Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,150 members, 7,835,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

A Must Read For All Job-seekers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Must Read For All Job-seekers (574 Views)

An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn / This Elephant Manages To Escape A 14 Lion Attack(motivation For All Job Seekers) / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For All Job-seekers by iykemoney: 3:18am On Jan 23, 2009
My name is Chucks Ikenna O, a graduate of the Federal University of Technology Owerri, Petroleum Engineering. I served Nigeria in Bayelsa State "The Glory of all land", 2005 Batch B and currently reside in Lagos. I was and still a regular " and nairaland" visitor, which I joined in 2004, with the hope of getting a good job from there, after my Youth Service.
Since then till around february last year, I have applied for more than a hundred job vacancies and attended a few interviews, but with nothing to show for it. I searched for job opportunities anywhere you can think of, but my dreams of making money seemed even further than I ever thought.
Out of desperation and determination, I decided to look futher, but this time, for internet opportunities. At that time I only depended on my elder brother for little financial assistance. I used almost every cash I got to visit cyber-cafes for my research. At a point I almost got frustrated with loosing and not gaining, but i kept going and hoping to come accross a legitimate online business.
Suddenly, the breakthrough came in May 2007, when I came accross some profitable online businesses with little or no start up capitalthey include Online Surveys, Data Entry jobs, Writing jobs, Affiliate Marketing,Blogging and Many More. By then i began to make little money in $$$three digit figures
With that I convinced a very good friend of mine to connect his Laptop Computer to the internet , assuring him of financial success by the end of the month. What happened after then was a miracle. Today, i'm no longer thinking of getting a job.
I'm not telling all this to blow your mind or to make you jealous but to encourage you to never give up in your struggle in life. And for the fact that i was once in that shoes of joblessness, I decided to give a chance to any body who wanst to earn money on the internet, for FREE. But i will limit the offer to one online business only. I have put up something together that will guide you on how you too can make huge money from GOOGLE as a blogger. Blogging is one the most profitable business you can start on the internet with zero capital. You can start from a cybercafe just like I started. All you need is your browsing fee. Like I said this offer is for FREE and is limited to blogging alone. To get started go to the link below.
http://learn2blog4money..com
You will find very helpful guides on, blogging to make money, on this page. Please keep this link handy for regular updates that will be add on regular basis

(1) (Reply)

Easy Link Concept International Is Helping Lives Financially! Hurry Up / Head, Finance And Admin Needed In A Pharmaceutical Factory / Multinationals Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.