Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,826 members, 7,862,719 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

I’m Proud Of My Husband – Buhari’s Wife Breaks Silence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Proud Of My Husband – Buhari’s Wife Breaks Silence (498 Views)

Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence / Aisha Buhari In Jefferson Bribery Scandal Not President Buhari’s Wife — Ex-efcc / Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Proud Of My Husband – Buhari’s Wife Breaks Silence by Islie: 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
As Nigerians patiently wait for the declaration of the presidential result by the INEC, wife of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Aishat Buhari has expressed satisfaction with the outcome of the contest.

The likely in-coming First Lady said she’s proud of her husband, Buhari.

She expressed her joy via series of tweets.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/31/nigeria-decides-im-proud-of-my-husband-buharis-wife-break-silence/

See her tweets below.

Cc lalasticlala

Re: I’m Proud Of My Husband – Buhari’s Wife Breaks Silence by shaddi(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
When the "likes" on Nairaland showed them, they called us APC e-rats creating multiple accounts, when Google votes proved it; they said GMB was an online president; Dele Mohammadu showed them the graph but they said "na lie, GEJ till 2019 (temitemi1)".

We told them SouthWest will vote GMB; they created a thread: "Beyond propaganda, GEJ is favoured to win SouthWest".

Now we have been proven right.
The masses have spoken.
UP GMB!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I’m Proud Of My Husband – Buhari’s Wife Breaks Silence by missbehave247(m): 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Why won't γ̲̣̣Ôu be proud of him, he has just wan the general election. You should be grateful to Jonathan for being a true patriotic leader. Long live GEJ

(1) (Reply)

Obanikoro Where Are You Hiding / Obasanjo Plans To Return Under GMB"S Administration / Buhari 10 Commandment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.