Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory (37726 Views)

Umana, APC Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom Celebrating With Supporters / Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) / Seven Persons Killed In Kano While Celebrating Buhari’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
iphanyiuma:
STOP DISGRACING ME
How?
Re: Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory by Bifwoli: 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Chinemeokpann:
Sai Baba

Buhari is a winner and we all know it!

Igbos and the SS love Buhari.

Sai Baba

Real Igbos won't ever do that coz they know Buhari is a backward dictator.

GMB is the beginning of the end of Naija.
Re: Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory by Scatterboss(m): 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
[s]
Gboliwe:
And yet some kids with grave intentions call them tribalistic, give them names so unfit. If it were the other way round, dogs and baboons will be soaking and handkerchiefs will be soaked with several suits filed in tribunals.

God bless GEJ the best there ever was.
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria
[/s]

Sore loser. You can go hang yourself if you are not happy. Buhari is President, deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory by oluamid(m): 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Well, GEJ is guilty of many things, but dishonourable is not part of them.

This is the only action of GEJ as a Nigerian president that I'm proud of.

By the way, where is Dokubo and his threats?
Re: Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory by spiralwedge(m): 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
tonywirelex:
now that d change is here let's see how better his administration will be.....

let's see? don't wait to see o. I implore you to join hands together with everyone else to build this nation.

I don't want to hear marginalization stories later.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
spiralwedge:

let's see? don't wait to see o. I implore you to join hands together with everyone else to build this nation.

I don't want to hear marginalization stories later.
as a nigerian i have performed my civic right...
It's his duty to lead and mine to follow...
Re: Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory by benebaby77: 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Optional2:
Bovi tweeted dis some mins ago

wait sister.... No be the same Bovi wey dey campaign for GEJ the other time?
People only rejoice with when the things are faring well

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory by Babalakin(m): 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
seunlayi:

jonathan will win, don't be fooled by the amount of likes APC e-warrior are getting on nairaland, it has been like that since 37th BC

isrecole:
Jonathan will win by 70%(Seventy percent). I can bet my life!!!!!
ahahahaha. ..where this people
Re: Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pls baba deal with the Nigeria police force and invent some good sense into their head, abeg Ni bo ni baba obasanjo wa na, obj na baba o
Re: Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory by tomzman: 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Is this not the same Akwa Ibom where Buhari got just about 1%. There is God sha
Re: Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory by tomiobj(m): 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nd thhey dint vote for him. Buh Tnk God this was peaceful
Re: Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory by timiwillson: 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
let them better celebrate cos, after now the government will not remember them,
unless another election. grin

learn Forex and free signals here http://www.forex1960.com/
Re: Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory by tuncy(m): 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obiagelli:
Sai Baba everywhere.

Obiagelli, congrat to us, I will never forget the strong stand you took all the while..... Even when they called you 'robot'
Re: Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory by BankManager(m): 12:05am On Apr 01, 2015
We have proven today that we as a people,
we have the capacity to change any elected
leader who fails to perform...

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 01, 2015
theV0ice:
shocked shocked shocked

Are u serious?? Is this not the city where they claimed GMB had no admirers or support?

PDP almost killed Nigerian unity

I'm 100% sure PDP didn't get half of all those votes they claimed. Rubbish lie that 900K voted Jonah in a state of only 1.01mln registered voters. How many of them had collected their PVCs. Anyway their sins are forgiven ... Meanwhile ... Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory by legendsilver(m): 12:10am On Apr 01, 2015
Obiagelli:
Sai Baba everywhere.
hello obiagelli, where is berem? Tell her our General, the one we duly supported from the start of the race has finally gotten the Mantle of leadership to lead our almost decay country out of decade ness.
Thank God its all over and the needed change will start to manifest sooner as expected.
Sai our PRESIDENT
Mohammed Okechukwu Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory by tinacrl01(m): 12:26am On Apr 01, 2015
defect be 4 is 2lat
Re: Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory by preselect(m): 12:26am On Apr 01, 2015
bright007:
I will stabilize world oil prizes

i will make the naira equal to the dollar

i will tackle boko haram effectively

one meal a day for school children in public primary schools

5000 naira a month for the elderly and the weak .....

and many more imaginary promises

.....Buhari, brace up cos Nigerians are impatient people and would not hesitate to call you names when these promises are not forth coming

my sister, all this one na political talk. forget it.

the election is over. we lost. let's just pray for peace and progress in nigeria. let's hope Mr Buhari makes a positive change. God is still on the throne. If i say this thing no pain me, I dey lie grin . . . . how man go do now. I'm old enough to know that no one knows tomorrow. I was angry when Ngige was rigged into anambra government house, but by the time he left, he left a legacy. who knows, may be, just may be, Buhari may bring change. I didnt believe him, i still don't, but i only hope. . . . and pray. otherwise, we are in trouble. but until then, let's watch and hope and pray. don't hate.

but meeehn. . . . this thing de painnnnn mee eeeh . . . . . sad sad . . . . . grin grin grin grin grin I don drink beer tire, still e de pain me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory by Dxer(m): 12:43am On Apr 01, 2015
Na lie Igbos no like buhari at all,beta souz-souz but Igbos wit all the northern business bases?
Re: Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory by bidex(m): 12:59am On Apr 01, 2015
Why are they jubilating? they voted against Buhari na! There must be a mixup somewhere. How can we vote over a million votes against someone and eventually the person won, they are jubilant.
I hope it is not what am thinking
Re: Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 01, 2015
Standby and watch him deliver. I have never known him to fail to deliver a promise, all though I do not believe that he made all those promises. I know he never said he was going to stabilise oil prices, he said oil market, it appeared he was referring to domestic oil market.
bright007:
I will stabilize world oil prizes

i will make the naira equal to the dollar

i will tackle boko haram effectively

one meal a day for school children in public primary schools

5000 naira a month for the elderly and the weak .....

and many more imaginary promises

.....Buhari, brace up cos Nigerians are impatient people and would not hesitate to call you names when these promises are not forth coming

Re: Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory by Toofan007: 2:19am On Apr 01, 2015
I hope APC are watching how we sweeped PDP away and Nigerians are jubilating? Something similar awaits you if you mess up. Remember na only four years o! Just look at Jona now!
Re: Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory by shiki(m): 2:20am On Apr 01, 2015
Obiagelli:
Sai Baba everywhere.

I really appreciate u, cos u hav been here for Baba since de campaign started
Re: Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory by toprealman: 2:20am On Apr 01, 2015
Chinemeokpann:
Sai Baba

Buhari is a winner and we all know it!

Igbos and the SS love Buhari.

Sai Baba
WE DO NOT LOVE HIM, CHANGE IS ALL WE NEED! ANYTHING BUT JONA.
Re: Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory by adamooye5(m): 3:27am On Apr 01, 2015
Were is Yobo?
Re: Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory by hidee20(m): 3:38am On Apr 01, 2015
adamooye5:
Were is Yobo?

HIDING.................. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory by vega84(m): 3:48am On Apr 01, 2015
Obiagelli:
Sai Baba everywhere.
. Speak fr urself ooo
Re: Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory by Aolly(f): 4:40am On Apr 01, 2015
Akpabio,bn rigging Electn since year 01.Sai baba,Sai GMB.
Re: Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory by Leo001(m): 5:35am On Apr 01, 2015
Nigerians the same northern cabal that created PDP is the same one that create APC. Osinbajo case will be worst than Sambo. Tinubu will be force out of APC. Watch out as event unfold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside Dapchi School Where Boko Haram Kidnapped 110 Girls (Photos) / Buhari Signs New Minimum Wage Bill / Recall Senator Rafiu Ibrahim For Kneeling Before Saraki- Kwara South Unity Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.