Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls (46886 Views)

‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals / Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) / Inec Advises Electorates To Bring Cameras To The Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by habeebcole: 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
grin grin `mtcheew
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by Akby(m): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Front page at last...
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by baybiemee: 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Can someone do a pie chart or map with it please, Asap.
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by opetopl: 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by januzaj(m): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
BORING NAIRALAND
***YAWNS*** MTCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by Zoehill(m): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
God be with you till we meet again......................till we meet, till we meet again.................... Uncle Jona cry
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by michealsolola(m): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
#Babayouaretherealread
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by MaleoPearls(m): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
A new dawn is upon us
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by damrmd02(f): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats My Able New president.General Muhammed Buhari and is running mate Prof Osinbajo.God will lead d way for u.
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by Lilprincey(m): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Good luck jonathan you really touch lives with ur qovernment but dos people u trusted are da one's who let u down

1 Like

Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by Bhella5(m): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Celebrations is going on hia o! Make una join us. Enuff alomo orijin assorted booze dey ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sai Baba!!!!!!
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by aluko1980(m): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ok
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by Boscog(m): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
I welcome buhari happily as an igbo boy. Not like old tribal and religious disparity. I voted APC. REV FR MBAKA said it early that goodluck a failure and should allow buhari
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by seydam21(m): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
No comment for those who lost their vote

S
A
I

B
U
H
A
R
I
change is here
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by DollyParton1(f): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
itsabdul:
Nairalanders welcome the president-elect of the federal republic of Nigeria, Rtd Major General Muhammadu BUHARI!!!

Meanwhile, here's how we are celebrating the victory here, Who cares to join Me?
lol... no kill urself o.
Overfeeding dey kill o.
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by raydodgemanhill: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Akby:
Below is a detailed statistics of the performance of both parties (APC and PDP) Head-to-Head at the polls

Recheck....if I recall APC lost Taraba.....
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
God bless President GEJ. I am so proud of you. You are a true democrat. We love you. Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come.

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by Mintayo(m): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
I Hope buhari will be the president we so desire, I Hope he will not embrace favoritism by placing one religion and ethnic group above the other because hausa-fulani are known to do that a lot!

1 Like

Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by bigtt76(f): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Some sharp men go soon print and bind the results into booklets and start selling on the street of Lagos now with headings such as these grin - " How Buhari Became President" ...."Buhari: Never Give Up - Four Times A Try" not forgetting the Newspapers headlines always towing the line - How APC Won grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by trayvon360: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
T
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by Sanpearl(f): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Finaly the Change everybody is talking about is here. Let's see if #1 wil equal to $1.. Weda Nigeria will turn 2 London, weda fuel price will reduce. Weda boko haram will stop, weda there will be steady Electricity, weda they will pay our youths (graduates) as promised, weda there will be good roads and water.. I bet some of u, will still turn around to complain later...

SAI BUHARI...
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by topemirates(m): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
#change noni
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by TreQuartista: 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2015

[size=50pt]OOOOSSSSSHHHHHHEEEEEEYYYYYY[/size]
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by RomanceLander(f): 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Okay we've heard. Waiting for may 29th
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by kennydee05(m): 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
I Kehinde Adetola use this resourceful medium in our quest for Change to congratulate my co-advocates in our landslide success.
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
K
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by Whobedatte(m): 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
I pray Jah gives my amiable presido the mental sagacity to steer the nation into greater heights

This is one of the happiest day of my life
#Saibaba

1 Like

Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by Optional2(f): 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nairaland has don it again

Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by wisedrugz: 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
He should better get ready to keep his promise to make #1 = $1 ooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? / EFCC Officials At Fani-Kayode's Asokoro House In Abuja / How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.