Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result (27210 Views)

Photos From The Light-up Anambra In Celebration Of ANAMBRA@25 / Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) / Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by lalasticlala(m): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
As Nigerians await the final announcement of last Saturday’s presidential election, supporters of the All Progressive Congress (APC) candidate, General Muhamadu Buhari have converged in his campaign office to set the stage for their victory party.

The Buhari Campaign Office at No 1 Bisala Road Enugu is already a beehive of activities as his supporters were seen in large numbers, mounting canopies and off-loading plastic chairs from a waiting truck, getting ready for their victory party.

Spokesman of APC in the Southeast, Osita Okechukwu who was coordinating the preparations said: “Permit me on behalf of All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council Enugu State, to congratulate our presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari (GMB) for his well deserved and hard won victory.

“We salute GMB for it was a marathon race laced with all manner of hurdles, aimed at halting his mission to salvage the masses of our dear country, deliver good governance, provide maximum security and create jobs”.

Mr Okechukwu also congratulated Nigerians for the peaceful conduct of the presidential election, saying it was indeed victory for Nigerians and for democracy.

According to the APC Chieftain, the election had demonstrated the possibility of voting incumbents in and out of power.

He described the victory as the essence of democracy, where the people elect their true leaders, and vote them out whenever they fail them.

“We thank Ndigbo and the good people of Enugu State; for we do not believe as insinuated that members of our great party did not vote for GMB. The hands of election riggers were in full display, as evidenced by the poor allocation of votes in the South East – Ebonyi – 11,518, Abia – 13,394, Enugu – 14,157, Anambra -17,926, and Imo -133,253.

“Therefore we can boldly declare that the most important outcome of the 28th March, 2015 presidential election is the empowerment of the Nigerian voter; whose votes from thence counts, hence consolidation of democracy” Okechukwu stated.

He prayed for GMB, for the Herculean Task of Fixing a Broken country has just begun and accordingly, implored our people to support the new government.

He noted that Ndigbo are on the same page with GMB as a hard working, entrepreneurial and innovative people, stressing that all the hard working people across the country will be the greatest beneficiary of a transparent and zero tolerance of corrupt regime.

He assured that GMB will create level playing field for Nigerian entrepreneurs, unlike the corrupt patronage system, which creates unemployment.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/31/buharis-enugu-office-in-celebration-mood-ahead-of-final-result/

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by Jelo4kul(m): 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hahah FTC again.

Its clear. Change is here. After GEJ fell his supporters hands the only thing we can all do is to port . As for me I don port o.. Change is eminent.

Sai Buhari
Buhari till 2019

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by SeverusSnape(m): 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Buhari all the way!!!....

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by politricks: 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Now thats the spirit. United we stand Chelsea Divided we fall

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by Mortiano(m): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
h
Re: Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by olas22u(f): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2015

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by Boss13: 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
This is a good one. We know Enugu state results did not truly reflect the wishes of the electorate. Don't worry the general is here is restore things

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by adaweezy(m): 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Lol
Goodluck Jonathan till 2015

Re: Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by Chinemeokpann: 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai Baba

We thank all our Igbo brothers that voted for the General

14 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by Rilwayne001: 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Good
Re: Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Make I wait for jega's final announcement before celebrating.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by Ventura1: 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Good!
Re: Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by nofij(m): 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ok...everyone wants to associate with Buhari now.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by CR77(f): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
What can i say

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by makzeze: 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
General Muhammadu Buhari is now Malam Muhammadu Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by tola9ja: 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=18pt]OREMUSSANCTUS PROMISE TO DEACTIVATE IS ACCOUNT IF BUHARI WINS AND HE HAS WON PLEASE MODERATOR HELP HIM TO DEACTIVATE THE ACCOUNT [/size]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
I thought the yeye Igbo can win it all alone for Gej.Instead of begging the Yoruba's for maximum support they were busy showing strong head.
Time to flush them out of SW before they infest us with their failure,Lagos don do us.
Set of ingrates.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by tola9ja: 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Barcanista's FAILURE

FC Barcelona will be crowned European Champion in June! Congratulation to Incoming President Muhammadu Buhari

BUHARI HAS WON

BARCELONA WILL FAIL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by hizaya61(m): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Representing thief doctor Ebele jonathan ex presido by may 29 make all of una return dollar way I give una so I go get small money way I go carry go my village

I dey beg una 9ja na fayose and patient push me I be nice person before

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by Excelboi(m): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Changeeeeee..... sai Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

NA WA O, E BE LIKE SAY U BE ASARI DOKUBO, ANYWAY POLITICS OF BITTERNESS IS NO MORE ACCEPTABLE. IT IS A VICTORY WELL DESERVE.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by oathman(m): 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
..full meaning of JEGA...... Just End Goodluck Administration grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by Tobilastik(m): 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
bb
Re: Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by MAYOWAAK: 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Asari Dokubo trying to escape to Cotonou. Caught by a hunter with Sakabula...

16 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by sammyj: 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Enugu what!!! Lazy set of people that could not even deliver ordinary 100 thousand votes to our new incoming President. However, SAI Buhari all the way. One Nigeria !!!!! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by Tobilastik(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Should I call this a structural ambiguity or what? Channels tv:"President Jonathan has called GMB to congratulate him on his victory".
Re: Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Am not in support
Re: Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by AbuMikey(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bwahahahahaha! gringringrin
This people gats be flogged sha grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by KwoiZabo(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Had it been GEJ won, can PDP supporters jubilate in their campaign office in Bauchi? Food for Thought. lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result by tartar9(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
OK o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) / APC Leaders Under Gun Attack In Rivers-the Nation / Obasanjo Says Nigeria Faces Impending Bankruptcy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.