Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Career With Halliburton Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Career With Halliburton Nigeria (14666 Views)

Halliburton Nigeria Massive Recruitment (40 Positions) / Vacancies At Halliburton Nigeria Limited / Please, Any Body With Halliburton Test Format? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career With Halliburton Nigeria by tafari(m): 3:44am On Sep 05, 2006
Hi All,
Does anybody has reliable info abt working with Halliburton? I will like to know about the work environment,career development, international training and renumeration( for entry level).
Re: Career With Halliburton Nigeria by xcaper(m): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2006
pls can anyone give me informATION on the date of LAUTECH entrance exam
Re: Career With Halliburton Nigeria by MyPeace(f): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2006
Is like i read in the newspapers that Haliburton is folding up why wanting a career with them. I stand to be corrected anyway.
Re: Career With Halliburton Nigeria by Angeljay(f): 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2006
MyPeace, don't think you are right. I'll make an enquiry and let you know.
but really, as i gatthered from some of my friends there, i think working with halliburton is worth it. Go grab it if you've got the opportunity.
Infact, a friend just hinted me that there is someone presently leaving NNPC for Halliburton.
so stop asking questions and go find out for yourself.
Re: Career With Halliburton Nigeria by kennykay(m): 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2006
Halliburton is still a key player in the oil and gas sector.
A friend joined them 2 months ago and the offer is mouth-watering for a fresh graduate.
Imagine collecting above 2M per annum.
Re: Career With Halliburton Nigeria by nilla(f): 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2006
Would like to work in halliburton too (or Julius Berger) in the future.
Re: Career With Halliburton Nigeria by Fummiee(f): 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2006
pls hw can 1 apply?
Re: Career With Halliburton Nigeria by Barrionzo(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2006
hmmm,  after all said and done u said - nothing. Y can't we share useful information, and make it clear when we need the same? Posting misleading headlines is not fair.
Re: Career With Halliburton Nigeria by danoskyy(m): 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2006
hi,
all i think the guy or lady is rite,halliburton is folding up,they are probably goin to represent thier interest in the country with another name.this is true gist,i worked for one of the coy,(as a corper )handling a contract for them,we deal with drilling fluids,and rite now, our bisiness is directly with thier sub,Bariod fluids services.
real gist thay are folding in naija.
Re: Career With Halliburton Nigeria by MyPeace(f): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2006
My brother tell them ooo!

I still wait for Angeljay to do the inquiry and inform the house appropriately.
Re: Career With Halliburton Nigeria by Angeljay(f): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2006
guys, sorry i took so long here is a statement from a very senior staff "We never closeooo, we only closed one of our old subsidiary companies that we no longer use." He said the subsidiary coy was 'Halliburton nigeria plc' or something like that, but the major coy which is "Halliburton oil services" or something like that is still operating (please don't mind my not remembering totally, been quite a while i got the details), with no intentions of shutting. Please guys it s always better to hear from sources before concluding. you could even waggle your way into the coy and find out things for your selves, instead of hear say and eventually lose wat s due to you.
and Mypeace thanx for waiting for me.
Re: Career With Halliburton Nigeria by MyPeace(f): 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2006
Angeljay

Thanks for that clarifications. I think it serves a good purpose here. Am really better informed. Thx.
Re: Career With Halliburton Nigeria by tafari(m): 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2006
There is an advert by Halliburton ( coded ) for trainee elect/elect engr and trainee pet engr, goelogy, and geophysicists.
Apply if u meet the requirement.
Re: Career With Halliburton Nigeria by tafari(m): 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2006
The advert is in today`s guardian pls.
Re: Career With Halliburton Nigeria by coj4u2c(m): 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2006
pls give us the details
Re: Career With Halliburton Nigeria by EBBYBEN: 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2006
TAFARI IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE KIDING ,I SAW WHERE YOU WROTE THAT YOU GOT WORK IN THIS SITE ,HERE YOU ARE AGAIN MAKING A LOT OF INCOMPLETE STATEMENT ABOUT WORK
Re: Career With Halliburton Nigeria by tafari(m): 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2006
@ Ebbyben, what is incomplete abt the info? Check today`s guardian for more info.
Re: Career With Halliburton Nigeria by nnemak(m): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2010
:d
Re: Career With Halliburton Nigeria by oiseremen: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2010
do any one know about doing I.T with baker Hughes? hw does it look like?

(1) (Reply)

2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group / Accrete Petroleum Ongoing 2018 Job Recruitment / Association For Reproductive And Family Health (ARFH) - August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.