Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

Graphics Design Training in Lagos - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics Design Training in Lagos (3575 Views)

Where Can I Learn Graphics Design And Webdesign in Lagos? / A-Z Graphic Design Course!!! Become An Expert In Graphics Design / LET'S LEARN GRAPHICS DESIGN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphics Design Training in Lagos by ligali(m): 3:15am On Apr 01, 2015
In today's digital era, the way organizations do business is rapidly changing. Today, professionals help organizations to create their internet web presence, reaping huge profits for organizations by reaching out to more customers and spreading awareness of their products.

The training on 'Graphics Design' aims to educate participants who are creative thinkers, excellent practitioners, and who are aware of the commercial applications of the discipline, as well as its experimental potential, and contextualization, across media.

The beauty of this training is that you can become self-employed and employer of labour, you can as well keep your existing job, work from home and still reap the benefits as any other web-developers or graphics designers in the world.

Below is the list of the Modules to be covered:

Graphics Modules:

1. Basic Core or Color Theory
2. Graphic Design I
3. Digital Graphics
4. Working with Photoshop
5. Graphic Design History
6. Working With Fireworks
7. Working With CorelDraw
8. Image Compression and Management
9. Image Extension

This training is a 100% practical, every student is expected to come with a laptop, there will be an assignment at the end of each session.

Limited seat available

The Advantage:

No initial capital to start, all you need is the skills
Work from the comfort of your home or office
No fix price, there is no limit price to charge your clients
You will also be paid annually for maintenance and renewal
You don’t have to quit your existing job, you can do it at your convenient time

Course fee: N30,000 (Thirty Thousand Naira Only)

Course duration: 5 Weekends (Lagos)

Date: June: 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th & 4th (Lagos)

Time: 10am to 3pm (Lagos)

Venue: Lagos: SAMAK Halls, Plot CL2, Akintan Estate, Behind Tantalizers, Adjacent Daystar Christian Center, Oregun, Lagos.

Award: Certificate of Proficiency in Web Development/Graphics

Resources: Free softwares and e-books

Light Refreshment During Break!

Registration: Kindly register on our website: http://ozmosisservices.com/training/ict-training/graphics-design-training

Refer someone and get 10% Discount. Learn more

For more info, kindly call: Tosin - 08027487449

Visit Our Office: Theressa Aina House, 21, James Robertson Street, off Akerele, Surulere, Lagos.

Re: Graphics Design Training in Lagos by InZA: 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
ligali:
In today's digital era, the way organizations do business is rapidly changing. Today, professionals help organizations to create their internet web presence, reaping huge profits for organizations by reaching out to more customers and spreading awareness of their products.

The training on 'Graphics Design' aims to educate participants who are creative thinkers, excellent practitioners, and who are aware of the commercial applications of the discipline, as well as its experimental potential, and contextualization, across media.

The beauty of this training is that you can become self-employed and employer of labour, you can as well keep your existing job, work from home and still reap the benefits as any other web-developers or graphics designers in the world.

Below is the list of the Modules to be covered:

Graphics Modules:

1. Basic Core or Color Theory
2. Graphic Design I
3. Digital Graphics
4. Working with Photoshop
5. Graphic Design History
6. Working With Fireworks
7. Working With CorelDraw
8. Image Compression and Management
9. Image Extension

This training is a 100% practical, every student is expected to come with a laptop, there will be an assignment at the end of each session.

Limited seat available

The Advantage:

No initial capital to start, all you need is the skills
Work from the comfort of your home or office
No fix price, there is no limit price to charge your clients
You will also be paid annually for maintenance and renewal
You don’t have to quit your existing job, you can do it at your convenient time

Course fee: N30,000 (Thirty Thousand Naira Only)

Course duration: 5 Weekends (Lagos)

Date: June: 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th & 4th (Lagos)

Time: 10am to 3pm (Lagos)

Venue: Lagos: SAMAK Halls, Plot CL2, Akintan Estate, Behind Tantalizers, Adjacent Daystar Christian Center, Oregun, Lagos.

Award: Certificate of Proficiency in Web Development/Graphics

Resources: Free softwares and e-books

Light Refreshment During Break!

Registration: Kindly register on our website: http://ozmosisservices.com/training/ict-training/graphics-design-training

Refer someone and get 10% Discount. Learn more

For more info, kindly call: Tosin - 08027487449

Visit Our Office: Theressa Aina House, 21, James Robertson Street, off Akerele, Surulere, Lagos.

Hi.... I'm super interested, however in the modules you outlined, how come there's no "Working with Illustrator"... I'm asking because I already have a background working with vectors in illustrator, and I would love to improve, what I do basically now with illustrator is compositing and editing not creating per se(I hope you understand).

Awaiting your reply.

1 Like

Re: Graphics Design Training in Lagos by ligali(m): 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
@InZA,

Illustrator is not inclusive.

We might be looking at that in the nearest future.

Thanks.
Re: Graphics Design Training in Lagos by InZA: 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
ligali:
@InZA,

Illustrator is not inclusive.

We might be looking at that in the nearest future.

Thanks.

So you reply 3months after, and more than a month after the classes have ended.

Clap for yourself sir.
Re: Graphics Design Training in Lagos by udemzyudex(m): 1:21am On Aug 07, 2015
grin
Re: Graphics Design Training in Lagos by novelphotos: 10:28am On Jun 28, 2016
Want to learn graphics design using photoshop, corel draw, Adobe illustrator and more call 08077416539

Re: Graphics Design Training in Lagos by jtenna: 9:42am On Jul 05, 2016
novelphotos:
Want to learn graphics design using photoshop, corel draw, Adobe illustrator and more call 08077416539
please I am interested. where are you located?

(1) (Reply)

See These Amazing Drawings On Hands Made To Have Animal Faces / Pls where do i buy a Canvas Frame For ART In Lagos ? / Cheap Brand New Nikon D7100 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.