Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

APC Loyalists Are Fool - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Loyalists Are Fool (2946 Views)

Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) / Saraki’s Loyalists To Rubbish Buhari’s Ministerial List As Rivals Plot His Remov / Guber Elections: Mrs. Patience Jonathan, Loyalists Are Planning Mayhem In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Loyalists Are Fool by shahydbinaliyu(m): 11:35am On Apr 04, 2015
tripod:

Jona would have been better as a vice president. He ddnt choose any masses over anyone. He never came to the party of governance. He was just thee while others ran the show.

More like saying all pdp supporters are goats. What a title u chose to use.

Go use your medications
Re: APC Loyalists Are Fool by tripod(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Go use your medications

You called apc supporters fools because your hero lost woefully due largely to incompetence.

You are a goat.
Re: APC Loyalists Are Fool by Abagworo(m): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Its too early to predict the dooms day. I am one of Buhari's supporters and I have been voting him since 2003. I will also turn against him if

1) The Geometric power plant completed in Aba by Barth Nnaji but frustrated by Jonathan's men does not operate by December 2015. If it does then I will forever support Buhari.

2) If he does not stop subsidy fraud by December 2016 and there are no signs of reparing our old refineries or building new ones.

3) If a member of his cabinet is caught stealing public funds like Odua or Madueke and yet he sees nothing wrong with it or use ethnic propaganda by saying that Igbos are against the corrupt people because they are Northerners

More still coming
Re: APC Loyalists Are Fool by shahydbinaliyu(m): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
tripod:

You called apc supporters fools because your hero lost woefully due largely to incompetence.

You are a goat.

Where do these guys who know nothing about politics springs up from..
Re: APC Loyalists Are Fool by tripod(m): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Where do these guys who know nothing about politics springs up from..

You think calling pple fools make you a political analyst abi?

Ode! Omokri like you. Wasted sperm.

You are a he-goat for calling apc supporters fools. You are a hate filled robot.

For your info this is not a forum for kids. AKPA!
Re: APC Loyalists Are Fool by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
tripod:

You think calling pple fools make you a political analyst abi?

Ode! Omokri like you. Wasted sperm.

You are a he-goat for calling apc supporters fools. You are a hate filled robot.

Laughing... You just proved me right

For your info this is not a forum for kids. AKPA!
Re: APC Loyalists Are Fool by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:15am On Apr 05, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Were you not among the people blaming him when he sacked some political officers
that usually happens wben you sack office holders that are working while retaining foolish ones
Re: APC Loyalists Are Fool by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:16am On Apr 05, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Clearly you know nothing about politics
clearly u nothing about power
Re: APC Loyalists Are Fool by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:18am On Apr 05, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

GooGle is your friend bro
in other words you got nothing
Re: APC Loyalists Are Fool by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:41am On Apr 05, 2015
MIKOLOWISKA:
in other words you got nothing

if you want knowledge,, find it.. Av told you where.. Go find,, then come back to argue
Re: APC Loyalists Are Fool by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:43am On Apr 05, 2015
MIKOLOWISKA:
that usually happens wben you sack office holders that are working while retaining foolish ones

grin
Re: APC Loyalists Are Fool by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:44am On Apr 05, 2015
MIKOLOWISKA:
clearly u nothing about power

It's same
Re: APC Loyalists Are Fool by mobaking: 8:19am On Apr 05, 2015
Nairaland-a place where people pour out their frustrations.This OP is one of the few frustrated Nigerians.
Re: APC Loyalists Are Fool by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:42am On Apr 05, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

It's same
no it is not
Re: APC Loyalists Are Fool by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

if you want knowledge,, find it.. Av told you where.. Go find,, then come back to argue
I already have knowledge. You're the one disputing it. Burden of proof is on you. You're the one claiming he did something for you. Why should I waste mb on a failure. It is you that has to back up your claim
Re: APC Loyalists Are Fool by shahydbinaliyu(m): 11:43am On Apr 08, 2015
MIKOLOWISKA:
I already have knowledge. You're the one disputing it. Burden of proof is on you. You're the one claiming he did something for you. Why should I waste mb on a failure. It is you that has to back up your claim

You mean jona didn't achieve anything?!
Re: APC Loyalists Are Fool by shahydbinaliyu(m): 11:45am On Apr 08, 2015
mobaking:
Nairaland-a place where people pour out their frustrations.This OP is one of the few frustrated Nigerians.

Which bush did dis one come from

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet One Of Gov. Fayose’s Handsome Sons, Nigba Fayose (photos) / Buhari Stop Propogating Division And Tribalism in Nigeria. / Is There Any Other Way Of Getting To Rivers State From Imo State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.