Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

We Will Vote Buhari Out Of He Fails To Perform -SS/SE Change Agents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Vote Buhari Out Of He Fails To Perform -SS/SE Change Agents (677 Views)

Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements / Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues / Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Vote Buhari Out Of He Fails To Perform -SS/SE Change Agents by koboko69: 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
As we all know, the social media is now a very important part of the democratic process in Nigeria.

I, a change agent, and a social media change agent from the SS, who never collected a dyme from anyone, advocated for change and tried everything possible to fight against opression by admin and pdp mods on the forum which earned me a cumulative months of ban will WORK AGAINST BUHARI/APC should he fail to deliver or make a difference in the next 4 years.

I suggest to our brothers in the SE who clearly saw a failed government and still voted with tribal sentiments to desist from such and emulate people like us, who defiled all tribal and religious sentiments and advocated to a change in a failed government.

A big congratulations to all change agents, and a very big thank you to all from the SS/SE who got banned abused, called names for being an agent change. I dont need to mention monikers. grin

One Nigeria is a done deal!

Sai Baba

Congratulations APC!
Re: We Will Vote Buhari Out Of He Fails To Perform -SS/SE Change Agents by richol(m): 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
SURE.
Re: We Will Vote Buhari Out Of He Fails To Perform -SS/SE Change Agents by illiad: 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
HausaFulanis have taken back power, and their sidekick the yorubas are happy. but it all serves nigeria right. ndigbo have shown Jonathan much love by standing by him to the last. if we had got even a quarter of that love from the ijaws and other waterside people during the Biafra war then the whole of our regions would have been liberated from northern backwardness. having said that, I thank ndigbo for proving once more to the south south that in nigeria they've got only one big brother who loved them more than they loved themselves. and I hope that this love will from henceforth be returned from generation to generation

2 Likes

Re: We Will Vote Buhari Out Of He Fails To Perform -SS/SE Change Agents by omenka(m): 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
I will be the first to cast rocks at him if notice anything that suggests he plans to stick to old traditions as practised by Jonathan.
Re: We Will Vote Buhari Out Of He Fails To Perform -SS/SE Change Agents by cheruv: 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
illiad:
HausaFulanis have taken back power, and their sidekick the yorubas are happy. but it all serves nigeria right. ndigbo have shown Jonathan much love by standing by him to the last. if we had got even a quarter of that love from the ijaws and other waterside people during the Biafra war then the whole of our regions would have been liberated from northern backwardness. having said that, I thank ndigbo for proving once more to the south south that in nigeria they've got only one big brother who loved them more than they loved themselves. and I hope that this love will from henceforth be returned from generation to generation
am happy we Igbos stood with Jonathan to the end..but its clear Nigerians love to be yoked.
its time we forget about the SS and forge our own destiny.they can't help themselves, so there's no need bothering ourselves with them except for the Igbos domiciled in the SS..if possible carve them out to join the SE.
then we watch from the sidelines, and even raise an army incase any quarter wants to try shiyt with us angry
God bless the Great Igbo Nation!
Re: We Will Vote Buhari Out Of He Fails To Perform -SS/SE Change Agents by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
that man is gullible to have said that Igbos will vote him out, the question is did igbos voted for him? , #look @ that guy up there , a sign that Igbo's are tribalist
Re: We Will Vote Buhari Out Of He Fails To Perform -SS/SE Change Agents by hakanai(m): 12:08am On Apr 01, 2015
i am from the north and i share same view. if he screws us then next election i shall vote him out gladly for a better change until we get it right.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rivers APC Chieftain: I Didn’t Sign Any Result Sheet / Good News For PDP / Shell Fears Attacks, Shuts Down Oil Stations In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.