Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,456 members, 7,843,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

What Are The Things You Want GMB To Do In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Things You Want GMB To Do In Nigeria (451 Views)

BREAKING: GMB To Osinbanjo / I'll Soon Name Those That Didn't Want GMB To Be President - Oba Of Lagos / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things You Want GMB To Do In Nigeria by biggielee(m): 6:25am On Apr 01, 2015
More road construction and improve government schools
Re: What Are The Things You Want GMB To Do In Nigeria by gajike: 6:41am On Apr 01, 2015
$1 to #1 one dollar to one naira
Control world oil price
bring back chibok girls
end boko haram
uniterupted power
fight corruption
create employment
etc
just rewind all campaign videos and fufil all d promises within 4 years.
Your time start now
Re: What Are The Things You Want GMB To Do In Nigeria by KanwuliaJara: 6:49am On Apr 01, 2015
Stop marrying child brides and grooms! grin

Congratulations GMB! cheesy

*wey TINUBU?* wink
Re: What Are The Things You Want GMB To Do In Nigeria by USAutoBuy(m): 6:54am On Apr 01, 2015
If he is smart, he should tackle POWER and repair REFINERY.

Those 2 things will impact, Nigerians the most.

As for roads, its nice to do but the impact won't be like power.

If i live in Sagamu and he is busy doing roads in Sapele, i might not know if i did not ply the road. But i will know that fuel is available and power is constant where i reside

Good luck to the President-Elect

(1) (Reply)

The Import Of A Buhari Presidency / Election 2015: Barack Obama Commends Jonathan, Buhari And Jega / Rawlings: Buhari Must Restore The Pride Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.