Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Godsday P. ORUBEBE Congratulate GMB (pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godsday P. ORUBEBE Congratulate GMB (pix) (72642 Views)

Check This GMB Pix / [VIDEO] Peter Godsday Orubebe Vs Prof. Attahiru Jega #nigeriadecides / Current Online Poll Results Between GEJ And GMB (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godsday P. ORUBEBE Congratulate GMB (pix) by ianann(m): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mr Orubebe,its actually a lesson for you and for everyone to do things in a diplomatic way,you were used to distroyed your own political career before local and international observer by acting out a script.May be you were thinking that the flow resources will suddenly stop and that's what purported your irrational decision.im not sure if u realise u are a father,husband,former public holder,an uncle,a leader,a state man and also a public figure.kindly learn from this and LET'S DONT DO THINGS THE WAY IT COMES,LET DO THINGS THE WAY IT OUGHT TO BE DONE.

1 Like

Re: Godsday P. ORUBEBE Congratulate GMB (pix) by ichieoriginal(m): 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dem suppose flog this man for that 5 mins madness wey him display..bt our lovely president Buhari go forgive am on pleas of insanity.. grin

1 Like

Re: Godsday P. ORUBEBE Congratulate GMB (pix) by MoneyGreen(m): 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Who the Bleep is Orubebe? See the mumu name sef!

Abeg say Buhari jare!
Re: Godsday P. ORUBEBE Congratulate GMB (pix) by Rexnegro(m): 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
pretydiva:
S.m.h..dat man succeeded in disgracing himself on national tv
If that idiot na my fada I go disfather him...bastard omo jatijati ode oshi, ewu , mumu foolish and a stupid man. I so like d way jega responded...

1 Like

Re: Godsday P. ORUBEBE Congratulate GMB (pix) by seunmumu1: 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Where is Asari and Tompolo Have they suddenly gone silent with d emergence of the general?
Re: Godsday P. ORUBEBE Congratulate GMB (pix) by atakamus: 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
What do you expect him to do naaaa. He was busy fighting dragging numbers of Northern votes in the collation center and his oga GEJ called Buhari to congratulate him. His party said that they will accept the result. Their chief thug(Fayose) also congratulated Buhari. Do you want him to be a scape goat and be left on his own to go down? He acted fast not to be caught up in the quagmire.

1 Like

Re: Godsday P. ORUBEBE Congratulate GMB (pix) by Ouksynkay: 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
I like this development, atleast the power of incumbency and godfatherism mentality in NIGERIA is now fading away. Let's see how this new government will positively CHANGE Nigeria by cutting down the allowances and salaries of the Senates to start with. A very very big congratulation to the president elect, GMB.
Re: Godsday P. ORUBEBE Congratulate GMB (pix) by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 01, 2015
drkay:
All I can say is that he wunt go unpunished for doing that at nonsense,
English!
Re: Godsday P. ORUBEBE Congratulate GMB (pix) by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 01, 2015
fratermathy:
[size=15pt]
The result of the election is quite obvious. It is good for the ruling party. President Jonathan is an opportunist, too desperate and too ambitious. He ought to have voluntarily leave the office after his first tenure. He failed to acknowledge his weakness in terms of statescraft hence his political defeat. He should not attempt to plunge Nigeria into chaos and catastrophe. He should congratulate Gen. Buhari. - Professor Abraham Orhero from DELSU, Abraka, Delta State.[/size]

Meanwhile checkout this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2225497/ask-me-question-amorc-other
shatap yah smelly mouth! blocked head!
Re: Godsday P. ORUBEBE Congratulate GMB (pix) by fratermathy(m): 12:13am On Apr 01, 2015
shadowgwalker:
shatap yah smelly mouth! blocked head!

Thank you. kiss
Re: Godsday P. ORUBEBE Congratulate GMB (pix) by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 01, 2015
sussywink:
Sai Buhari
hi, I'm trying to send you a PM but it's not going thru.
Re: Godsday P. ORUBEBE Congratulate GMB (pix) by billyG(m): 12:23am On Apr 01, 2015
That fuul that call himself elder orubebe shld apologise 2 Jega & nigerians 4 treasonable felony,an attempt to truncated our hard earn democracy.
Re: Godsday P. ORUBEBE Congratulate GMB (pix) by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 01, 2015
fratermathy:

Thank you. kiss
goodsmiley
Re: Godsday P. ORUBEBE Congratulate GMB (pix) by afrika(f): 12:34am On Apr 01, 2015
fratermathy:
[size=15pt]
The result of the election is quite obvious. It is good for the ruling party. President Jonathan is an opportunist, too desperate and too ambitious. He ought to have voluntarily leave the office after his first tenure. He failed to acknowledge his weakness in terms of statescraft hence his political defeat. He should not attempt to plunge Nigeria into chaos and catastrophe. He should congratulate Gen. Buhari. - Professor Abraham Orhero from DELSU, Abraka, Delta State.[/size]

Meanwhile checkout this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2225497/ask-me-question-amorc-other

WHERE IS THIS MAN FROM? DO U KNOW THE MEANING OF STATESMAN? READ YOUR ENGLISH AND START ALL OVER AGAIN. EVEN IF HE HAD LEFT, ITS STILL THE SAME WORDS TODAY THEY WOULD HAVE REPEATED. HOWEVER, THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THAT, HE ACCEPTED DEFEAT AND CALLED TO CONGRATULATE HIM (BUHARI). THAT ALONE, SHOWED SO MUCH OF MATURITY, TO THE NATION, TO THE INTERNATIONAL OBSERVERS AND TO THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE THAT HAVE ALL EXPECTED WAR.

SECONDLY, POWER IS NOT BY FORCE AND IF IT IS, YOU CAN COME AND TRY.
HE HAS LAID AN EXAMPLE TO THE PAST AND PRESENT AND SOON OR LATER, WE WOULD REFER TO HIM FOR OTHERS TO FOLLOW.
FINALLY, IT IS IN HISTORY A MAN WHO STEPPED DOWN FOR THE LOVE OF HIS COUNTRY FOR THE OPPOSITION PARTY WHO WON TO RULE.

DONT BLAB FROM AFAR AND THINK YOU ARE MAKING SENSE BRO.
Re: Godsday P. ORUBEBE Congratulate GMB (pix) by IYANGBALI: 1:00am On Apr 01, 2015
Firefire:
All the democrats already congratulated the winner.
except Seun
Re: Godsday P. ORUBEBE Congratulate GMB (pix) by seunmumu1: 3:06am On Apr 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
except Seun
Is seun osewa not looking like an slowpoke now?of course he can't comment.
Re: Godsday P. ORUBEBE Congratulate GMB (pix) by sussywink(f): 5:52am On Apr 01, 2015
shadowgwalker:
hi, I'm trying to send you a PM but it's not going thru.
I think something is wrong with my email
Re: Godsday P. ORUBEBE Congratulate GMB (pix) by drkay(m): 6:14am On Apr 01, 2015
shadowgwalker:
English!
Obviously U should know that's a typo error. Btw, am Dr Quadri(M.B.Ch.B). Who are you?
Re: Godsday P. ORUBEBE Congratulate GMB (pix) by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:45am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Godsday P. ORUBEBE Congratulate GMB (pix) by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 01, 2015
drkay:

Obviously U should know that's a typo error. Btw, am Dr Quadri(M.B.Ch.B). Who are you?
ok, please to meet you.
I'm only human smiley
Re: Godsday P. ORUBEBE Congratulate GMB (pix) by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 01, 2015
sussywink:
I think something is wrong with my email
ok, are you on whatsapp or bbm? you could chat me up 07089890638 or 7B4C667F
Re: Godsday P. ORUBEBE Congratulate GMB (pix) by scandybuono: 11:37am On Apr 01, 2015
D weed smoker is bak wiv his senses,political fool
Re: Godsday P. ORUBEBE Congratulate GMB (pix) by IYANGBALI: 2:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
seunmumu1:
Is seun osewa not looking like an slowpoke now?of course he can't comment.
slowpoke? shocked kai my hand no dey for dat one o,Seun I didn't call your name o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix / Abdullahi, Sani Abacha’s Son ‘Dies In His Sleep’ / I Took These Photos Of Fulanis Fleeing; Doctor Speaks On Nomadic Cattle Herding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.