Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 - Politics (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 (564276 Views)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust / After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 01, 2015
franugo:

obviously u are feeling sleepy, je ga lawulacry

gud 9t jor people! Bleep u jega with ur freakish time wasting..m

I may be feeling sleepy, but my brain function is still quite high to analyse discernible issues.

Lie to yourself as much as you want, but we know that Nigeria was never a terrorist country though we had our issues.

I guess it's easy for you to forget all the blood that has been spilled in the North these past 4 years, that all begun after the post election violence that sprung up in 2011.

Go ahead and forget!
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by fjlinks(m): 1:28am On Apr 01, 2015
big congratulations to our there nation_a new leader is born
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by sunnshyn(f): 1:29am On Apr 01, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

I do not get what is going on. After all the cry for technological input into this election, they forgot technological input to make the election result easy to announce.

What about setting up a team to do this as the results came in.

I repeat, I have never seen this before in an election in my whole life. I have slept and woken up, only to see JEGA calculating.

This man should declare GMB the winner and allow people rest.

Let's be factual bro, would you in your widest dreams think someone of Jega's status wouldn't know the need for a more advance technology to see that results are collated quickly??
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Walexz02(m): 1:30am On Apr 01, 2015
Talk2bryant:
no, Afe Babalola university
I seesee cool
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by rezzy: 1:31am On Apr 01, 2015
What? Hasn't he called the winner?
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by sunnshyn(f): 1:32am On Apr 01, 2015
Uncle Jega is a noble man, a man of integrity...

He's fighting, trust me. Fighting to keep afloat and continue to do what is right...

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:32am On Apr 01, 2015
sunnshyn:

Let's be factual bro, would you in your widest dreams think someone of Jega's status wouldn't know the need for a more advance technology to see that results are collated quickly??

I do not understand why we were kept awake for so long.

Whether with technology or not, this man has run an election in this country and on this level.

What happened that the procedure is different?

That is my point. This should not have taken so long.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 01, 2015
rezzy:
What? Haven't he called the winner?
about to.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by sunnshyn(f): 1:34am On Apr 01, 2015

He's fighting, trust me. Fighting to keep afloat and continue to do what is right...

Let's all be patient!! Nothing good comes easy..even though we already know the winner...we still need Uncle Jega's words...

#change

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by foliks(f): 1:34am On Apr 01, 2015
I taya for Jega today o.... Jega must u show us all these? just becos u know we r anxious to hear it from u abi.... u r effing up o

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:35am On Apr 01, 2015
sunnshyn:

We know JEGA is bright and upright. We are grateful for his service to this nation. However, this is frustrating. We are heading to 2:00am.

He should declare the winner.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by wolexino(m): 1:35am On Apr 01, 2015
GhostProtocol:

I may be feeling sleepy, but my brain function is still quite high to analyse discernible issues.

Lie to yourself as much as you want, but we know that Nigeria was never a terrorist country though we had our issues.

I guess it's easy for you to forget all the blood that has been spilled in the North these past 4 years, that all begun after the post election violence that sprung up in 2011.

Go ahead and forget!

but six weeks to dis election Gej was able to combat terrorism nw ask urself wat he as been doin since

5 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 01, 2015
@sunnshyn:Ermm...'Patient' instead of 'patience'...
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by oieda: 1:38am On Apr 01, 2015
What does the Constitution say about using Microsoft Excel in computing election figures?

Lawyers in the house cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by sunnshyn(f): 1:38am On Apr 01, 2015
Xsolutions:
@sunnshyn:Ermm...'Patient' instead of 'patience'...

Modified bro...I'm so feeling sleepy....struggling to keep awake...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Hysmady(m): 1:44am On Apr 01, 2015
Jega is doing tajud for inec
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by sunnshyn(f): 1:46am On Apr 01, 2015
wolexino:

but six weeks to dis election Gej was able to combat terrorism nw ask urself wat he as been doin since

You know, I also thought about this...I think pre-election period really opened GEJ's eyes to know he has been lied to all along...so, he started trying to do things he could have done in 4 years in within weeks...

Let's see if the likes of Femi Fani Kayode, Reno Omokri will eat with him with a ten mile pole spoon now that he has lost...

Such a disappointment!!

5 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 01, 2015
Jega should be flogged for delaying the declaration.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by igahdavid(m): 1:49am On Apr 01, 2015
oieda:
What does the Constitution say about using Microsoft Excel in computing election figures?

Lawyers in the house cool

Someone might interpret it as electronic voting grin

But, it would have made this collation easier

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by britiko: 1:49am On Apr 01, 2015
This manual compilation is really bad.
Jega should have pronounced this result
thank God Jonathan has accepted the result,hence calmness in all camps.
else there would have being a great casualty by now
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Revolution: 1:49am On Apr 01, 2015
All this admin work should have been done back in the office after the declaration since they already know the winner. They just seem to be transferring figures from one paper to the next but we don't need to see this.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Vyolet(f): 1:55am On Apr 01, 2015
Y'all should go to bed,Jega didn't ask anyone to do night vigil.
You will watch the highlight of the final later in the day. undecided

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by popcykaylah(m): 1:56am On Apr 01, 2015
where are those monkeys on NL always saying buhari will never smell that seat?cowards don disappear like ffk...anyways I'm doing the needful..ass up,ac cooling it..heat go kill PDP with thier cheap fans ..hard earned victory

3 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by holajhdeee(m): 1:57am On Apr 01, 2015
Jega should just help us na...my face is asleep already..

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by abbsal(m): 1:57am On Apr 01, 2015
Uncle Jega,I need to leave u @ dis point,just make sure u declare d right candidate...his name is M. Buhari..no mistake pls..no April fool oooo..thank u.

4 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 01, 2015
Vyolet:
Y'all should go to bed,Jega didn't ask anyone to do night vigil.
You will watch the highlight of the final later in the day. undecided
i'd stay awake to watch it live.

5 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by holax: 2:02am On Apr 01, 2015
Jega is so important right now, he kept millions of people awake.

4 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Revolution: 2:03am On Apr 01, 2015
Jega: I need to go and ease myself.

Why on earth is the mic on? We could hear him call out the figures each candidate got. Is he going to repeat all that again when doing the declaration?

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:03am On Apr 01, 2015
Channels Just said JEGA delayed this way in the 2011 presidential election.

If it is true, then no beef, we will wait. But, I do not remember straying awake for results like this.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:05am On Apr 01, 2015
holajhdeee:
Jega should just help us na...my face is asleep already.

I have slept and woken up. You better do the same because I do not think the result is coming soon.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by olamidarsenal(m): 2:05am On Apr 01, 2015
This is the official statement by President Jonathan after the announcement of the results of presidential election
Fellow Nigerians,
I thank you all for turning out en-masse for the March 28 General Elections.
I promised the country free and fair elections. I have kept my word. I have also expanded the space for Nigerians to participate in the democratic process. That is one legacy I will like to see endure.
Although some people have expressed mixed feelings about the results announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), I urge those who may feel aggrieved to follow due process based on our constitution and our electoral laws, in seeking redress.
As I have always affirmed, nobody’s ambition is worth the blood of any Nigerian. The unity, stability and progress of our dear country is more important than anything else.
I congratulate all Nigerians for successfully going through the process of the March 28thGeneral Elections with the commendable enthusiasm and commitment that was demonstrated nationwide.
I also commend the Security Services for their role in ensuring that the elections were mostly peaceful and violence-free.
To my colleagues in the PDP, I thank you for your support. Today, the PDP should be celebrating rather than mourning. We have established a legacy of democratic freedom, transparency, economic growth and free and fair elections.
For the past 16 years, we have steered the country away from ethnic and regional politics. We created a Pan-Nigerian political party and brought home to our people the realities of economic development and social transformation.
Through patriotism and diligence, we have built the biggest and most patriotic party in Nigerian history. We must stand together as a party and look to the future with renewed optimism.
I thank all Nigerians once again for the great opportunity I was given to lead this country and assure you that I will continue to do my best at the helm of national affairs until the end of.....

happy new month
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Revolution: 2:05am On Apr 01, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
Channels Just said JEGA delayed this way in the 2011 presidential election.

If it is true, then no beef, we will wait. But, I do not remember straying awake for results like this.

If Borno state arrived in the afternoon then all this would have been happening in the afternoon and ended in the evening. Perhaps in 2011 the last state declared their result earlier in the day

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (202) (Reply)

. / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.