Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari (20752 Views)

Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students / MEND Congratulates Buhari / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari by lalo128: 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
salvatore007:
Sai
buhari
Re: Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari by Mighttycrown1: 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=58pt] CONGRAT BABA [/size]
Re: Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari by makzeze: 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jonathanians have deserted Nairaland.
Re: Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari by sukkot: 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
the king of daura. your first task should be arresting IBB for stealing your shine in the nineties

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari by timilehing(m): 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
14,000,000 likes for my General Pleaseeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari by CR77(f): 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
OP you don tire to ban me
Re: Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
Great
Re: Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari by Funjosh(m): 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
ALERT!:- Another disease has
been discovered in NIGERIA it
is called orubebetisis... .... But
have been cured in Abuja with
a strong capsul called
JEGAQUIN.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari by AbuMikey(m): 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
NA WE GET HERE cheesycheesy
Re: Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari by Krestkross: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin okorocha should also congratulate mama piss and jona for wining the ticket to tour in jail.. grin sad grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari by eCollynzo: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
The nonsense he wrote in that statement is just a campaign to blackmail the good people of Imo state into voting him next week in the name of making Igbos part of APC.
It won't work.
Re: Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
In Olamide's voice "APC! APC!! APC!!! BUHARI OSINBAJO."

Sai Buhari, Sai Osinbajo.

Otueke Most to come.

Changy Dole
Re: Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari by salvatore007(m): 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
lalo128:
buhari

Lolx u caught me
Re: Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari by pecothecash: 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=80pt]Victory at last[/size]
Re: Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari by ellistmedia: 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Many threatened me for campaigning for the Opposition
Many said I have sold my soul to the devil
Many said I betrayed my own brother GEJ
Many said I will be shocked after GEJ wins the elections

I was called Buhari's man!!!

Yes I and majority of Nigerians have decided to vote for change because we believe that the current government has not adequately represented us even though he is a brother. Nigeria is greater than our personal ambition, religion or tribe.

I am not a member of any political party but I am very passionate about the future of this country and every year spent without big ideas from government is a year lost. We need big government ideas and structural reforms in all our federal ministries.

Many thanks to all Nigerians (APC & PDP) who have made change possible. God bless you and God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
It is a shame to hear people saying Nigeria is the only nation that accepts primitive illiterate to be their president. I can't even mention the qualifications of Buhari as a presidential candidate in the midst of my friends without somebody making jest of it. Shame on you all!
Re: Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari by kindnyce(m): 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
SIR YOU ARE THE NEXT IBO PRESIDO IN NAIJA

NO SHAKING
Re: Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari by Optional2(f): 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ok ooooo
Re: Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari by realtestament(m): 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ till 2000andOtuoke
Re: Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari by ribbit: 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
wisest politician in the south east

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari by doctokwus: 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Okorocha.You are a true descendant of our forefathers.
You saw what many of us saw in aligning with buhari.
Continue on your good path,live and govern with integrity and you are most likely to be the first Igbo president after buhari's glorious reign.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari by Menace2Society(m): 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
all4naija:
It is a shame to hear people saying Nigeria is the only nation that accepts primitive illiterate to be their president. I can't even mention the qualifications of Buhari as a presidential candidate in the midst of my friends without somebody making jest of it. Shame on you all!
Tell them he was a Major General.Bleep u and all your yeye friends.
Re: Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Now that Nigerians feel they've gotten their messiah,after the may 29 swearing in,I hope that 2 weeks after the chibok girls would be found,uninterrupted power,boko haram would be totally eradicated.
Re: Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Menace2Society:
Tell them he was a Major General.Bleep u and all your yeye friends.
Major general without certificates to tender! Sh*t! You shameless punk!
Re: Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari by Menace2Society(m): 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
all4naija:
Major general without certificates to tender! Sh*t! You shameless punk!
Kill yourself nah undecided
Re: Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari by demandtruth: 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
Okorocha, may you live long

By 2023, you shall have your turn to be president of this countr
Re: Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Menace2Society:
Kill yourself nah undecided
Why should I kill myself ? It only makes Nigerians look silly in the eye of the committee of nations. angry
Re: Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari by Menace2Society(m): 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
all4naija:
Why should I kill myself ? It only makes Nigerians look silly in the eye of the committee of nations. angry
Then cry yourself to sleep undecided u must be a kid
Re: Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari by Abagworo(m): 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
The righteous always triumph. Despite all the sponsored lies and deliberate character assassination engaged by Jonathan using Peter Obi and some Mbaise people Rochas Okorocha has today emerged the greatest Igbo politician alive. He is also likely the 1st Nigerian President of Igbo extraction. I am proud of being his number one supporter on Nairaland.
Re: Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari by MoneyGreen(m): 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
bastien:
Make I address some issue here ooh, I be GEJ fan I no be PDP fan,I no get PVC let alone TVC, during the d-day I say I be minus one for PDP.. ... but e no pain me say jona lose,if na lose dey pain person count me put,as an Arsenal fan,I no dey feel pain if we lose na Jona case I wan con feel pain or sadness, I dey madt ni

Any Arsenal fan wey support GEJ/PDP and he feel the lose,no be confirm Arsenal fan

Still sha, jona till my dickkkk stand mynd44 yansh
We don hear. Oya pack well!
Re: Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari by Awoofawo(m): 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Baba now that you are there, don't mean if you f^ck and fumble Nairalanders will not yab you.......
So tight your belt and get down to work firing on all cylinders....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara Berlin Wall Broken, Says Lai Mohmmed / Federal Government Invests N16bn Sukuk Bond On South East Roads / Report Of Imo Assembly Mace Missing After Use In Edo Is False - Dominic Ezerioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.