Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo (30564 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday / Zaria Massacre A Letter To Jusice Mohammed L. Garba From Professor Dahiru Yahaya / Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by philips70(m): 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
naijababe:
Our VP dey shoot bullet for twitter and a professor of law at that! shocked

I am very sure the professor did not write that tweet himself.

1 Like

Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by ccaramel(f): 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
My VP, there is nothing like seeked! The proper word is sought! Pls get a writer or a spellchecker. You are now the VP of Nigeria to be. It's not acceptable to make such silly errors angry grin thanks.

1 Like

Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by gohamburg(f): 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
author=naijababe post=32216290]Our VP dey shoot bullet for twitter and a professor of law at that! shocked[/quote]

My dear, you see wetin I see so? Never heard the phrase "seeked for" before now.Bastardization of the English language...Professor my ass...Shiooorr
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by ruffDiamond: 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy yeah man u can say that again! GO WITH GOD MY BROTHER IT IS WEL!!!!!!!!! meanwhile since i dont take no prisoner

YA ALL TANOID CAN FINALLY GO AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO FUCKIG APOLOGY!
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jelo4kul:

Yes dear. That's how we roll
Abi nah
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by ruffDiamond: 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
ccaramel:
My VP, there is nothing like seeked! The proper word is sought! Pls get a writer or a spellchecker. You are now the VP of Nigeria to be. It's not acceptable to make such silly errors angry grin thanks.
;Dforgivve him bro all is well
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Bobicey(m): 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats ma mentor!
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by kramer: 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
ccaramel:

You should be sharp enough to know that's a fake account. It doesn't have the verified sign on it
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Philadelphia: 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
.....The change we "seeked" for....... Hmmm. Coming from a would-be vice president? A Professor? I'm not suprised. After all, they said his oga does not have a certificate.
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Vince77(m): 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
CR77:
I believe you sir because you are a man of God that you will not disappoint nigeria people

God bless you Professor Yemi Osinbajo

God bless nigeria

God bless GMB till 2023
didnt i tell u d oda day dat i knew wat u were up to?
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by fadhill: 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Philadelphia:
.....The change we "seeked" for....... Hmmm. Coming from a would-be vice president? A Professor? I'm not suprised. After all, they said his oga does not have a certificate.
But he is not clueless. Go and read your "Brighter Grammar" book 1. After which you do tense deconstruction
Olodo.
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Samexdx(m): 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
FFK & FAYOSE HW MARKET NA?
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
fadhill:
But he is not clueless.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by busybrain88: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pdp am sorry.afTa taking ur money,I didn't vote 4 u
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by ozegreat26: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Where are the Gej till 2019? An advice Mr VP elect, please you guys should see Nigeria as your project and not the part that voted for you. In fact give others especially the south east why they should buy your leadership style. Develop them to their surprise. May God give you the strength to manage your victory very well q

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
GET DIEZENI, NGOZI OUT, DG OF NIMASA OUT...... THATS ALL I ASK.

1 Like

Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by CR77(f): 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
tongue ara mmadụ tongue
Vince77:
didnt i tell u d oda day dat i knew wat u were up to?
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
ilugunboy:
A Twitter message from the Vice President-Elect......Professor Yemi Osinbajo

While I congrat the duo on their election I am disappointed that a professor is using the word seeked instead of sought
I hope he will go and polish his grammar because Buhari does not know better
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
ilugunboy:
A Twitter message from the Vice President-Elect......Professor Yemi Osinbajo

while. Madam Buhari expressed her reverence to her husband saying she is proud of him, Osinbajo, the intelligent one, the man who understands the nitty gritty of true democracy, Knows better that the victory being celebrated is courtesy the People but this madam seem not to know that.

I have said it and I'll still say it: this Buhari people are too proud and full of themselves, they feel they own this country...this is my observation and I pray as time goes, they would prove me wrong.

Congratz to Nigerians. They have decided and their decision respected. And I must say kudos to Jega for a job weldone, indeed he has made history for himself that will stand d test of time.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by bashydemy(m): 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Am so sure you won't disappoint us my VP

1 Like

Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by bashydemy(m): 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Am so sure you won't disappoint my VP

1 Like

Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
efilefun:
The last time Nigerians celebrated like this was when Abacha died, wow so glad to know the majority of the masses are happy

Rip to all the souls lost while trying to protect the votes most especially the guy shot dead in Bauchi yesterday while preventing the soldiers from entering inec office.. May God forgive their sins.

Once again we thank God your deaths were not in vein Cuz the change you died for eventually triumph.

Adieu great heroes

Nigerians were seen as cowards. People who could not stand, fight or die for what they wanted. Today, the story is different. From those who lost their lives in Occupy Nigeria protest, to the health officials who gave their lives in saving our Nation from Ebola, especially Dr Ameyo Adadevoh. And to those who lost their lives for credible and free Elections.

NIGERIA Will Be GREAT AGAIN.

Sai,
Sai,
Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by joek(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
I think the VP was carried away by joy else he wouldn't have said "seeked for" but "sought for" It is allowed.. Up APC!
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Oceemo(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
naijababe:
haters
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Oceemo:
haters

Wrong!
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by mbulela: 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
naijababe:
Bad girl!!
I think say na only me see am.
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
mbulela:

Bad girl!!
I think say na only me see am.

My fingers could not help themselves ni grin grin grin grin
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by mbulela: 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jega, does not come on time.
The guy goes on and on.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
mbulela:
Jega, does not come on time.
The guy goes on and on.
grin grin

Abeg change that signature jo, it is about time! I don tire to wait for official confirmation
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Defcon1(m): 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
naijababe:
Thought l was the only one.
I guess it was his twitter account handler(not him) that used that non-existent word
Please, for the sake of the on-going jubilation, pretend you didn't see that.
Don't spoil the mood grin
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
^ Ignore me o, me sef dey celebrate here grin grin grin
Re: Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo by genevieve12(f): 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
shocked
efilefun:
The last time Nigerians celebrated like this was when Abacha died, wow so glad to know the majority of the masses are happy

Rip to all the souls lost while trying to protect the votes most especially the guy shot dead in Bauchi yesterday while preventing the soldiers from entering inec office.. May God forgive their sins.

Once again we thank God your deaths were not in vein Cuz the change you died for eventually triumph.

Adieu great heroes
If we don't see chamge pastorr professor osinbanjo their bloods and dat of all that have been lost in dis country wud be on ur heads,better give d expectd change .our eyes are on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Buhari Is Yet To Appoint Ministers – Presidency / I’m Sad Adeleke Won On PDP Platform – Saraki / "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.