Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,290 members, 7,829,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win (46294 Views)

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa / Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina / CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 01, 2015
4bobo:
No he should stay and be probed. I guess, he is going to where his loot is hidden.
Besides, Nairaland apc members did a very wonderful
jobs also in spite of intimidation, and
accusations from the likes of fkk, barcanista,
pachuckudi, temitemi1, firefire and whole
lots of pdp e-rats, I wonder how many will
accept defeat like Jonathan. You people
convinced me at last to vote for gmb, my
first vote in this country after many carefree
attitudes.
Thank God for Jonathan, a good man, bad policies and advisers. He and abdusalami
will be the best democratic ex presidents.
And to those thinking that kirikiri awaits
him, I say u go wait tire.
Congratulations all.
May the new dawn bring prosperity,
employments, good governance, economic
boom and at most, valuable money in your
pockets.
God still loves Nigeria against all odds
You forgot to add Oremusanctus and Ichidodo/Texcoco
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Ossaifamous(m): 10:22am On Apr 01, 2015
4bobo:
No he should stay and be probed. I guess, he is going to where his loot is hidden.
Besides, Nairaland apc members did a very wonderful
jobs also in spite of intimidation, and
accusations from the likes of fkk, barcanista,
pachuckudi, temitemi1, firefire and whole
lots of pdp e-rats, I wonder how many will
accept defeat like Jonathan. You people
convinced me at last to vote for gmb, my
first vote in this country after many carefree
attitudes.
Thank God for Jonathan, a good man, bad policies and advisers. He and abdusalami
will be the best democratic ex presidents.
And to those thinking that kirikiri awaits
him, I say u go wait tire.
Congratulations all.
May the new dawn bring prosperity,
employments, good governance, economic
boom and at most, valuable money in your
pockets.
God still loves Nigeria against all odds
Y do u think we wouldn't accept defeat... not everybody is mad
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by zenonxi(m): 11:03am On Apr 01, 2015
sincerenigerian:
LAGOS—Former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Bode George says he may be going on exile following the victory of the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Maj-Gen Muhammudu Buhari (retd).

George had said in an interview that he would proceed on exile if the APC wins at the federal level.

Speaking with Vanguard, on the PDP’s defeat at the polls, the PDP chieftain said “What will I be doing here? I can decide to go and live anywhere. Look at everyone surrounding him (Buhari). ”So, I am not joking about it, what will I be doing here? At 70, what will I be doing here? All we have been doing to restructure the country has been lost. We have been trying to ensure balance in the polity but all that has gone. What else will I be doing here?”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/ill-surely-go-on-exile-bode-george/#sthash.cQqnYXV7.dpuf
. One by one dem don dey go #singing in Chinese#. Oya Fayose,fani,P baby,mimiko, oya oooooo make una do get una libya tickets o,,,,,, I can't fit sabi laugh finish
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by scandybuono: 11:45am On Apr 01, 2015
Pls dis exile of his shuld be spent in kirikiri
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
MissSlimbody:

shocked 4bobo, so you sabi pray like dis shocked
So u think I no dey pray? Even for u, abi?
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by dipotech: 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Baba where is N10B that belong to Nigeria Port Authority (NPA). Why were you jailed?
Have you apologised to the masses you stole their money or you think you are untouchable, God will still judge u if you don't repent becuase it happened.
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Omotayor123(f): 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
JUST CHECKING MY MEMORY CARD
*Buhari will die before the Election - Ayo Fayose
*Buhari is brain dead - Mama Peace
*If APC survives till October 2014, call me a
bastard.- Doyin Okupe
*Mark my words, It will not happen for Buhari to
rule Nigeria. - Doyin Okupe.
If APC wins, I will go on exile. - Bode George.
*Buhari can never win in Yorubaland. - Gani
Adams.
*Jonathan will shock APC with defeat. - FFK
*If Jonathan loses, we would set Nigeria on fire. -
Asari Dokubo.
*We instigated the 6 weeks postponement so that
Jonathan can win. - Fasehun
*I will deliver 1 million votes to Jonathan in Ondo
state. - Mimiko
*We shall deliver the South West votes to
Jonathan. - Afenifere
*Tinubu is no longer a force in the South West. -
Yinka Odumakin.
*Buhari at 70 wears diapers like my mother. -
Fayose
*Jonathan already has Lagos votes. - Musiliu
They are all what they call themselves. What a
funny life
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by ojosam29: 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
Oga what're u waiting 4 irrelevant politician go Nig,APC remain unshakable.
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by PastorOla1: 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
kilode100:
Bwahaha!!

Sai Buhari!!
WHERE ARE THE GEJ TILL 2019 PEOPLE NOW.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
Anywhere you like you go that is your problem
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by billyG(m): 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
This old pig has not learnt any lessons olodumar'e taught him in prison either he go back & repeat his sentence or he go 2 Togo or somalia 4 exile.
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by IceMan85(m): 6:56am On Apr 02, 2015
olami234lekan:

The treasury has been loot dry, hence to better the life of poor masses he will have to go after all our stolen wealth and I wouldn't call that revenge but justice.
Is that what he told you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked / Obasanjo Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) / Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.