Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation (41050 Views)

Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths / Wild Jubilation Erupts In Bauchi As President Buhari Returns. See Photos / Cash Crunch Hits APC As Buhari Advises Party To Look Inward For Funding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by jingh(f): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Kentrasso:
He never called his boko boys to order all these years. Let's see what he'll do differently from Gej. Starting with the chibok girls
do you know you are an animal, any man thinking of making you his wife is planning to have fools as children.

Can you shut the fuuuck up rather than disgracing womanhood here

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by edgyslim: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Segeggs:
GEJ Till 2019, right? .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2267190_temi_jpeg720b53564e4990bcf9ce5fe0caa3c660

Barcanista who sold his integrity on the alter of Stomach infrastructure has not congratulated the General.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Untrollable: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ till 2019... Oh wait, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! No more spam GEJ comments again!
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by arewafederation: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
ayukdaboss:
No more "GEJ Till 2019" spams on this forum! grin

Phew! We go rest with that spam.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
lomprico:
Let dem jubilate wildly! angry when ur fans where killing corpers n southerners in the north 4yrs ago u never came out to tell them to stop! angry . Jona has lost n congratulated u, but in ur case u will call for blood. The blood of the dead in d electoral violence 4yrs ago will haunt u angry
Anybody that insults me on this will face d same fate as the slain Nigerians 4yrs ago. I was a corper then n saw death first hand.
oh SHUT UP!!! YES I SAID IT!! WHAT TRASH!!!! so its tit for tat? Nobody supports killing.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Janet101(f): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Baba congratulations
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by IYANGBALI: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
lomprico:
Let dem jubilate wildly! angry when ur fans where killing corpers n southerners in the north 4yrs ago u never came out to tell them to stop! angry . Jona has lost n congratulated u, but in ur case u will call for blood. The blood of the dead in d electoral violence 4yrs ago will haunt u angry
Anybody that insults me on this will face d same fate as the slain Nigerians 4yrs ago. I was a corper then n saw death first hand.
yinmu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by PassingShot(m): 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
lomprico:

Eschew hatred and embrace love. The General did condemn the killing and destruction of four years ago.
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Dignitygab(m): 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Happy right Remember what happened in the 80s
Out of the country...coz nufin of such can rule me...one wђo cannot spell the word change that they're singing
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Kennito90(m): 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
dem Neva chi chum chin.
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by adenine02: 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
lomprico:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by doninno(m): 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Spoken as a man will prospects thank God 4 dis change fresh air in 9ja 4 d first tym
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by LewisO: 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
lomprico:
Sorry! U are frustrated! grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Mutuwa(m): 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
The power of card reader....
Where is asari?
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by phlamesG: 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
grin Please when is the next bus to otuoke,I just bought two tickets for a couple. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by phransix147(m): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
My joy knows no bound... I can remember we started sumtym in October when GMB contested the primaries and Won... Thank God I always believed in him, many of us were wooed out even here on nairaland. Today I took time to go through all my comments and replies in favour of GMB and I smiled, I can say I was insulted for Buhari's sake but here am I taking the last laugh!

Congrats Baba!

#NothingGodNoFitDo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Jetjacky(m): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
please have jega officially announced the winner?
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by taiwo0000(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Simple n straight speech from a leader n true one for that matter, we re behind sai buhari.....

We believe in u sai baba.....

Likes for change n new liberation
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by jaymejate: 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Buhari don enter? Ooh dats nice, im coming baq to Nigeria, to Maiduguri precisely cheesy
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by hendrixxx(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
:Pwey dem gej til 2019 fools
make una show ya face
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by lomprico(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
PassingShot:

Eschew hatred and embrace love. The General did condemn the killing and destruction of four years ago.
He did not, he kept saying election was rigged n his supporters are angry.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
lomprico:
Story for the gods
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Apex32: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Peaceful man has spoken well cool
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Foxyhoxy(f): 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Kentrasso:
He never called his boko boys to order all these years. Let's see what he'll do differently from Gej. Starting with the chibok girls
Jonathan will look 4 dose gals b4 he hands over in May 29 Oooo. No carry over of gbese to Baba....Na him cross. He should carry it. Sai buhari.
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
APC supporters congrats, but take it easy on the PDP folk.
Be considerate winners biko.
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by KingGenius: 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations from Ghana..a peaceful change means step in the right direction. Shame unto the Americans and Europeans ...
Africa on to the future. Its a bright one. The blackman is capable of managing his own affairs. But make You pray for us. We need change in Ghana too.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by uchesino(m): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
lomprico:
u ar correct nwanne
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Funsina(f): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
fratermathy:
[size=15pt]
The result of the election is quite obvious. It is good for the ruling party. President Jonathan is an opportunist, too desperate and too ambitious. He ought to have voluntarily leave the office after his first tenure. He failed to acknowledge his weakness in terms of statescraft hence his political defeat. He should not attempt to plunge Nigeria into chaos and catastrophe. He should congratulate Gen. Buhari. - Professor Abraham Orhero from DELSU, Abraka, Delta State.[/size]

Meanwhile checkout this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2225497/ask-me-question-amorc-other
I Hope U Dnt Regret Sayin Dis Sha. Because Im Scared. Im Scared For Nigeria, U'll Knw Y Soon

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by jites(m): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
You are setting a good example for the nation to follow, there must be opposition around to hold the ruling party to account on every of their pre election promise, thats how democracy works in the UK, there is no permanent government, every Wednesday we have prime minister question time PMQT where the ruling party is quizzed on the present state of things and their failings are amplified for the electorate to see and take note for the next general election.

Thr first change i want from APC is zero corruption and when that is done we would have enough money for steady electricity, security of life and property, youth employment, affordable healthcare etc and finally make Nigeria con resemble Dubai small. For the record i am not PDP or APC so i am immuned from disappointment but open to good governance. God bless Nigeria, let peace reign! !!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by PassingShot(m): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
lomprico:

He did not, he kept saying election was rigged n his supporters are angry.

He did. Help yourself http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13126839

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Second In The World in Romance Scams, Third on Money List / Femi Fani-kayode Feeds His Wife, Precious Chikwendu At A Restaurant (photos) / Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.