Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. (41652 Views)

Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. / The Likely End For All APC Nairaland Supporters(photo) / My Sympathy For APC Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
suwailad:

another woman of substance. Welldone ma'am!
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Gbawe: 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
nwaanambra1:

AV NEVER MET ANY OF THIS PEOPLE LISTED ABOVE IN PERSON AND NEITHER HAVE I MET YOU MzJackBaueress BUT I CAN BET ON ANYTHING THAT IF BUHARI FAILS ON HIS CAMPAIGN PROMISES OR EVEN ACT IN WAYS NOT INIMICAL TO HIS OAT OF OFFICE, WE WILL STILL BE AMONG THE FIRST GROUP OF PEOPLE TO TAKE UP ARMS AGAINST HIM - THE REASON IS BECAUSE WE ALL HAVE A BURNING DESIRE FOR A BETTER NIGERIA.

LOTS OF WORK IS STILL AHEAD - I HONESTLY FEEL FOR THIS NEW GOVERNMENT BECAUSE A LOT OF EXPECTATIONS IS ON THEM, AND WE ALL KNOW THAT THE RESOURCES TO PURSUE THIS EXPECTATIONS IS NOT THERE - IT HAS BEEN DEPLETED. BUT I PERSONALLY BELIEVE THAT WHEN THERE IS A WILL, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A WAY.

MAY THE GODS OF OUR LAND GIVE THE PEOPLE'S GENERAL THE STRENGTH, GOOD HEALTH, WISDOM AND A POSITIVE TEAM TO ASSIST HIM IN PILOTING THE AFFAIRS OF THIS BLESSED COUNTRY TO A GREATER HEIGHT.

TO ALL THE PROGRESSIVES, MAY THE GODS MEET OUR VARIOUS POSITIVE EXPECTATIONS! AMEN!

Boss let me personally congratulate you too. You played your part. Anyone who supported Buhari and played their part, one way or the other, to get the General over the finish line is now part of history.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by blackfase(m): 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Oya, ati gbori wole....let d clinking of glasses kontunu cheesy wink smiley cool

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Charlotte15: 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe we made it.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Fourcade(m): 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
We did it. . .now we patiently wait for them to deliver!
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
aanumama:

You're mouthed joor,
I've been in supplication for GMB and someone very close to me who ran for senatorial seat in Oyo and thank God, we won against all odds!
I'm in double celebration mood jare grin grin grin
enough faaji for your side jare! Nothing do you sis. cheesy cool
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by suwailad(f): 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
another woman of substance. Welldone ma'am!

berem, we did it. But lets not all be too jubilant. we have a roadmap of things to work out with the new apc govt.
So we have to start demanding and taking stocks. Never Again to the old ways!

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by docadams: 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thank God for this thread. At a point close to the election I suddenly noticed the gradual disappearance of #CHANGE veterans monikers from the political section. In fact, I thought many had been caught by the barcanista 'bug'.
Congrats to you all!!
Now that the storm is over I plead that those with new monikers connect with us, old school.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by VoteOutPDPJona: 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
The victory belongs to all. God bless Nigeria! cheesy

To all Nairaland Igbos who supported Buhari on this forum. I say "anyi bu ndi mmeri". cool

Cc

Cleverly
Egift
Keneking
Sachris
Abagworo cheesy
Obiagelli
Phantom
Eziachi
Yeske
Nwaanambra1
GenBuhari angry

And others I can't remember,udo di! cheesy

Ndeewooo nwanne m nwanyi.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by suwailad(f): 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
Fourcade:
We did it. . .now we patiently wait for them to deliver!

no, we dont wait, we task the Buhari govt to deliver and will not wait. Thats how we waited for pdp for many hellish years
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Gbawe: 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Charlotte15:
Gbawe we made it.

We did. All the vile insults thrown at us Buhari supporters has been worth it. It won't be easy sha because Buhari gains control at a very difficult time but I think he can succeed and move Nigeria forward with a good team.

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by raumdeuter: 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
After all these years and several mockers sacrificed

We are here. I am so happy

Change here we come

I just got off another ban yesterday for daring to counter a thread about flood in Iyana Ipaja

Anyway God day
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:

And you too dear lady. Well done madam. If things begin to go well shortly for Nigeria you can hold your head high and and say "I played my part".
Thanks sir, i will tell my children, grandchildren and great grandchildren the stories of today and the last 2yrs.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Gbawe: 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
suwailad:

no, we dont wait, we task the Buhari govt to deliver and will not wait. Thats how we waited for pdp for many hellish years

Indeed. There are some things I expect to see very soon after May 29th. Team Buhari/Osinbajo must hit the ground running because they are not receiving a healthy Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
enough faaji for your side jare! Nothing do you sis. cheesy cool
Na so, my sister grin grin
Nothing does you cool cool
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Chai!

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:

Ndeewooo nwanne m nwanyi.
nwoke oma,ndewo! cheesy

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by coogar: 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
raumdeuter:

Change here we come

I just got off another ban yesterday for daring to counter a thread about flood in Iyana Ipaja

Anyway God day

don't be dismayed.....
it's all part of democracy. grin

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
my sister,our dreams of a new Nigeria has become a reality. cool
God bless Nigeria!
Yes o sis. God bless our darling nation
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Gbawe: 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
raumdeuter:

Change here we come

Anyway God day

Oga me well done ojare. As for the bans, na occupational hazard for us outspoken fans of GMB/APC on Nairaland. No shaking. In the end, we dey laff in OBJ voice grin grin grin grin grin
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by oakson: 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai Baba
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
justicemalala: The #Nigeriadecides result is so overwhelmingly historic, and meaningful, and beautiful. The Nigerian people have made us all so proud."
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by raumdeuter: 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
what name does Rhino 5dm go by nowadays
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Gbawe: 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
coogar:

don't be dismayed.....
it's all part of democracy. grin

Indeed. It does not even bother me the slightest bit. I just view it as hyperactive kids acting up. One had to have very tough skin to be and remain a GMB supporter on this forum.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by guttentag(m): 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
When I dey support president Buhari, people say APC give money but I thank God shaming them all
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Stirer101: 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Happiest moment ever.....

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Gbawe: 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
raumdeuter:
what name does Rhino 5dm go by nowadays

Another nigga who 'held it down' properly in criticising the misrule of GEJ. I think he left around when Pukkah, eGuerilla et al departed.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Fourcade(m): 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
suwailad:

Ahh. . .the wait i meant was these months leading to May 29.Well,all the same i concur with what you said.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by hermesprogidy(m): 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
change is here, I suggest we create a forum to help this Government cover the cracks created by the outgoing government in the fabric of our nationhood. uncle gbawe I dey ur side.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by coogar: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:

Indeed. It does not even bother me the slightest bit. I just view it as hyperactive kids acting up. One had to have very tough skin to be and remain a GMB supporter on this forum.

the wind of change has blown now.
the tanoids would start respecting our vision & our dreams.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe we have a major task ahead planing effective ways to ensure our dreams for Nigeria is actualize.
The days ahead will not be Easy. Things have gone really Bad
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
IbnSultaan:
justicemalala: The #Nigeriadecides result is so overwhelmingly historic, and meaningful, and beautiful. The Nigerian people have made us all so proud."
Brother you have been fantastic, God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Governor Ortom In His Oracle Farm In Benue (Photos) / Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House / Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.