Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Congratulation To Goodluck Jonathan For Winning The Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulation To Goodluck Jonathan For Winning The Election. (1205 Views)

Buhari Hails Super Falcons For Winning AWCON 2016 / Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) / An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulation To Goodluck Jonathan For Winning The Election. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Contrary to the believe of so many Nigerians that Buari has won the presidential election. it will come as a shock to the world to see GOODLUCK declare the winner, mind you i am writing this post as at 31st march 4pm 2015 when people thought that BUARI has won already, but ladies and gentlemen mark my words that i softapple authoritatively tell you all this day that GOODLUCK JONATHAN will be declare the winner. so i want to congratulate him for winning the election and urging him to correct his mistakes. anyways i have spoke. GEJ will win.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulation To Goodluck Jonathan For Winning The Election. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
You are high on weed. Remenber I said this come May 29th when Buhari will be sworn in.

Sai Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Congratulation To Goodluck Jonathan For Winning The Election. by QueenHeart(f): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
True talk bt hmmmm ds election aiint easy meehn

1 Like

Re: Congratulation To Goodluck Jonathan For Winning The Election. by fiftynaira(m): 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Joke of the year....
Re: Congratulation To Goodluck Jonathan For Winning The Election. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
kovak:
You are high on weed. Remenber I said this come May 29th when Buhari will be sworn in.

Sai Buhari!
just wait 4 the shock of your life

2 Likes

Re: Congratulation To Goodluck Jonathan For Winning The Election. by Adex097: 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sarcasm?? cry
Re: Congratulation To Goodluck Jonathan For Winning The Election. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
QueenHeart:
True talk bt hmmmm ds election aiint easy meehn
yea it aint easy bt trust me when i say dat Buari will win
Re: Congratulation To Goodluck Jonathan For Winning The Election. by IfyAwazie(f): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Its not Over until God says its over.
Re: Congratulation To Goodluck Jonathan For Winning The Election. by aorseer: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
@softapple wake up! too much Alomo is making you to have bad dreams
Re: Congratulation To Goodluck Jonathan For Winning The Election. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
aorseer:
@softapple wake up! too much Alomo is making you to have bad dreams
watch and c d shock of ur life.
Re: Congratulation To Goodluck Jonathan For Winning The Election. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
sai GEJ!!!!
Re: Congratulation To Goodluck Jonathan For Winning The Election. by jeremiah505(m): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
I still have Hope...

I do have Faith...

Goodluck Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Congratulation To Goodluck Jonathan For Winning The Election. by nedz(m): 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Let God's will be done
Re: Congratulation To Goodluck Jonathan For Winning The Election. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
anyways its ok to console yourself in a situation like this, ndo pele
Re: Congratulation To Goodluck Jonathan For Winning The Election. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
?

Re: Congratulation To Goodluck Jonathan For Winning The Election. by felibrain: 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
OP. How?
Re: Congratulation To Goodluck Jonathan For Winning The Election. by dazdilijae(m): 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Na d same country elections you dey talk?
I m a GEJITE bt it's 2 clear to see differently na
Please stop d bad blood let's congratulate d APC they did a good job. We were 2 confident we lost some points
Better efforts in 2019
Re: Congratulation To Goodluck Jonathan For Winning The Election. by Nobody: 12:34am On May 11, 2015
just wait 4 the shock of your life
So who won the election now? I dey laugh o cheesy

(1) (Reply)

President-elect Muhammadu Buhari's 100-day 10-point Pledge / IMO IS APC. Thumbsup Rochas / Did Obanikoro's Son Win In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.