Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

The Peril Of A Failed Democracy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Peril Of A Failed Democracy (464 Views)

Pity Igbo At Your Peril! / Nigeria Is Not A Failed State, Omokri Tells Buhari / A Former Dictator Is A Better Choice Than A Failed President - THE ECONOMIST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Peril Of A Failed Democracy by klbakare(m): 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
A nation deprived of her choice of leaders.
I watch sadly and wait patiently as Jonathan imposes himself on all.
Goodluck he calls himself
His name is merely an irony of his personality.
Certainly,he feels he will get away with this terrible leadership
Certainly,he feels he will overcome the scourge of the people's decisions.
He has amassed votes for himself but not the voters
The ill treatment of the people of the south-south
who wished their votes could count
Am loosing hope with the massive electoral malpractice in the south-south and south-east
Who shall break the power of the incumbent for the people's general to emerge?

Am not a sage nor a poet. All I ask is that the wish of the people comes to pass.

Cheer me up my comrades, am loosing hope.

(1) (Reply)

My Fear Over Nigeria. / How Buhari And APC Can Improve Their Fortunes In The South East. / Air Mishap Averted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.