Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega (66659 Views)

Power Failure Disrupts Screening Of Ambassadors In Senate / Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power / Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Toktee(m): 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Flets:
I hope Nigeria is ready for what is coming next?

GMB wins, Niger Delta triggers off, and we are back to sqiare zero and an economic wreck. The world would benefit from a GMB regime because crude prices will increase from Nigeria's reduced export

GEJ wins, there will be widespread violence. US/UK are already against his candidacy while Russia/China are in his favour. I hope we don't turn this country to a theatre of war

This election has once again shown our deep divisions. May God save Nigeria

nothing will happen,remember saro wiwa,all the noise been made by the millitants will be crush by the army,people like clark,asari etc will seek refuge in benin republic,you dnt fvck with buhari.
Btw,all the pipeline contracts given to the militants will be terminated rendering the criminals jobles.
Keep calm,nothing the happen.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by UjSizzle(f): 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Adesiji77:

I actually respect Jega more for the calm way that he handled the situation.

I like this..."You are former Minister of the Federal Republic...." cheesy
Yeah it's painful to bark like a dog, and get a response as mild as the whispers of soft wind.

3 Likes

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
sexynabila:
Jega is partial...insead of apc to take over office.....the military will...it is either pdp or the military...apc must not win...

You really want the Army back?

You don't know how life was. then.

In 1986.....19 peacefully protesting students were killed by MOPOL units in one of our universities. Since democracy started....students have been peacefully protesting, even under GEJ...and no one died.

Army rule is not good for anyone. I spent most of my formative years under Army rule...and believe you me...I don't want to go back.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by okechukwu3: 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
mustymatic:

okechukwu3:
This is really shameful but I am sure APC rigged this election in the northern
states.

Rigging is an understatement, if you are not APC candidate in the North, you dare not come close to the boot, they just do the thumb printing and write result.

See another fool, so u think for the past 4 years the northerners hav bn drinking tea?
I sense rubbish, this man is an example of people like u, all of u hav failed, not succeeding by God's grace

You can make your comment without insulting anybody, u got to grow.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by AbuMikey(m): 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lagos in Bag! cool
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by passey: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Godsday Orubebe: federal junkie, a national hidiot, an advance fool~ source~ advanced learners dictionary of naija.

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by idupaul: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sagamite:

He is just handling it like Patience Jona--daft would handle it.

With the impending PDP loss, I can guarantee you that, the weak man called Goodluck is in meltdown. Patience is now running the show and giving directions on how to "daa si rough" (disrupt the process roughly). grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are right , Patience has taken over the show
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Nikapetrelli(f): 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
AbuMikey:
This UI vc has swagger! cheesy
I dey tell u
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by TopHand: 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Flets:

GMB wins, Niger Delta triggers off, and we are back to sqiare zero and an economic wreck. The world would benefit from a GMB regime because crude prices will increase from Nigeria's reduced export

GEJ wins, there will be widespread violence. US/UK are already against his candidacy while Russia/China are in his favour. I hope we don't turn this country to a theatre of war

Unfortunately for Pdp most of their stolen cash is in the US/Europe Tunder don fire dem
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Bowaley17(m): 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
okechukwu3:
This is really shameful but I am sure APC rigged this election in the northern
states.
Rigged ko,Rimmed ni... Do u expect a stranger to come rule in ur state. Is it possible for an Igbo man to become an Oba in Oyo state? You don't expect the Northerners to forsake their own brother na.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Alusioji(m): 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
okechukwu3:
Gej is gentleman to the core, if he had wanted rigging , this election wouldn't have come to this, he opted for a free and fair election and Apc took advantage of his innocence .

U mean that APC raped abi dis virgined GEJ. Its a pity.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
shut up,yes i say shut up before i slap you. GMB will rule Nigeria peacefully for the next eight years,if any of una do any nonsense,we shall lock you up throughout the eight years or more grin
Mumu.. fyi information, d yorubas are taking over because buhari go peme dea.. and well if gmb doesnt perform we kick him out after 4yrs...
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by mirexxx(f): 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
korel9:
He keeps shouting "WE will not take it..." but all I see is one man. undecided

See as Jega just confuse sad

*modified*

Nice response from Jega, very matured

That man should be bundled out joor. Nigeria is greater and bigger than any man. angry

jega is also one man!! undecided
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Hugo7(m): 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
My fellow NIgerian don't lisen to WAR chant by any body their children are. Abroad in safety,No politician is worth dieing for Beware.. Who ever wins so be it .....he who has ears let him hear..

3 Likes

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Toktee(m): 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
korel9:
He keeps shouting "WE will not take it..." but all I see is one man. undecided

See as Jega just confuse sad

*modified*

Nice response from Jega, very matured

That man should be bundled out joor. Nigeria is greater and bigger than any man. angry

the Ediot was there when the fraudlent result from ekiti and enugu were read,he was silent.,is a pity that pdp is finished.

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by maestroz: 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jega gave him POLITE INSULT

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by raayah(f): 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
kindnyce:

SHUT THA Bleep UP...

NIGERIA CAN SURVIVE,WITH OR WITHOUT OIL

MIND YOU,THIS IS A NEW NIGERIA..

WE CAN SURVIVE

SAI GMB/PYO

Sensible post. As of right now, our oil is not a determining factor. I am shocked that people agree with him.
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by iamphilips(m): 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
join us for the official countdown to otuoke 2015. www.nairaland.com/2227145/official-countdown-otuoke-2015#32199284
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by passey: 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
passey:
Godsday Orubebe: federal junkie, a national hidiot, an advance fool~ source~ advanced learners dictionary of naija.
I put hidiot in English, admin color am. I come put am in Yoruba, admin leave am
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Anyone that emerge as the winner will know the power of vote is in citizen hands and will make him sit up.

This election shows any leader who fails to perform will be remove even before his regime ends.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by bakila: 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
J
Flets:

The Gbagbo option has failed. Scaremongering will fail.

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
appini:

To be sincere the south-west voted for GEJ too, the incumbent did not do his homework very well.
Yea dats true...
kilokeys:
the painful thing is...... some pple would still die today.

supporters or oppositions.

while the loser flies out of the country to chill..

Goodluck will still win***
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by olayinkaj2(m): 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
But this same Jega was not bias in 2011, now he is bias because they have seen the hand writing on the wall. Shame on pdp thugs...

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Toktee(m): 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
mirexxx:
jega is not one man,i have never seen where evil triump over the truth and light,all the people of intergrity are behind jega,what about orubebe?

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
mirexxx:

Lol but he is d INEC chairman while d PDP dog is unknown tongue

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Goodluck is on the point......

GEJ must win........

GEJ will remain our President till 2019***
Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
MightyD:

Goodluck will still win***

In your dreams

3 Likes

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by kindnyce(m): 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
raayah:

Sensible post. As of right now, our oil is not a determining factor. I am shocked that people agree with him.

WITH THE NEW GOVT IN TOWN
NEW ECONOMIC TEAM WITH BRAND NEW ECONOMIC POLICIES WITH WILL CHATTER A NEW COURSE

AGRICULTURE AND MANUFACTURE WE SHALL EXPLORE

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by IYANGBALI: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
crixtex:

Mumu.. fyi information, d yorubas are taking over because buhari go peme dea.. and well if gmb doesnt perform we kick him out after 4yrs...
na you be the original mumu,check out my moniker and know where i come from. I BE OMO YORUBA PONBELE tongue

1 Like

Re: PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega by smoothlips(m): 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Flets:

GMB wins, Niger Delta triggers off, and we are back to sqiare zero and an economic wreck. The world would benefit from a GMB regime because crude prices will increase from Nigeria's reduced export. And before the troops come in, the oil facilities will be in ruins and then we spend the next 3 or 4 years fixing them. Who loses..... Nigerians.

Na lie notin is coming next...ONLY CHANGE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance / Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment / Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.