Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Child 'surrendered' To Camera Pointed At Her She Assume Was Gun Gon Viral Twiter - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Child 'surrendered' To Camera Pointed At Her She Assume Was Gun Gon Viral Twiter (1680 Views)

Gun Fire In Uk Parliament / Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral / What If Japan Never Surrendered During WWII? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child 'surrendered' To Camera Pointed At Her She Assume Was Gun Gon Viral Twiter by Maryannlive(f): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
A four-year-old Syrian girl 'surrendered' to a photographer when she mistook the man's camera for a gun.

Taken at the Atmen refugee camp on Syria's border with Turkey last December, the image shows the young girl frozen in fear with her arms raised and her lips tightly pursed.

The child has been identified as Adi Hudea, whose father died in the 2012 Hama massacre and who has been living with her traumatised mother and three siblings at Camp Atmen ever since.

This photo has since gone viral, being shared on Twitter thousands of times 
http://www.maryannlive.com/2015/03/photos-of-4-year-old-syrian-girl-who.html

Re: Child 'surrendered' To Camera Pointed At Her She Assume Was Gun Gon Viral Twiter by angelTI(f): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ha. This is heart wrenching!

Please and please, let the war, genocide and killings stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Child 'surrendered' To Camera Pointed At Her She Assume Was Gun Gon Viral Twiter by Kayswat(m): 7:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
I really feel for innocent people over there.

obsessed fellows shouldn't come here saying otherwise

always thank God for the nation you are
Re: Child 'surrendered' To Camera Pointed At Her She Assume Was Gun Gon Viral Twiter by Emmerlee(m): 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Awww so touching! A four year old already knows there's a dangerous metal (gun) that everyone dreads.

She must have seen and witnessed a lot..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Child 'surrendered' To Camera Pointed At Her She Assume Was Gun Gon Viral Twiter by ednut1(m): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
how is dis romance

1 Like

Re: Child 'surrendered' To Camera Pointed At Her She Assume Was Gun Gon Viral Twiter by dominique(f): 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
angelTI:
Ha. This is heart wrenching!

Please and please, let the war, genocide and killings stop

I agree, for the sake of these innocent little children sad

Just look at the fear on her eyes cry

1 Like

Re: Child 'surrendered' To Camera Pointed At Her She Assume Was Gun Gon Viral Twiter by Lyrically(m): 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wetin this thread dey find for romance?

1 Like

Re: Child 'surrendered' To Camera Pointed At Her She Assume Was Gun Gon Viral Twiter by superSsam(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
OP I know you're looking for traffic on your website/blog but you don't have to go about it by trying to take advantage of the crisis in Syria. I do not know if this picture was taken in Syria or during the war. But I do know it's not as recent as you're depicting it to be. And I don't know about your twitter, but it's not trending on my own twitter. Please don't take advantage of people's misfortune for the sake of a couple of clicks.
Re: Child 'surrendered' To Camera Pointed At Her She Assume Was Gun Gon Viral Twiter by JOKLEVIZ(m): 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Adorable gal wat a cutie! Xowie viewin d pics frm a diff perspective
Re: Child 'surrendered' To Camera Pointed At Her She Assume Was Gun Gon Viral Twiter by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
cry cry

Awww..... cry cry cry
Please stop the fighting and killing!!
Re: Child 'surrendered' To Camera Pointed At Her She Assume Was Gun Gon Viral Twiter by Maryannlive(f): 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
superSsam:
OP I know you're looking for traffic on your website/blog but you don't have to go about it by trying to take advantage of the crisis in Syria. I do not know if this picture was taken in Syria or during the war. But I do know it's not as recent as you're depicting it to be. And I don't know about your twitter, but it's not trending on my own twitter. Please don't take advantage of people's misfortune for the sake of a couple of clicks.

Hi superSsam
Its true I want traffic to my blog, but what is not true is me taking advantage of anyone's predicament. Now let me address the issue of you not seeing the story trending on your twiiter timeline. If you check or thick the box that says "tailored thread" on twitter, it will only bring tweets trending that is around your location in which case country, trending tweets from people you follow et el its just basically going to be tweets connected to you, their algorithm handles that.

Google the story and see how recent it is, watch the numerous videos including YouTube and the link below. Do your assignment/background check well before discrediting or condeming someone's work. You can check my tweets on twitter handle or my post on Facebook, I am commended for giving correct info timely. I am good at what I do and I know it. Take care and happy sai buhari to you. Check this link http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3019198/Heartbreaking-moment-four-year-old-Syrian-girl-surrendered-photographer-pointed-camera-assumed-gun.html
Re: Child 'surrendered' To Camera Pointed At Her She Assume Was Gun Gon Viral Twiter by Dahjhi: 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
[size=28pt]TOUCHY cry cry[/size]

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Donald Trump. / Guangzhou Police Smash City’s Nigerian-led Drugs Ring / How ‘israel’ Ethnically Cleansed Palestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.