Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Nigerians And Politics Of Sentiments - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerians And Politics Of Sentiments (496 Views)

The Politics Of Assassination In Rwanda. Behind The 'not So Perfect' Kigali / Politics Of The War In The Middle East / Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And Politics Of Sentiments by pinetulips(m): 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]

The PDP has dominated the political terrain of this great country NIGER AREA for upwards of 16 years with a lot to show for it in the positive but many Nig are blinded to this fact.
I guess due to sentiments. Biases of tongue and religion.
My point is APC IS NOW THE RULING PARTY ABI.

NO MORR SURE P
NO MORE YOU WIN
NO MORE FAAN CONFIRMATION LATER
NO MORR NIS RECRUITMENT
AUTOMATIC RETIREMENT OF THE SECURITY CHIEFS COME MAY 29TH
PUSHCV GO SHOKING

HIS POLICIES WILL BRING NIGERIANS TO THe REALIZATION OF THE TRUTH.
Aboki get deep mind. Una go see am. Mods move this to front page. I FEEL FOR NIG

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#readthisamerica / WASHINGTON —United States Congress Speaker resigns from Congress / America Is A Bomb Waiting To Explode II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.