Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,773 members, 7,837,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Today, Evil Wins! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today, Evil Wins! (770 Views)

Blacks Are Evil And Satan Is A Black Man Nnamdi Kanu / The Evil Effect Of Godfatherism In Nigeria Politice / WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today, Evil Wins! by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 01, 2015
Growing up in Nigeria, I never heard anything like bombs until 2011 when GEJ won the elections.

Nigeria now became a terrorist country out of the blue, bombs started going off slowly, till it almost became a daily occurrence.

Are you guys telling me that it's GEJ that was throwing those bombs?

Call it intuition, but I believe that evil just won today.

2 Likes

Re: Today, Evil Wins! by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 01, 2015
Did the people of the North really believe it was GEJ that was bombing them?

Who was it then?

Who was bombing the North to make it so that GEJ achieves close to nothing in the eyes of the people?

Who, I ask?

2 Likes

Re: Today, Evil Wins! by olu77(m): 1:04am On Apr 01, 2015
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burk

Jonathan knew his enemies who are thesame as the enemies of the nation but refuse to take action. Be sincere, if you were in GEJ's shoe in 2011 and Corpers were being killed what will you do?
Re: Today, Evil Wins! by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 01, 2015
I can only take solace in the fact, that God will judge whoever started and funded Boko Haram along with their supporters.

You kill people throughout 4 years, just go gain power.

I know that it wasn't GEJ killing these people, it was someone deeply intent on making people believe that GEJ was impotent.

Really though, how do you stop a father giving away his teen daughter to be used as a suicide bomber.

When you begin to understand such mentality, you may then realize how we have repaid those that have brought sorrows and cries to many.

3 Likes

Re: Today, Evil Wins! by scribble: 2:03am On Apr 01, 2015
They will cry soon.
Re: Today, Evil Wins! by LogicPower(m): 2:32am On Apr 01, 2015
GhostProtocol:
Growing up in Nigeria, I never heard anything like bombs until 2011 when GEJ won the elections.

Nigeria now became a terrorist country out of the blue, bombs started going off slowly, till it almost became a daily occurrence.

Are you guys telling me that it's GEJ that was throwing those bombs?

Call it intuition, but I believe that evil just won today.

1. But do you remember who carried out the first bomb blast in the country?

2. Do you remember how GEJ publicly but FALSELY came out to implicate the northern elite and exonerate his terrorist kinsmen who had claimed responsibility?

3. If you, who apparently live so far away from the BH killings, are asking these question, definitely the northerners who are the victims of the BH atrocities must be asking same questions all this while, without getting any answers or protection from the GEJ adm.

4. And just as you and many people from your region suspect that some 'born-to-rule' northern leaders were the ones bombing their own people, killing thousands of them, maiming and displacing millions of them, just in order to make GEJ look bad and not to be re-elected, so do many northerners believe that some SS/SE elements were aiding and abetting the bombing for their various agendas (vengeance against the north, decimating and silencing the northern elite by discrediting them, blackmailing them and distracting them with so much violence in their backyards)

5. So I believe when the truth about BH insurgency finally emerges, it would shock many people. And the truth might lie somewhere between what the SS/SE supporters of GEJ suspect and what the Northern supporters of GMB suspect.

(1) (Reply)

Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi Is The Next Secretary To The Gov. Of The Federation. / An Open Latter To Buhari! / What Would Have Happened If gej Won The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.