Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,157 members, 7,845,813 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega (35229 Views)

Ruggedman Hosts Tubaba & Annie Idibia To A Dinner In Victoria Island,lagos(pics / Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 / Ruggedman Blasts Blackface Of Being Against 2face Movement (read Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by stayblack: 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
GOD BLESS JAGA..MY LOVELY WIFE, WAS LIKE ANGRY ,because TOO MUCH ELECTION CONCENTRATION DISABILITY..AND I WAS LIKE..JEGA URSELF...MEANING ..COOL DOWN....SAIIIIIIIIIIIIII BUHARI.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by belente(m): 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
The way pdp rigging machines was used against other political parties. Especially in Enugu east senatorial zone, you will weep for this country
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by anthoniosp(m): 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
omenka:
Guy why you dey para? Abeg jega for there before I orubebe you from here.
hehehe....**kano likes**
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by saasala(m): 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
talented143:
MAIN REASONS WHY PDP DID NOT HAVE IT EASY THIS TIME AROUND YET.

1) ALL THE SOUTHERNERS STAYING IN THE NORTH THAT RAN AWAY DID NOT VOTE.

2)THOSE PRESENT WERE SCARED OF VOTING AND HENCE DID NOT VOTE.

3)INEC WOULD HAVE MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR PEOPLE TO VOTE ANYWHERE THEY ARE, SEEING THE LARGE POPULATION OF PEOPLE THAT CHANGED GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION THIS TIME AROUND AND HENCE INEC FAILED.

4)ALL INEC DID WHICH WAS CLEARLY IN FAVOUR OF APC WAS THE INTRODUCTION OF CARD READERS.

5)LOTS AND LOTS 0F UNDERAGED CHILDREN VOTED IN THE NORTH.

QUOTE ME AND DIE

Bleep you, I just quoted you and I am not dead and will not die...If anyone would die, its you...And die you shall.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by omenka(m): 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
egift:

The same man - Godsday Orubebe
This is an outrage! cry

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by UnimkeAk(m): 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
onosprince:
[size=16pt]Too bad your career is not alive to witness this election[/size]

Wicked !

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by JEITO: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Shey make I dial mode 9 no grin
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by misspatsy(f): 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
talented143:

3)INEC WOULD HAVE MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR PEOPLE TO VOTE ANYWHERE THEY ARE, SEEING THE LARGE POPULATION OF PEOPLE THAT CHANGED GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION THIS TIME AROUND AND HENCE INEC FAILED.

4)ALL INEC DID WHICH WAS CLEARLY IN FAVOUR OF APC WAS THE INTRODUCTION OF CARD READERS.

QUOTE ME AND DIE
Take am easy naa.if d truth b told I think the result from states where underaged children were allowed 2 vote should b cancelled
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by MissIndependent(f): 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Winks

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by Dee60: 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
That was a show of shame.

While Jonathan had gentlemen and good performers in his government, such as Akinwumi, he chose rather to project the very wrong people.

Now, Jonathan will be measured by the likes of Fani, Madam Dezzy, Okups, and so who may not really represent what GEJ stands for.

Accept defeat in good fate. Jega has not manufactured any results. Most of the states where PDP is complaining have PDP as governors. So, what was the man saying?

Even the great Lionel Messi accepted when Ronaldo dethroned him.

Chief Godsday, there is a place called tomorrow. Apologize quickly, so that this not not stick on you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by horlakunle25(m): 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
kuzee:
pdp abeg no vex ,jux de ready de pack..oya..pick 2, pick 3, pick 3, pick 2, general market, suspension,Last card. Check Up!

mehn #iluvnaija
GEJ till april 14
my front teeth don pull coz of Gej

sai #Baba4change
A 1000like for our baba God and buhari

buhari everywhere you go
chiisos!! Guy! Playing "whot suppose be ur hobby ooo"
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by Willie2015: 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
talented143:

QUOTE ME AND DIE

GEJ failed in this election because his performance during his administration was too poor. The simple Truth is GMB cant win this election if GEJ gave Nigerian an average performance across board. An average Nigerian that voted him in 2011 election is not willing to vote him in 2015. The opposition saw the opportunity and ride on the change message. Kudos to APC Team

3 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by Rexnegro(m): 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
politricks:
I dedicate this first post of the thread to JEGA the 'MAN OF THE YEAR'
I learnt one or two things from you today
God bless you
In fact I must confess prof jega has earned my respect... For life I'll always show respect to this man.....what a learned manner to respond to a fool...

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by mercyymai(f): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
infact I luv dt man call Jega. I really love the way he handle d issue

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by braine(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
sexynabila:
Nonsence
smh.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
hjkjdhddsduwu:
Wa

This is not an ecchi site.

4chan is for folks like you.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by M4gunners: 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
talented143:

QUOTE ME AND DIE
Thanks bro you spoke my mind. Jega know very well what he is doing. Win the election for your brother but don't forget nigeria will be fighting 2 fight not one. We will all suffer it together.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by IYANGBALI: 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
talented143:

QUOTE ME AND DIE
yinmu tongue

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by Promo111: 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Live 10 a.m - Presidential election results For
All the other State Till the Last
Result

APC Still Leading :

The presidential election results for 26 states has so far been announced and right now, APC is still leading with 10,462,670 votes while PDP has 9,953,432 votes. The difference is 509,238 votes.
_
-
The election announcement will continue in
about 30mins. They are on recess. We still have Sokoto, Borno, Zamfara, Kebbi, Taraba, Benue, Adamawa, Bauchi, Delta and Edo. Fingers crossed!
-
Read more : http://africansgist.com/politics/10-a-m-presidential-election-results-for-all-the-other-state-till-the-last-resul/10/
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by milky3(f): 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
Prof Jega, perfect husband Material to a
Nagging wife ! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by kayalla(f): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Why they no go disrupt and accuse him when it's taking forever to announce the gad*dam results
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
talented143:
[b]MAIN REASONS WHY PDP DID NOT HAVE IT EASY THIS TIME AROUND YET.

Proof?

Proof? And proof that an average Southerner supports PDP? I know of Southerners who support APC too you know.

Good idea....and INEC has never done that since 1999. That calls for an amendment of the Electoral Act.

Card readers help to reduce rigging.....simples. Much better idea.

No more moving around of voters. And we can be sure that X is voting at his/her right place.

5)LOTS AND LOTS 0F UNDERAGED CHILDREN VOTED IN THE NORTH.[/b]

That might be true....and one reason why we should blame the PDP for not making vital records better. And BTW....due to high malnutirion in the North some (a few not the majority!) of those kids might be adults.

QUOTE ME AND DIE

Tis a free country.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by simdam500(m): 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Harrysterol u dey there? Abeg how many state is remaining? undecided
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
M4gunners:
Thanks bro you spoke my mind. Jega know very well what he is doing. Win the election for your brother but don't forget nigeria will be fighting 2 fight not one. We will all suffer it together.

APC won because they did alliances better.

After all.....many of the folks in APC were people who at one time or the other did not like Buhari.Eg - Tinubu, El Rufai.., Atiku...even Rochas come to mind. All of them were Buhari critics at one time or the other.

The Northern Establishment also did not like Buhari. He is really not one of them.But....he allied with them.

(And the funny thing is that you PDPians were making fun of them for that. You forgot about what OBJ used to do back in the day. Ask OBJ how he won in 2003...and how many people he had to placate for that.)

In Politics....it is not about friends....it is about common interests. You may not like your allies...but you can work with them.

Una don hear?

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by uchennaakunne(m): 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=talented143 post=32203754]MAIN REASONS WHY PDP DID NOT HAVE IT EASY THIS TIME AROUND YET.

You are right...that was their initial plan
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by harrysterol(m): 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
simdam500:
Harrysterol u dey there? Abeg how many state is remaining? undecided
zamfara but game over aggregate gap too much GEJ is going home sad

Sai papa
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by yorke1: 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
Who the hell is ruggedman? Did he vote? He should go and die!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwadwo Safo Welcomes Baby With His New Wife (Photos) / Peter Okoye Shares Picture Of His Family, Says "I Don't Joke With These Three" / My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.