Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Which Lumia Phones Are And Available For Windows 10 Technical Preview - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Lumia Phones Are And Available For Windows 10 Technical Preview (549 Views)

Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase / A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) / What Exactly Do People Do With Their Lumia Phones?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Lumia Phones Are And Available For Windows 10 Technical Preview by patricbensen(m): 3:37am On Apr 01, 2015
Microsoft has announced that it has added even more devices to test out the upcoming final Windows 10. The Technical Preview of the upcoming operating system is ready to be tested on even more Lumia devices, which was previously restricted to few handful of Lumia devices.
Microsoft has added the Windows 10 Technical Preview support for:
Lumia 530 Dual Sim
Lumia 535
Lumia 620
Lumia 625
Lumia 630

http://reviewstabloid.com/microsoft-announces-support-for-new-lumia-devices-to-run-windows-10-preview/
Re: Which Lumia Phones Are And Available For Windows 10 Technical Preview by AAinEqGuinea: 3:50am On Apr 01, 2015
I'm lucky my 925 can handle Win10

I upgraded to my Lumia 925 to upgrade Win8...i later discovered I hate Windows 8 phone.

They have to upgrade the Music app every couple weeks, they seem unable to get their Music app right and all it does is play your music.

IE mobile is the worst.

App store selection is the worst

I could on, but lets see if Microsoft can do right by Win10...finally I dont have to throw away my phone to do a single tier upgrade this time.

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Has Rooted Tecno Y4 / Planning On Getting A Z30, Anything I Should Know??? / Forgotten Lumia 520 Unlock Screen Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.