jega na sad
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by dunamis321(f): 10:47am On Mar 31, 2015
ORIGENAL:
By d tym GEJ will b declear a winer, 2day some of u guys wil b disapoited

Bros your English teacher try for you ooo......chai!

6 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by deadie(m): 10:47am On Mar 31, 2015
Soon, there will be analysis on what/who cost Jonah de Otuoke the presidency. Expect the following to top the list:
1. Poor handling of Boko haram and kidnap of the Chibok girls
2. Overseeing the highest level of corruption in the history of Nigeria
3. Having very crazy people in his camp (FFK the addict, Okupe the basket mouth, Mamma the educated mor0n, Dokubo the loud mouth, etc).

How Jonah, the shoeless Otuoke man, came to the presidency on popular support and was rejected by the masses 4 years later (this result is only close because of MASSIVE RIGGING BY THE PDP) should be offered as a special course in the universities.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by iGeneral: 10:47am On Mar 31, 2015
kelvincoll:
GEJ might have been a good person but it takes more than a good heart to run the affairs of the nation and retain your seat a 2nd term.

Okupe
Fayose
FFK
PEJ
No doubts these person gave away GEJ by there utterances

NIS recruitment saga
$20billion dollar Oil scam
fuel Subsidy
BokoHaram
Gov Forum elections
These events ruined his credibility

Ameachi
Okorocha
Obj
Tambuwai
These persons added MORE credence to the opposition by way of igniting "hope and assurances" of a better platform to favor the masses, especially to pple from their region

Truth be told only a Buhari and no other nigerian alive can challenge an incumbent based on his cult followership. This, the a APC smartly banked on putting aside all differences. Now why i hate wen NLs use the word Clueless to describe GEJ i must say this elections exposed him as one. His pre-polls calculations and strategy were a NO NO. PDP banked on her popularity and 2011 elections performance.

I still respect him for championing an election in this country were the voices of you and i are heard and our votes do count. GOD bless Nigeria

BAMANGA TUKUR as PDP chairman did more for the opposition than all the above people combined. Tukur singlehandedly drove away 5 governors away from the party. He planned to drive seven but Lamido and Babangida Aliyu stayed behind to work from within. Of the 5 states, APC won 4 and the two that didn't leave went to APC. Buhari should give Bamanga Tukur National Award when he gets there.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (202) (Reply)

. / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.