Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Dont Recycle This Write Up From This Section To Joke Section Pls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dont Recycle This Write Up From This Section To Joke Section Pls (529 Views)

See This Write Up On Rochas Okorocha / What Do You Think Of This Write Up On BIAFRA. / Reasons Why Biafra Threads Should Be Move To Joke Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Recycle This Write Up From This Section To Joke Section Pls by lanxlot(m): 5:38am On Apr 01, 2015
what if jega cums out today 2 say that d announcement of Buhari as d president elect Was geared towards todays' april fool day and shud not b taken Seriously? grin

something like...fellow Nigerians, for sometime now our world of politics has been riddled with lots of actions, suspenx and intrigue. therefore, I and my cabinet considered it wise that nigerians needed some comic relief. that Was the reason behind my announcement yesterday in other to mark todays april fool day.

HERE ARE THE ACTUAL RESULTS...Lolz

(1) (Reply)

All hail the greatest president Nigeria has ever had... / The Foul Play Behind Buhari's Success At The Elections / Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, President-elect Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.