Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,325 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

Statement By President Jonathan On Presidential Election 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statement By President Jonathan On Presidential Election 2015 (352 Views)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey / FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Statement By President Jonathan On Presidential Election 2015 by wilfredadahor: 3:52am On Apr 01, 2015
Description
READ MORE ,News ,Jobs , Health Tips,Fashion, buy and Sell .ON http://trade./

Official statement by president Jonathan after the announcement of the results of presidential election
Fellow Nigerians,
I thank you all for turning out en-masse for the March 28 General Elections. I promised the country free and fair elections. I have kept my word. I have also expanded the space for Nigerians to participate in the democratic process. That is one legacy I will like to see endure continue reading click http://trade./ads/statement-by-president-jonathan-on-presidential-election-2015/
Re: Statement By President Jonathan On Presidential Election 2015 by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 01, 2015
My message to President Goodluck Jonathan.
We're are glad to have had you lead us this last
6yrs. You were the perfect example of a
gentleman, & a leader in the true sense of the
word, that was why u allowed the opposition to
flourish rather than suppress them. Thanks to
you, we now have a strong opposition party. It
has gone down the annals of Nig, that you were
able to conduct credible elections according to
international standards twice in this country,
where the will of the people prevailed, & even
when you lost, u gallantly coincided defeat. In
fact you have left such an example that we
expect the Apc to uphold in 2019, & allow the will
of the people to prevail against all odds. You also
delivered on your promise on Boko Haram. Yeah!
You had your weak points, & we all do, but I
want you to know that if the presidential
elections were to hold again, I & many more
Nigerians will still vote for you. Our votes for
you were not a waste.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Barcanista / What If General Buhari's Victory Is April Fool By FG / I Need Answer To This Question Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.