Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,976 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

JEGA is Using Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JEGA is Using Nigerians (784 Views)

Buhari Is Using Jonathan’s Ideas To Fight Corruption – APC Rep, Olasupo / Jega’s Brother Justice A.A. Jega Who Died In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / Tinubu Using Nigerians And Buhari To Achieve Personal Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JEGA is Using Nigerians by jointarena: 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jega is just using Nigerians with delay tactics when he says they are still doing corrections blablabla....The full result is out....He knows what he is doing....I am not supporting PDP or any of the parties....I didn't even vote but this is a shame to Nigerian leaders.....The election is not credible....
Re: JEGA is Using Nigerians by Grinder: 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
OP, Do the needful and move this thread to Comedy and joke section
Re: JEGA is Using Nigerians by weirdtee: 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
...and you and your family also.Are u in any way related tp Orubebe?

1 Like

Re: JEGA is Using Nigerians by podosci(m): 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
I have a spreadsheet in my computer where I tabulated the result myself has soon has they are declared at the state level...
Hope you know before the results are declared in Abuja, they are first declared in Their respective states
All the results have been declared in the state collation centres, what is going in Abuja is national collation of all the result, and before a result is declared in the states they are first signed by both PDP and APC agents.
PDP is just crying fowl in order to create uncertainty about the result and carve a path for violence to start
PDP members and their friends have embezzled enough money to flee the country when the fire they want to start spreads all over Nigeria.
Let me ask you when the fire reaches your area, do you have enough money to flee the country?
If you don't have enough money, pls stop helping PDP spread the fire and stop this nonsense rumores
Re: JEGA is Using Nigerians by podosci(m): 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
are you related to orubebe?
Re: JEGA is Using Nigerians by F22RAPTOR(m): 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
OP shut up your mouth, you think you have the right to start spewing trash when you didnt even vote

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria A United Country? / Delta State Governorship Election Online Poll: Between PDP, APC, LP / Yoruba And Igbo Must Remain Divided To Keep Nigeria One...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.