Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Facebook Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Facebook Scam (2050 Views)

Facebook Scam Alert! Please Do Not Be A Victim. / Facebook Scam / What A Nigerian Facebook Scam Looks Like - Businessinside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Scam by francizy(m): 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
When someone that hardly chats with you via Facebook sends you a message and talks in a commanding tone or an official tone, know that something is wrong. A friend my sister had her Facebook account hacked and the hacker seemed to have this commanding tone. Here is what transpired between them before the unprofessional fraudstar blocked my sister (she actually sent him fake airtime).

Re: Facebook Scam by BaddieKay(f): 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Your sis doesn't know d girl/boy and she's sending 1500 mtn airtime?Was she under a spell or what?Cause this doesn't make sense to me

1 Like

Re: Facebook Scam by pinkycute(f): 2:57am On Apr 01, 2015
This is rubbish undecided
Who on earth still fall on Fb scam again...
My dear... You sister just deliberately did such...
This is not Scam nahhhh... angry
Re: Facebook Scam by francizy(m): 11:20am On Apr 01, 2015
BaddieKay:
Your sis doesn't know d girl/boy and she's sending 1500 mtn airtime?Was she under a spell or what?Cause this doesn't make sense to me

BaddieKay:

Does it mean you guys didn't read the post before commenting? grin

I get that feeling of trying to make FTC but check the post or better still lemme quote it her so you see statement I made.

Here is what transpired between them before the unprofessional fraudstar blocked my sister (she actually sent him fake airtime).
Re: Facebook Scam by BaddieKay(f): 12:19am On Apr 02, 2015
francizy:

Does it mean you guys didn't read the post before commenting? grin

I get that feeling of trying to make FTC but check the post or better still lemme quote it her so you see statement I made.

...your sis responded like she knows the said scammer,more like agreeing to help a friend in need ...About FTC,like it will add something to my accnt....plsssssssss
Re: Facebook Scam by francizy(m): 12:31am On Apr 02, 2015
BaddieKay:

...your sis responded like she knows the said scammer,more like agreeing to help a friend in need ...About FTC,like it will add something to my accnt....plsssssssss

Madam! The real owner of the Facebook profile is a friend to my sis who never chats on Facebook. They have each other on bbm so my sis was quick to notice it was someone else using the account...

You dig?
Re: Facebook Scam by BaddieKay(f): 9:44am On Apr 02, 2015
francizy:

Madam! The real owner of the Facebook profile is a friend to my sis who never chats on Facebook. They have each other on bbm so my sis was quick to notice it was someone else using the account...

You dig?

Now u talking

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS:How To Deal With Omo Onile In Lagos / Suspected Cultist Mobbed By Rival, Dies Before Reaching Out To Pregnant Wife / Hip Hip Huray Black Axee And Vikings Finally End Their Cult War In South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.