Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Thank You President Gej. Congratulations To Gmb And Apc Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You President Gej. Congratulations To Gmb And Apc Family (698 Views)

Flashback:These Pictures Will Tell You President Buhari Needs To Buckle Up(pics) / GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net / What's Wrong With This Photo Of GMB And PYO? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You President Gej. Congratulations To Gmb And Apc Family by 9jaihail2: 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ a gentle democrat, my loyalty to you remained intact sir. You did your best and you have laid a solid foundation for Nigeria democracy to climb on. You are a true definition of democrat In Nigeria and Africa at large. First time in history, Nigerians had the opportunity to display their displeasure directly to their president elect with so much insults and abuses without been tracked down, even in the face of all these insults and abuses, you remained calm and unmoved. No Nigerian was imprisoned or assassinated as a result of their insults to your personality being the President of the nation. As a mentor, i have learned from you how to be calm and react with wisdom in times of provocation. We Nigerians may not realise the fact that we have loss a gold while busy chasing stone but at the long run we may come to realised the opportunity we messed up. Thank you for the unlimited freedom of speech we Nigerians enjoyed under your leadership, i hope and pray that we continue enjoying all these under a new Government because freedom is a birth right of every living soul. Congratulations to GMB and APC family. Let there be peace and calmness in Africa.
Re: Thank You President Gej. Congratulations To Gmb And Apc Family by tandoe: 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
My advice is no inciting statements cause tension dey right now
Re: Thank You President Gej. Congratulations To Gmb And Apc Family by keyremotes(m): 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=48pt]EVEN IN DEFEAT GEJ IS A WINNER??[/size]
Re: Thank You President Gej. Congratulations To Gmb And Apc Family by 9jaihail2: 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
keyremotes:
[size=48pt]EVEN IN DEFEAT GEJ IS A WINNER??[/size]

Of course he is, would GMB and APC concede defeat as GEJ did without spilling the blood of innocent Nigerians? GEJ said his ambition does not worth the blood of any Nigerian and he maintained that. My respect for him increases the more.
Re: Thank You President Gej. Congratulations To Gmb And Apc Family by fritiyo: 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ said nigeria would appreciate him when he leave office.

Many of us are beginning to appreciate him for what he represent.

upon all the accusations of training snipers no body was assassinated in the period he ruled as president that could trace to him.
My due respect to him and i congratulate him for all he stood for.

If america and Uk like make them make noise we achieve free and fair election because of GEJ not upon their noise.

Congrat too to the new president elect GMB

(1) (Reply)

See Photo Of A Buhari Supporter Who Died The Day GMB Won The Presidential Poll / 302 Reps Won’t Return To House In June / I’m Not Planning To Rig Rivers Polls –patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.