Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

SD Card Problem, Help Fix - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SD Card Problem, Help Fix (1185 Views)

Memory Card Problem / How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted SD Card And Flash Drive / How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SD Card Problem, Help Fix by stephinnoyewole(m): 7:40am On Apr 01, 2015
I had this problem with my newly bought 16GB SD card.
After been used for like 2days after purchased, it keeps saying SD card damaged, later will b writing format SD card, the SD card later became unavailable on d fone(phone won't detect it)
Try to format it using Windows, bt it was unable to format, yet not discoverable by my fone.

Pls any help to this?
Tanx for ur contribution..
Re: SD Card Problem, Help Fix by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 01, 2015
Go and buy an original SD card, they're more expensive but will last you a long time.
Re: SD Card Problem, Help Fix by Akamo5(m): 9:08am On Apr 01, 2015
stephinnoyewole:
After been used for like 2days after purchased, it keeps saying SD card damaged, later will b writing format SD card, the SD card later became unavailable on d fone(phone won't detect it)
Try to format it using Windows, bt it was unable to format, yet not discoverable by my fone.

Pls any help to this?
the same thing is happening with my sd card

OR could d problem be from my phone?
my camera too is unable to connect to d hardware, so my phone without a camera now

am using infinix zero, any solution pls?
Re: SD Card Problem, Help Fix by Carlcaresophia: 8:30am On Apr 02, 2015
stephinnoyewole:

Pls any help to this?
Hi! You can try to reboot your phone, if the problem still exists, you can take it to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city, state and country you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: SD Card Problem, Help Fix by Gosj01(m): 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
I brought 4gb SD Memory card for mtn smart s720i but any thing I took pictures with it, d next the pictures will be blank(can't generate thumbnail) also it selects audio but most of d time its Audio error...video Error....Files Failure.....
PLS HELP
Re: SD Card Problem, Help Fix by stephinnoyewole(m): 10:43am On Apr 03, 2015
wallflower:
Go and buy an original SD card, they're more expensive but will last you a long time.
I neva asked for fake either.
Will b happy if u can tell me hw the original 1 looks like, tanx
Re: SD Card Problem, Help Fix by Elsquidme(m): 11:05am On Apr 03, 2015
all by your nature of problems, I tell you. those cards are damage beyond repairs. buy new ones shekenan
Re: SD Card Problem, Help Fix by stephinnoyewole(m): 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
Elsquidme:
all by your nature of problems, I tell you. those cards are damage beyond repairs. buy new ones shekenan
How do I identify an original SD card?

(1) (Reply)

Install Lollipop On Your Windows PC With AMIDUOS 2.0 / Andriod:oppson L5 Vs Tecno Y3 / Help, Google Playstore Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.