Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,490 members, 7,865,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

I Naver Believed That He Is Indeed Clueless,but - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Naver Believed That He Is Indeed Clueless,but (526 Views)

Our Ancestors Believed That People Without Memory Have No Future.- Obiano / Bola Tinubu Never Believed In Buhari’s Candidacy: Tinubu Lawyer / Buhari Not Clueless But Helpless – Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Naver Believed That He Is Indeed Clueless,but by nextexcel: 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
all this years our president was called diverse name in the social media i naver thought it a reality,till today,has he forgotten the northern agenda to retain all the oil well as they expire next year?the youroba plan to repeat what obasanjo did,which favoured south south but this time they want it for the south west? (if buhari dies in office,he is an old man,"fact"wink Jonathan is a useless man but despite that i know that even if buhari wins with a billion margin nothing can make him enter that seat and preside over a united nigeria,mark my word.
Re: I Naver Believed That He Is Indeed Clueless,but by CrazyScientist: 7:39am On Jun 12, 2015
nextexcel:
all this years our president was called diverse name in the social media i naver thought it a reality,till today,has he forgotten the northern agenda to retain all the oil well as they expire next year?the youroba plan to repeat what obasanjo did,which favoured south south but this time they want it for the south west? (if buhari dies in office,he is an old man,"fact"wink Jonathan is a useless man but despite that i know that even if buhari wins with a billion margin nothing can make him enter that seat and preside over a united nigeria,mark my word.

grin bros....

(1) (Reply)

See What Pa AWOLOWO Said About Buhari's Victory 28 Years Ago / Who Is GEJ?... Read Below / Want To Know Who Jega Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.