Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? (45098 Views)

Top Seven Awesome Prophets And Their Lifestyle In The Bible / Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections / 98 Prophesy About 2015 Election And The World At Large By Apostle Ugochukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by solalizzy(f): 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
ribbit:

add on whatsapp..
tnx. wil call u 2mrw
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by ribbit: 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
solalizzy:
tnx. wil call u 2mrw
oops sorry there is a mistake there... 08185765173
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by solalizzy(f): 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
ribbit:
oops sorry there is a mistake there... 08185765173
itz ntin
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
iamord:
once again I say Bleep every fake lying cleric!!! Nigeria is not a church property neither a mosque , so stop treating it as one!! . It's a country that belongs to every Nigerian, either of Nigerian descent, or those that choose to become, as the Constitution permits. Which makes it cosmopolitan due to the diverse religions, background and ethnic groups. So don't feel like yours is the most important. There has to be equality in such a way that it benefits a one Nigeria.. If a Muslim cleric came out to give a prophesy. He will be called all sorts... I mean! Is God confused. Can he tell his servants contradictory things to the same issue and contradict himself Definitely majority of the 'God said' crew must have a confused God or they are high on something else... Could it be the wads of cash been allocated that they see visions from For people that claim to be God's ears in earth a lot is expected of them. I expect that they enlighten the people about their rights, and urge them to use their intuition to vote for what is just and right to them... Rather than telling visions of who will become the next leader. With the aim of subliminally controlling the people to play along with a man made grand scheme.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Nuf said.

Did I asked for your life story
Who cares about your ambitions
Your fabricated statement can not remove a single of my hair okay..........
You may forge,create nor form an uninspirational words but you must not castigate the wonders of God, for the sake of your mere life***
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by iamord(m): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
MightyD:

Did I asked for your life story
Who cares about your ambitions
Your fabricated statement can not remove a single of my hair okay..........
You may forge,create nor form an uninspirational words but you must not castigate the wonders of God, for the sake of your mere life***
u are a standard block head. I need not say further
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by Greatfes17: 11:52am On Apr 02, 2015
ribbit:
my mom and dad created me.. without them having sex, i wouldnt exist.
blehhh where is your proof of heaven?

and answer the question... why does god communicate different results to the same set of people. ?

Have you ever lied?
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by ribbit: 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
Greatfes17:

Have you ever lied?
undecided undecided
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
iamord:
u are a standard block head. I need not say further

You are nothing but a Fabricated image with a suffering fate...........
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by nwakaibeya1: 12:33am On Jun 07, 2015
updates ::::: authority has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth and revelation and that is why we have told them,this is power as of old that go and sin no more power of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us?dont forget this that many are pretenders are pretenders who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?many human beigns like to stand at the gate of heaven enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think humanbeigns:we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beigns *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS Let this phrase as follows sink in you and we repeat that we keep telling you human beigns about them that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders we repeat who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Looks Stunning In New Photos / Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching / Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.