Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,785 members, 7,866,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

apc e-warriors should get ready - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / apc e-warriors should get ready (858 Views)

Ultimate Warriors of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands 60% Oil Bloc / I Dare All You Biafra E-warriors / Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

apc e-warriors should get ready by ruggedboy01: 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
May 29th is too far embarassed cry sad angry undecided
I can't wait to blame gmb for every little problem that will arise after hand over, which Includes emotional, financial problem and unemployment just like gej was blamed and curse here on nairaland almost everyday

Apc e-warriors should sheath their swords for now, for greater e-war is looming angry

1 Like

Re: apc e-warriors should get ready by pretydiva(f): 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
It's allowed
Re: apc e-warriors should get ready by revenge001: 12:39am On Apr 03, 2015
Hmmm cheesy grin cool shocked
Re: apc e-warriors should get ready by bettercreature(m): 12:56am On Apr 03, 2015
I must tell you 99 percent of us are not paid and we are not eating national cake if buhari fail to deliver we are going to be the first to criticise him and vote him if that's going to be the last solution

5 Likes

Re: apc e-warriors should get ready by aresa: 2:05am On Apr 03, 2015
Trust me, we are ready. We exterminate clueless and unintelligent TaNoiDs for fun..

Now seriously, we are not like you zomBie tolotolo TaNoids, we'll blame and descend on GMB at any wrong doing and even vote him out if necessary. This is not about GMB, it's about NIGERIA.

Abeg find your level...

4 Likes

Re: apc e-warriors should get ready by hopilo: 2:26am On Apr 03, 2015
bettercreature:
I must tell you 99 percent of us are not paid and we are not eating national cake if buhari fail to deliver we are going to be the first to criticise him and vote him if that's going to be the last solution
Guy Buhari will not take that ooo. He will find you out.
Re: apc e-warriors should get ready by ruggedboy01: 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
hopilo:

Guy Buhari will not take that ooo. He will find you out.
till then, my pvc no de expire angry
Re: apc e-warriors should get ready by abduljabbar4(m): 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
I can confidently tell you that they want him to mess up so that they can mock us. We shall see.
Re: apc e-warriors should get ready by Mcowubaba: 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Calm down..nd wish GMB nd Nigeria well
Stop d hate..
Free ur mind..

(1) (Reply)

Heart Touching Message From Buhari's Professional Cameraman- Bayo Omoboriowo / Igbos Are Planning To Visit The Lagoon For Practicals On Thursday / Pdp,s Dead Campaign In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.