Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Photos Of Kids Voting In Kano On Saturday.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Kids Voting In Kano On Saturday.. (1374 Views)

Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). / Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Kids Voting In Kano On Saturday.. by LEAFLET(m): 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
I can tell that poverty and laziness that is synonymous with northerners are the reason for this kind of desperation amongst Hausa when it comes to politics and government generally...I don't believe buhari is the savior we seriously need now..Time will def tell..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kids Voting In Kano On Saturday.. by NewsEmpireNG(f): 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lmaoooo!!!! Poster abeg adjust ur sunshades, lol... no need for this...

There was rigging on both sides, but atleast the voice of the majority is now being heard!!!

SAI BABA
Re: Photos Of Kids Voting In Kano On Saturday.. by LEAFLET(m): 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
You still get time to laugh shey....
Re: Photos Of Kids Voting In Kano On Saturday.. by IfyAwazie(f): 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tnx for sharing....
Re: Photos Of Kids Voting In Kano On Saturday.. by LEAFLET(m): 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
It's my pleasure ify...Let's still be law abiding and never wait for handouts...
Re: Photos Of Kids Voting In Kano On Saturday.. by LEAFLET(m): 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
There is still a long way to go Nigerians...I hope people that voted buhari will never live to regret..
Re: Photos Of Kids Voting In Kano On Saturday.. by POPdecorator: 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
That was hw they voted for jonathan in 2011

and also in SW

sai buhari
Re: Photos Of Kids Voting In Kano On Saturday.. by LEAFLET(m): 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
POPdecorator:
That was hw they voted for jonathan in 2011

and also in SW

sai buhari

Bros u can lie...haba!! I guess you've never left Ibadan all your life!!..lol

(1) (Reply)

SABOTAGE: Army Col, 10 Officers Set Nigerian Tankers Ablaze, Pave Way For Boko H / See This Gigantic And Amazing Constituency Project / Wike Swears In Commissioners, Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.