Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

(UPDATE)Check It Out : Best Goggle Adsense Alternative - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / (UPDATE)Check It Out : Best Goggle Adsense Alternative (949 Views)

Find Out Best Web Designing Company In Delhi / Apart From Goggle Adsense Which Other Means Can I Make Money From Blog / Apart From Goggle Adsense Which Other Means Can I Make Money From Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(UPDATE)Check It Out : Best Goggle Adsense Alternative by Donald3d(m): 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hello guys i know how hard it is to work with goggle Adsense sometimes ,it is either you don't get approved and even when you get approved you can easily get banned when you are not careful.So i made my research and saw a very good adsense alternative ,i just started using it myself and it has some awesome features check them out below:
1. You don't need to get approved ,all you need to do is register provide some details and BOOM there you go you can start posting the ad codes on your site.
2.You can get paid via Paypal,Wire and PAYONEER (the feature i love most since payoneer is so easy to use)
3.It has so many types of options for ads ,sliding ads ,banner ads ,popups etc.
4.It has an awesome and intuitive and responsive interface

Check it out. *nairaland blocked the link but I have posted it on another forum * here

Re: (UPDATE)Check It Out : Best Goggle Adsense Alternative by Vicotex(m): 7:25am On Apr 03, 2015
Donald3d:
Hello guys i know how hard it is to work with goggle Adsense sometimes ,it is either you don't get approved and even when you get approved you can easily get banned when you are not careful.So i made my research and saw a very good adsense alternative ,i just started using it myself and it has some awesome features check them out below:
1. You don't need to get approved ,all you need to do is register provide some details and BOOM there you go you can start posting the ad codes on your site.
2.You can get paid via Paypal,Wire and PAYONEER (the feature i love most since payoneer is so easy to use)

Check it out
get me a link
Re: (UPDATE)Check It Out : Best Goggle Adsense Alternative by hisenjos: 8:47am On Apr 03, 2015
Let us help you exchange your paypal funds at very attractive rates depending on the amount. Prompt and reliable same day bank payment available. Contact System Link at exchange@hisen.org or BBM 79813E19 or whatapp 0803-217-4894

Donald3d:

Check it out
Re: (UPDATE)Check It Out : Best Goggle Adsense Alternative by Donald3d(m): 1:12am On Apr 06, 2015
Vicotex:
get me a link
you can check the link in the updated post. Nairaland bots removed the link.it now in the post kindly check the original post.
Re: (UPDATE)Check It Out : Best Goggle Adsense Alternative by Vicotex(m): 9:21am On Apr 06, 2015
Donald3d:
you can check the link in the updated post. Nairaland bots removed the link.it now in the post kindly check the original post.
Oxwall said 404 page not found
Re: (UPDATE)Check It Out : Best Goggle Adsense Alternative by Shollay20(m): 9:34am On Apr 06, 2015
AS FOR ME I SEE BIDVERTISE AS GOOD ALTERNATIVE TO ADSENSE
Re: (UPDATE)Check It Out : Best Goggle Adsense Alternative by Donald3d(m): 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
Vicotex:

Oxwall said 404 page not found
here it is www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/34748?page=1

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Help ! / Help On Blog App / New Ways To Transfers Fund, Buy Airtime With Gtbank&firstbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.