Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

An Open Letter To Presiden Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Presiden Buhari (505 Views)

Open Letter To Presiden Buhari / Ekweremadu Returns As Deputy Senate President, As Bukola Saraki Becomes Presiden / ‎senate Presidency: Lawan Not My Preferred Candidate - Presiden‎t Buhari‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Presiden Buhari by daben1(m): 12:22am On Apr 01, 2015
Dear Sir,
First of all, I want to congratulate you on your victory as the new president of Nigeria, it was a ''tough battle'' because it's not easy to win an incumbent (probably this is the first time it's happening in Nigeria, if I'm not wrong), I know that Nigerians are happy because we've been hungry for ''change'' for years now.
Sir, now that the ''change'' is here, all we are praying for is for our expectations to b met, I want to speak on behalf of Nigerian students, some of us that are not previlege to go to abroad and study are here in Nigerian struggling with with our studies and the worst of it all is that some lecturers also contribute in this hard time we're experiencing in some of our schools, you must ''sort'' a lecturer before you can pass a course you know within yourself that you can pass even if you're woken up from sleep in the midnight to attempt the questions, Sir! We need ''change'' in Nigeria and the educational sector should not be left out, a course that's to take a duration of four years will now extend to six to seven years because of ASUU STRIKE, sir! We need ''change''
sir in Nigeria, the poor is getting poorer and the rich is getting richer, a man can't afford to buy a bicycle and another man is buying a car worth 400 million naira, this disparity is becoming greater everyday, from my own statistics I don't think an average Nigerian can spend 2,000 naira everyday... We need ''change''.
Finally sir, if it's not a rumour, many people have been saying you're in support of homosexuality and you said you're going to legalise it if elected as president, sir! We've elected you to lead us as your own ''children'', i know you wouldn't be happy if your child is caught in this ''dirt act'', we're Africans, let's behave as Africans and let the whites behave as white, no government in Nigeria has supported this, remember sir, all we need is a positive change, more grease to your elbow sir, and may Allah show you the way to lead us.
Thank you very much, and once again, CONGRATULATION SIR!!

Long live Nigeria
Long live Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Presiden Buhari by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 01, 2015
I av heard u my boy!! I will surely work on it.

sai Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To President-elect Muhammadu Buhari/apc From Dive-bomber / What Is The Fate Of Mallam Nuhu Ribadu On This Election / Jonathan Please Conclude Youwin Before You Leave O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.