Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,112 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Minority As A Nonentity In A One Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minority As A Nonentity In A One Nigeria (1181 Views)

Makarfi Faction Disagrees With Peace Committee, Calls Them Nonentity / Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World / Namadi Sambo Is A Nonentity In North West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minority As A Nonentity In A One Nigeria by unlimitedbosco: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
in a country where whenever religion or region is used as a criteria for anything one side always win is a keg of gun powder close i urge gej and all southerners to make this country ungovernable for buhari nd his cohorts
Re: Minority As A Nonentity In A One Nigeria by idupaul: 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
unlimitedbosco:
in a country where whenever religion or region is used as a criteria for anything one side always win is a keg of gun powder close i urge gej and all southerners to make this country ungovernable for buhari nd his cohorts

You are fooool , have you forgotten it was the same Nigerians tha voted in GEJ and he messed up big time.. We are not voting him out because he is a christian or minority , we are because he did not perform at all

8 Likes

Re: Minority As A Nonentity In A One Nigeria by oduastates: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Do you realise that most of the past presidents apart from obj and buhari were minorities?

2 Likes

Re: Minority As A Nonentity In A One Nigeria by hedonistic: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
I am personally joining the fight. Goodluck is Nigeria's last president. The bastard Abokkis and their Yoruba prostitute collaborators can form their own country and run their economy with proceeds of groundnut and amala.

Watch out for a major shocker this very night. You heard it first here.

1 Like

Re: Minority As A Nonentity In A One Nigeria by Jbenue: 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
hedonistic:
I am personally joining the fight. Goodluck is Nigeria's last president. The bastard Abokkis and their Yoruba prostitute collaborators can form their own and run their economy with proceeds of groundnut and amala.

Watch out for a major shocker his very night. You heard it first here.

stupi.d statement

2 Likes

Re: Minority As A Nonentity In A One Nigeria by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
hedonistic:
I am personally joining the fight. Goodluck is Nigeria's last president. The bastard Abokkis and their Yoruba prostitute collaborators can form their own country and run their economy with proceeds of groundnut and amala.

Ratface

5 Likes

Re: Minority As A Nonentity In A One Nigeria by galadima77(m): 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
stewpid attention seekers
Re: Minority As A Nonentity In A One Nigeria by VoteOutPDPJona: 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
I understand what it means not to win....very painful! grin
Re: Minority As A Nonentity In A One Nigeria by Missy89(f): 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
ogbeni seun

remove this thread asap!
Re: Minority As A Nonentity In A One Nigeria by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
unlimitedbosco:

1 Like

Re: Minority As A Nonentity In A One Nigeria by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
hedonistic:

. . . . . . . . . . .if you going to perform a major shocker, go ahead . . . . . . . . . .why are you telling us? . . . . . . . . . .rubbish!!!!
Re: Minority As A Nonentity In A One Nigeria by unlimitedbosco: 8:49am On Apr 01, 2015
idupaul:

You are fooool , have you forgotten it was the same Nigerians tha voted in GEJ and he messed up big time.. We are not voting him out because he is a christian or minority , we are because he did not perform at all
the same nigerians? I laugh u go check the result and compare and see the tribalism of yourba and haura people
Re: Minority As A Nonentity In A One Nigeria by unlimitedbosco: 8:51am On Apr 01, 2015
oduastates:
Do you realise that most of the past presidents apart from obj and buhari were minorities?
are u a liar or just ignorant pls let ur current affairs be ur best friend
Re: Minority As A Nonentity In A One Nigeria by IGBOSON2: 9:07am On Apr 01, 2015
unlimitedbosco:

^^^This is the cold hard truth that some of us in the South East and South South celebrating the success of the 'owners of the Nigeria' are yet to realize! Based on their antecedents, i know the true nature of these peoples heart and intentions and i can tell you it doesn't bode well for us!

We are beholden to the whims and pleasures of the Hausa/Fulani hegemony, who it seems can always rely on their Yoruba co-travellers to scuttle any ideas, desires and ambitions of anyone from the old Eastern Region! If at all they allow anyone from the old Eastern Region to seek the highest office in the land it would be somebody fully compromised; a puppet without a mind or will of his own; and someone who would agree to do their bidding or else face the threat of impeachment! Ikemba saw this decades ago but other minorities in the region then listened to the lies of the 'liberators' that Igbos were their problem! We all now know better!

Adaka Boro would be spinning in his grave!
Re: Minority As A Nonentity In A One Nigeria by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:09am On Apr 01, 2015
unlimitedbosco:
first, religion was not used, so is region.

Secon, na who asked u to seclude urself?
Re: Minority As A Nonentity In A One Nigeria by AgentOfAllah: 9:23am On Apr 01, 2015
unlimitedbosco:

the same nigerians? I laugh u go check the result and compare and see the tribalism of yourba and haura people
Dude, GEJ got 70% of SW votes in 2011. Also, He got about 30% Northern votes. Stop chasing fishes in the sky
Re: Minority As A Nonentity In A One Nigeria by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:02am On Apr 01, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^This is the cold hard truth that some of us in the South East and South South celebrating the success of the 'owners of the Nigeria' are yet to realize! Based on their antecedents, i know the true nature of these peoples heart and intentions and i can tell you it doesn't bode well for us!

We are beholden to the whims and pleasures of the Hausa/Fulani hegemony, who it seems can always rely on their Yoruba co-travellers to scuttle any ideas, desires and ambitions of anyone from the old Eastern Region! If at all they allow anyone from the old Eastern Region to seek the highest office in the land it would be somebody fully compromised; a puppet without a mind or will of his own; and someone who would agree to do their bidding or else face the threat of impeachment! Ikemba saw this decades ago but other minorities in the region then listened to the lies of the 'liberators' that Igbos were their problem! We all now know better!

Adaka Boro would be spinning in his grave!
show me one eastern governor that has solved his ppls problems like awo did,if u can then nigerians will vote for that person. But as long as we are playing tribal and religious politics they will remain at bottom of food chain a la biafra

(1) (Reply)

Rare Picture Of General Sanni Abacha, Chief MKO Abiola And Tinubu / Breaking News. United States, France, UK, China, Russia And The United Nations S / Youth Protest In Kano Over Blasphemy Of Muhammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.