Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

PDP Calls For The Cancellation Of Election Results In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Calls For The Cancellation Of Election Results In Kano (17218 Views)

PDP Calls For Postponement Of Ondo Election / Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response / PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Calls For The Cancellation Of Election Results In Kano by blakid(m): 11:34am On Mar 31, 2015
enigma3000:
But Kano's result is very outrageous... 1.9M? 4 APC alone.. Plus other parties... Not so realistic from my point of view...
It even beats dt of lagos.... Is it that Kano is more populated than Lagos,, or what?
hey dude, is lyk u re missin sumtn, did u check dt of Enugu state? comon , let's b sincere....
Re: PDP Calls For The Cancellation Of Election Results In Kano by ebukaOtika(m): 11:34am On Mar 31, 2015
ibkgab001:
PDP is a cowards. Even in the north

YOU MUST BE A FOOL ,,,,
You better Open your Eyes to the TRUTH ATLEAST ONCE IN YOUR LIFE ,,,, COS I KNOW YOU'VE NEVER ACCEPTED TRUTH IN YOUR LIFE,.,,,

I BLAME THE COURT AT TIMES FOR NOT GIVING JUDGEMENT WHEN NEEDED BUT INSTEAD THEY FOLLOW THE NEAREST FOOT PATH TO RUN AWAY CLAIMING "MY HANDS ARE CLEAN"

Guy just respect yourself ooooooo ,.,,, if dey don give you your money ,,,, chop am ,,,, because it can never be collected back again.
Re: PDP Calls For The Cancellation Of Election Results In Kano by celi4ever2k5: 11:34am On Mar 31, 2015
k.
Re: PDP Calls For The Cancellation Of Election Results In Kano by vanilson(m): 11:35am On Mar 31, 2015
PDP why
Re: PDP Calls For The Cancellation Of Election Results In Kano by Sugarpeaches(f): 11:38am On Mar 31, 2015
Okay here's the thing, cancel Rivers state and Kano state elections! End of discussion!
Re: PDP Calls For The Cancellation Of Election Results In Kano by witnezHD(m): 11:38am On Mar 31, 2015
If GMB win, i'll commit
suicide and runawa
Re: PDP Calls For The Cancellation Of Election Results In Kano by akinjuly77(m): 11:40am On Mar 31, 2015
Re: PDP Calls For The Cancellation Of Election Results In Kano by blakid(m): 11:41am On Mar 31, 2015
laytoshtwo:

You expect Buhari to win in Rivers and Akwa ibom.You are deceived by paid crowd attending all party campaign cos of money.Ask any true River indigene how weak Amaechi at home.
Hey man, and u taught Ur so calld President can win in dos northern states i was even surprised dt he was able 2 gather such number in northern states.. Bleep U ND UR SO CALLED PRESIDENT....Nigerians need #change

1 Like

Re: PDP Calls For The Cancellation Of Election Results In Kano by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 31, 2015
Sugarpeaches:
Okay here's the thing, cancel Rivers state and Kano state elections! End of discussion!

Kano had less than 50% turnout and their numbers match that of the 2011 election. There were no reports of election misconduct or violence.

Now look at Rivers. 80% turnout, numbers higher than 2011, reports, videos, and pictures of people stealing ballot boxes with guns, and stuffing boxes.

The two are not the same.
Re: PDP Calls For The Cancellation Of Election Results In Kano by blakid(m): 11:44am On Mar 31, 2015
ebukaOtika:

YOU MUST BE A FOOL ,,,,
You better Open your Eyes to the TRUTH ATLEAST ONCE IN YOUR LIFE ,,,, COS I KNOW YOU'VE NEVER ACCEPTED TRUTH IN YOUR LIFE,.,,,

I BLAME THE COURT AT TIMES FOR NOT GIVING JUDGEMENT WHEN NEEDED BUT INSTEAD THEY FOLLOW THE NEAREST FOOT PATH TO RUN AWAY CLAIMING "MY HANDS ARE CLEAN"

Guy just respect yourself ooooooo ,.,,, if dey don give you your money ,,,, chop am ,,,, because it can never be collected back again.
hey Igbo, u all know d truth, I think u re just afraid.
Re: PDP Calls For The Cancellation Of Election Results In Kano by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 31, 2015
PDP politicians are the most unintelligent set of humans in the world.

I've known children less petty than them.
Re: PDP Calls For The Cancellation Of Election Results In Kano by zinachidi(m): 11:52am On Mar 31, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
Seems Jega is begining to compromise and act partially ooo.... With the population and result from the north,Im begining to wonder what BH has been killing.
lol, exactly wat i was asking.
Re: PDP Calls For The Cancellation Of Election Results In Kano by ebukaOtika(m): 11:52am On Mar 31, 2015
enigma3000:
But Kano's result is very outrageous... 1.9M? 4 APC alone.. Plus other parties... Not so realistic from my point of view...
It even beats dt of lagos.... Is it that Kano is more populated than Lagos,, or what?

EXACTLY MY THOUGHT ALSO ,,,,

We were sleeping and they were busy casting their votes in the Comfort of Their Huts.
Re: PDP Calls For The Cancellation Of Election Results In Kano by akinjuly77(m): 11:54am On Mar 31, 2015
Re: PDP Calls For The Cancellation Of Election Results In Kano by Billygee2u: 11:57am On Mar 31, 2015
who does not know that the election was rigged in the north to favour Buhari?
Re: PDP Calls For The Cancellation Of Election Results In Kano by ebukaOtika(m): 11:58am On Mar 31, 2015
Emperortj93:
WTF
APC GOT 1.9M IN KADO
THEN WHO THE HELL HAS BOKO HARAM BEING KILLING OVER THEIR

My dear you can ask that Question again and AGAIN ,.,,,

Over 1million ,,,, Nawa o ,.,,, i just dey look ooooo
Re: PDP Calls For The Cancellation Of Election Results In Kano by ibkgab001: 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
I hope you are ok ... Looser you must have failed use of English before Cowards
Re: PDP Calls For The Cancellation Of Election Results In Kano by ebukaOtika(m): 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
blakid:

hey Igbo, u all know d truth, I think u re just afraid.

Anyways i Refrain from using those words especially the First sentence..... pls pardon me ,.,,,

BUT I STILL STAND WHERE I STAND ,.,,,
Re: PDP Calls For The Cancellation Of Election Results In Kano by akinjuly77(m): 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
: Live 10 a.m - Presidential election results
For All the other State Till the Last
Result

Presidential election results for
Ebonyi state - PDP wins
As announced by Prof. Ahaneku, VC Nnamdi
Azikiwe University, Awka, RO for Ebonyi state
AA - 426
ACPN - 1214
AD - 1,133
ADC - 2,704
APA - 2,452
APC - 19,518
CPP - 2,345
HOPE - 989
KOWA - 913
NCP - 1,890
PDP - 323,653 (PDP wins)
PPN - 1,168
UDP - 624
UPP - 4,859
Total valid votes - 363,888
Rejected votes - 29,449
Total votes cast - 393,337

Read more from source : http://africansgist.com/politics/10-a-m-presidential-election-results-for-all-the-other-state-till-the-last-resul/
Re: PDP Calls For The Cancellation Of Election Results In Kano by Moz22: 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
I repeat.....trash
hasonjack:

Enugu nko
Re: PDP Calls For The Cancellation Of Election Results In Kano by akinjuly77(m): 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Live 10 a.m - Presidential election results For
All the other State Till the Last Result

Presidential election results for
Ebonyi state - PDP wins
As announced by Prof. Ahaneku, VC Nnamdi
Azikiwe University, Awka, RO for Ebonyi state
AA - 426
ACPN - 1214
AD - 1,133
ADC - 2,704
APA - 2,452
APC - 19,518
CPP - 2,345
HOPE - 989
KOWA - 913
NCP - 1,890
PDP - 323,653 (PDP wins)
PPN - 1,168
UDP - 624
UPP - 4,859
Total valid votes - 363,888
Rejected votes - 29,449
Total votes cast - 393,337

Read more from Source : http://africansgist.com/politics/10-a-m-presidential-election-results-for-all-the-other-state-till-the-last-resul/
Re: PDP Calls For The Cancellation Of Election Results In Kano by Sissie(f): 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
We all know the average northerner is politically more aware than the average southerner.

Kano state especially always deliver huge number of votes during election.

To say 1. 9million votes is shocking from Kano, means you are not politically aware of the voting patterns and capability of the North.
Re: PDP Calls For The Cancellation Of Election Results In Kano by akinjuly77(m): 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Election Promo : Guess who wins & Get Free 1000
Recharge Cards

Now Africans Gist wants to Share free Recharge
Cards Just 1000
Register Login - Add your Comments on who will
Win the Election
-
-
-

Read more : http://africansgist.com/politics/election-promo-guess-who-wins-get-free-1000-recharge-cards/
-
-

Take this Chance no Dulll wink
Re: PDP Calls For The Cancellation Of Election Results In Kano by Rizin: 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
I ws laughing wen i heard d result because frm north 2 south d story is d same bt kano erronous manipulation is on jegas table. Total acdtd votas 2,17*,***. Valid vote: 2,128,***. Cancld vote: 68,***. So valid plus cancld vote: 2,19*,***. How come it exceed acreditd vote? I weep 4 dis con3

1 Like

Re: PDP Calls For The Cancellation Of Election Results In Kano by chibecanglobal(m): 7:35am On Apr 01, 2015
Rizin:
I ws laughing wen i heard d result because frm north 2 south d story is d same bt kano erronous manipulation is on jegas table. Total acdtd votas 2,17*,***. Valid vote: 2,128,***. Cancld vote: 68,***. So valid plus cancld vote: 2,19*,***. How come it exceed acreditd vote? I weep 4 dis con3
please go back and look@ the figures and re-calculate pls.
How can they@ the collation centre overlook such wrong figures?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG targets one million jobs through growth employment project / APC Saved Nigerians From Poverty, Hunger –minister Of Niger Delta. / Election Postponement: INEC Orders The Withdrawal Of Sensitive Election Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.