Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,324 members, 7,850,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Why Are Some People Killing Themselves Over Igbo Affairs? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Some People Killing Themselves Over Igbo Affairs? (638 Views)

Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) / Video : Southern Kaduna People Killing Cattles Of The Fulani Herdsmen / Thecable Apologises To Soyinka Over ‘Igbo’ Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some People Killing Themselves Over Igbo Affairs? by kasiem(m): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2015
To start with congrats to the president elect. Okay, the elections have come and gone, everyone took a certain stand based on certain convictions. For the igbos, it was clear right from day one that we are ready to swim and sink with gej, that's what has played out now. What's disturbing is why some people keep bothering and killing themselves over igbos refusal to slavishly tow the line of supporting their masters. For the fact, we are not regretting whatever stand it is that we took in this political era and if opportunity calls for it again, we can never in life support buhari. We never supported buhari when he was using igbo vp's and no one saw it as stupidity. I can't imagine some people expecting us to re-elect a senator as dormant as ngige just to align with apc? Some even claim that we should voted a greed and empty politician like umeh just for d sake of rejecting pdp. We don't support mediocrity in our side. We are not supporting much government as we tar our roads, develop our communities, create jobs for ourselves etc. So you guys should just chil

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People Killing Themselves Over Igbo Affairs? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:06am On Apr 01, 2015
For one, I dnt support ngige...though I did before, that was before I knew he did nothing before.

But come to think of it, a question I wanted you to answer: why did you insist on voting Jonathan.

If you are sincere, we shall knw.

Thank u
Re: Why Are Some People Killing Themselves Over Igbo Affairs? by kasiem(m): 8:08am On Apr 01, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
For one, I dnt support ngige...though I did before, that was before I knew he did nothing before.

But come to think of it, a question I wanted you to answer: why did you insist on voting Jonathan.

If you are sincere, we shall knw.

Thank u
if u can do away with lies you will know that gej is the best president naija has ever had
Re: Why Are Some People Killing Themselves Over Igbo Affairs? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:18am On Apr 01, 2015
kasiem:
if u can do away with lies you will know that gej is the best president naija has ever had
answer the questions. How best?

1. Economy? Compare the growth in percentage during OBJ's era and his? Taking into consideration, the blooming price of oil prices during his time.

2. Foreign reserve?

3. Impact on masses.

4. Allocations to infrastructural development.

5. Fight against corruption.

6. Cost of governance.

Bros, go siddon abeg

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some People Killing Themselves Over Igbo Affairs? by DesChyko: 8:31am On Apr 01, 2015
Well, he is indeed one of the best leaders Nigeria ever had.
While the masses were agitating for a rapid solution, he went about it in a slow but steady pace.
The pity is, like every other leader before him, is that he will be remembered only when things seem bad.
As for his achievements, all that's history.
Re: Why Are Some People Killing Themselves Over Igbo Affairs? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
Igbos are their worst nightmare.....we rule cool

(1) (Reply)

Lessons Learned From The 2015 Presidential Election / We'll Pursue Robust, Dynamic Foreign Policy, Says Buhari / Pdp's Burial In The North (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.