Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,035 members, 7,838,585 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am (23254 Views)

Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency / Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant / Address Nigerians on Baga massacre, not Buhari’s certificate – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by msmon(m): 7:38am On Apr 01, 2015
What's Your Opinion On The Conduct Of The 2015 General Election?
www.nairaland.com/2228880/whats-opinion-conduct-2015-general#32208601

Nigeria Set For New Political Era; What Are Your Expectations?
www.nairaland.com/2229068/nigeria-set-new-political-era
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by EkpebaborBLE: 7:55am On Apr 01, 2015
siraj1402:
grin
The only thing I see in this election

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by cassysmallz(m): 7:55am On Apr 01, 2015
So, Fayose will finally have a portriat of Buhari hanging in his office smiley............Nigerian politicians, be acting telemundo scenes.....lol
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by poiZon: 7:57am On Apr 01, 2015
in this election i just observed two set of people, THE LEARNED AND THE ILLITERATE.

2011 a learned n phd holder was anounced the winner in a free n fair election beating the illiterate n violent struck out. innocent youth corp members were killed, maimed n sacked from their houses.

fast forward to 2015 ..........the learned lost even when the final result wasnt announced knowng fully well he wont win had to call the illiterate winner n congratulate him. .no bombings, .no killings, n our innocent corp members who partook in the exercise are saved cause the learned lost.

moral of the story................... common sense cant be bought but can only be acquired thru enrolling in elementary school.

never in my life will my children be illiterate!

goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by ejembi28(m): 8:06am On Apr 01, 2015
Congratlation to Gmb, but if he allow the peoples around him to forestall his performance, we will equally show him the exit door come 2019, SAI BUHARI
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by Harinholar(f): 8:09am On Apr 01, 2015
DickTator1:
Olodo bubuhari, whats he going to say? Will he address nigeria using hausa language, cause i don't understand his english.
is not necessary u understand...lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by Harinholar(f): 8:10am On Apr 01, 2015
Forward ever.....
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by iyaoyibo: 8:11am On Apr 01, 2015
We have the yam and the knife in our hands. If baba no still work, we will do well to vote him out. This is not a time to be unnecessarily sentimental about this matter. Nigerians have woken up and too alert to be taken for a ride. Let's be objective for once.
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by rrotims: 8:15am On Apr 01, 2015
ROI INTERNET DATA.
Buy MTN data bundle at a cheap affordable price.
* 1G = N1,200
*2GB = N2,300
The data can be used on any device including Android phones, iPhones, tablets, iPads, BB10, lumia phones, modems and routers.
Contacts:
BBM : 53389CA1
Whatsapp: 07068855929, 07053686723
Text message: 07068855929, 07069747980 ( transfer mtn credit to this no or send mtn recharge cards)
All our MTN data bundles have between 27 - 30 days validity. i.e not less than 27days. You can confirm before you buy.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by DeDonn1: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2015
Baba please I have been using this my Nokia 33.10 since 2011 and is giving me too much wahala now

All I'm asking is

For

A Change!!!
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by tomzman: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2015
DickTator1:
Olodo bubuhari, whats he going to say? Will he address nigeria using hausa language, cause i don't understand his english.
That olodo is now your president-elect and would be sworn in as President on the 29th of may to rule for the next four years. You better start getting used to that.
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by DickTator1: 8:44am On Apr 01, 2015
tomzman:

That olodo is now your president-elect and would be sworn in as President on the 29th of may to rule for the next four years. You better start getting used to that.

He is president of the yorubas and hausas, we don't recognize him here, he won no state in the SS or the SE.

Stay with your master.
sai buhari, the sai baba of the yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by DickTator1: 8:44am On Apr 01, 2015
tomzman:

He is president of the yorubas and hausas, we don't recognize him here, he won no state in the SS or the SE.

Stay with your master.
sai buhari, sai baba of the yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by tomzman: 8:55am On Apr 01, 2015
DickTator1:

Stay with your master.
sai buhari, sai baba of the yorubas.
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by furetin20: 9:14am On Apr 01, 2015
Good morning dear subscribers Easter is around the corner and Furetin Data solutions will be running her promo starting from April 1St till April 5Th 1Gb on Etisalat will go down for 1100 and 1Gb for Mtn will go down for #1150 only... that's not all Etisalat 250Mb=#350 500Mb=#600 750Mb=#900 this offer will be valid till April 5Th and it's Furetin's way of rewarding her ardent customers, take Note of the promo and buy as much as you can. Send in your orders now promo valid TILL 5th of April Happy Easter in advance.
Promo prices.
MTN 1GB = #1150
Etisalat 1GB #1100
Etisalat 250Mb #350
Etisalat 500Mb #600
Etisalat 750Mb #900

Whatsapp 08100671967
Bbm 531f106f
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by dammytosh: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2015
lanxlot:
lemme...a formal pro jonathan officially congratulate our president. GOODLUCK 2 BUHARI.....I will miss just 1 tin in jonathan's administration. that is...patience jonathans' sense of humour. make she still de give side talk o.

No she is not going any where. We will retain her in the new Govt. She will be second Lady.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by makzeze: 9:24am On Apr 01, 2015
1Dray:
In what language is the dumb illiterate grandpa going to address Nigerians?
your hatred will lead you to high BP and kill you.
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by Redman44(m): 9:55am On Apr 01, 2015
Uneasy lies the head that wears the Crown. Buhari should carefully assess all the men and women that would be presented to him by those who helped him into Power. If he fails in picking the right people as his Ministers, then he won't change anything in Nigeria. He is a democrat now and would have to intelligently lead Nigeria. By the end of 2015, we should start seeing where the Nigerian economy is heading to. If our new President fails to mention the ECONOMY in his speech, then I won't bother listening to him on May 29, 2015. Cheers.
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by paullo240: 9:59am On Apr 01, 2015
*I know a man who isn't involved in elections
with bloodshed! His ambition is not worth
anyone's blood or death. *I know a man who is
ready to accept defeat provided he sets good
electoral Process! *I know a man who has a true
spirit of sportsmanship by reaching out to the
winner. *I know a true leader! *I know the first
Nigerian President to conduct a FREE, FAIR and
CREDIBLE Elections regardless of the outcome!
*He is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR!
*A true democrat and Statesman You are The
Best! God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by pweetixandy: 10:37am On Apr 01, 2015
Ngasky:
The masses have spoken. Now that GMB is the president-elect it doesnt mean he have much to celebrate because he have a lot of challenges ahead just as he aptly says at the chatam house interview session in UK that the youths are not going to be patience or accept any excuse of economic challenges or bureucracy, all they know is he have to deliver. And that is exactly correct.
I am an ardent supporter of the General since 2003, but that doesn't mean i am going to be an persistant supporter anymore my support is going to be conditional ie based on his performance in office.
If he fails I wouldn't hesitate to change my support to any other candidate that can succeed.
From now on the politicians will never take the masses for granted. Perform or have yourself kicked out of office.
The major challenges ahead for the General are:
1. Security all over the nation.
2. Corruption.
3. Dwindling federal revenue/economy.
4. Utilities (ELECTRICITY, transportation, water supply ).
5. Job creation.
Any failure in one of the above 5 points will make Nigerians abandon him for another candidate in 4 years time.
Lol..why is this one talking as if he is barack obama.

Like buhari even knows ur name. *yimu*

Change is here

Goodbye badluck

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by 1Dray(m): 11:19am On Apr 01, 2015
makzeze:
your hatred will lead you to high BP and kill you.

It hurt, right? You now see how painful it was when you rain my President GEJ with insults. This is just the beginning... I haven't started yet, your grandpa and you should be ready for me.
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by 1Dray(m): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2015
tomzman:

When you and your cohorts were busy raining insults on my President GEJ, you never knew it hurts. This is just the beginning, we haven't started yet. You better start getting used to it.
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by tomzman: 11:31am On Apr 01, 2015
1Dray:

When you and your cohorts were busy raining insults on my President GEJ, you never knew it hurts. This is just the beginning, we haven't started yet. You better start getting used to it.
undecided
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by Horus(m): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by makzeze: 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
1Dray:

It hurt, right? You now see how painful it was when you rain my President GEJ with insults. This is just the beginning... I haven't started yet, your grandpa and you should be ready for me.
Thanks. Constructive criticism accepted.
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by Omotayor123(f): 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
JUST CHECKING MY MEMORY CARD
*Buhari will die before the Election - Ayo Fayose
*Buhari is brain dead - Mama Peace
*If APC survives till October 2014, call me a
bastard.- Doyin Okupe
*Mark my words, It will not happen for Buhari to
rule Nigeria. - Doyin Okupe.
If APC wins, I will go on exile. - Bode George.
*Buhari can never win in Yorubaland. - Gani
Adams.
*Jonathan will shock APC with defeat. - FFK
*If Jonathan loses, we would set Nigeria on fire. -
Asari Dokubo.
*We instigated the 6 weeks postponement so that
Jonathan can win. - Fasehun
*I will deliver 1 million votes to Jonathan in Ondo
state. - Mimiko
*We shall deliver the South West votes to
Jonathan. - Afenifere
*Tinubu is no longer a force in the South West. -
Yinka Odumakin.
*Buhari at 70 wears diapers like my mother. -
Fayose
*Jonathan already has Lagos votes. - Musiliu
They are all what they call themselves. What a
funny life
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by 1Dray(m): 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am by ahamonyeka(m): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2017
Femi adeshina you remember what happen to you and dede mabiaku on 91.3 lagos talks.just thank God you did not meet somebody like ffk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grazing Bill: Fani-Kayode Congratulates Fayose For Signing Bill Into Law / 'Garba Shehu Is A Clown' - Reno Omokri Counters This Garba Shehu's Statement / Crisis Rocks Kogi PDP As Three Aspirant Set To Be Disqualified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.